Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
@Zangoose okay thank you! :D
@Zangoose okay thank you! :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Zangoose could I be added to your pinglist please?
@Zangoose could I be added to your pinglist please?
tumblr_nxf17yX5pL1r08me3o1_500.png
@Zangoose

May I be added to your ping list please? I was also wondering if pixels and chibis are available? I noticed you have pixels and chibis in your options, but I can't seem to find how much they cost ;v;
@Zangoose

May I be added to your ping list please? I was also wondering if pixels and chibis are available? I noticed you have pixels and chibis in your options, but I can't seem to find how much they cost ;v;
4BwX8Fk.png
@Zangoose
Pinglist for fullbody slot please?
@Zangoose
Pinglist for fullbody slot please?
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Zangoose

Thank you so much! The art is stunning and I can't wait to put it in their bios. :)
@Zangoose

Thank you so much! The art is stunning and I can't wait to put it in their bios. :)
@Zangoose

hi! If possible I would like to be added to your pinglist for a bust slot!

I saw some art that you did for user @horticulture where you incorporated two of her dragons into one image and it was amazing! I would like something similar for a pair of mine (not sure if Id still be in the bust slot or if thats a separate category) just let me know! :D (Also i understand I would pay extra for more than one dragon) <3
@Zangoose

hi! If possible I would like to be added to your pinglist for a bust slot!

I saw some art that you did for user @horticulture where you incorporated two of her dragons into one image and it was amazing! I would like something similar for a pair of mine (not sure if Id still be in the bust slot or if thats a separate category) just let me know! :D (Also i understand I would pay extra for more than one dragon) <3
V8gagRz.png
@Zangoose Pinglist, please? :o
@Zangoose Pinglist, please? :o
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Zangoose

Hey there. I'm interested in your fullbody with background slot, if it's still available - I'd be wanting to pay in gems. Let me know if it's open and I can pm you the details. :)
@Zangoose

Hey there. I'm interested in your fullbody with background slot, if it's still available - I'd be wanting to pay in gems. Let me know if it's open and I can pm you the details. :)
I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
Oh, and more, much more than this
I did it my way
@Atomika @Jazz @pchkan @Rottikins @Crl88t @Fujo

just an announcement- i'm having some computer issues, and i have to bring it to a shop sometime today or tomorrow. your art is still going to be completed, but this was a rather sudden and unfortunate delay.
i apologize for the inconvenience, i'll be getting your art done ASAP. :[
@Atomika @Jazz @pchkan @Rottikins @Crl88t @Fujo

just an announcement- i'm having some computer issues, and i have to bring it to a shop sometime today or tomorrow. your art is still going to be completed, but this was a rather sudden and unfortunate delay.
i apologize for the inconvenience, i'll be getting your art done ASAP. :[
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Zangoose Ah that sucks! Hope it can be easily fixed! And no hurry, at least not from me =) I can wait. Also here is the birthday babe I hatched yesterday I'd like the fullbody art of! Thanks so much for holding another slot for me! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15072478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150725/15072478_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me know what I owe you for him and I'll send the money to your paypal
@Zangoose Ah that sucks! Hope it can be easily fixed! And no hurry, at least not from me =) I can wait. Also here is the birthday babe I hatched yesterday I'd like the fullbody art of! Thanks so much for holding another slot for me!

15072478_350.png

Let me know what I owe you for him and I'll send the money to your paypal
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120