Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ken's Commissions/ 4 FR/5 USD Slots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Inoue If you still have slots open, can I get a Thigh Up Fully Colored Lined picture? (I'll be paying with treasure, fyi.)

Here is the ref of the character in question: http://celesol.deviantart.com/art/Drei-Reference-Sheet-Day-21-567631280

@Inoue If you still have slots open, can I get a Thigh Up Fully Colored Lined picture? (I'll be paying with treasure, fyi.)

Here is the ref of the character in question: http://celesol.deviantart.com/art/Drei-Reference-Sheet-Day-21-567631280

Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
@Celesol
Yes of course there's a slot open! PM me so we can discuss further please!
@Celesol
Yes of course there's a slot open! PM me so we can discuss further please!
@WeyrLeader I'm so sorry for the wait!! Here's your commission! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/ca268b0ca4bfc3c65fce4828f3ab5469/tumblr_nxh3qwbNg21ue7tqso1_540.png[/img]
@WeyrLeader
I'm so sorry for the wait!! Here's your commission!
tumblr_nxh3qwbNg21ue7tqso1_540.png
@Inoue

Oh jeez, I love his hair and glasses! You've done such a great job with the tints!

I was wondering, though, could his satchels be colored brown? Right now, they look like his top's got a strategic cut-out and is baring part of his torso. XD

Any way you can add the golem flying on the right, or perched on his hand? I can pay more!
@Inoue

Oh jeez, I love his hair and glasses! You've done such a great job with the tints!

I was wondering, though, could his satchels be colored brown? Right now, they look like his top's got a strategic cut-out and is baring part of his torso. XD

Any way you can add the golem flying on the right, or perched on his hand? I can pay more!
CVYnSFU.png
@WeyrLeader
Oh I am so so sorry I knew I was forgetting something, and it was the satchels! I can fix that right away!
As for the golem, I can add that in too but it might be a little extra. PM me if you will please!
@WeyrLeader
Oh I am so so sorry I knew I was forgetting something, and it was the satchels! I can fix that right away!
As for the golem, I can add that in too but it might be a little extra. PM me if you will please!
@Inoue
Sorry, I'm a little slow, so I just wanna confirm! A colored chibi is 70,000 treasure, right? Also, can you do horns and fluffy tails?
@Inoue
Sorry, I'm a little slow, so I just wanna confirm! A colored chibi is 70,000 treasure, right? Also, can you do horns and fluffy tails?
@Venusbeast
That it is, and yes I can! If you have any refs, I'll need them but if not I can make something off the top of my head or using descriptors from you! Just be sure to PM me!
@Venusbeast
That it is, and yes I can! If you have any refs, I'll need them but if not I can make something off the top of my head or using descriptors from you! Just be sure to PM me!
@Inoue
Ah, good! here are her references. For clarification, her horns wrap around her ears, and her cyan demon tail comes from the end of her black floofy tail; it's all one big tail basically. I hope this is okay!
@Inoue
Ah, good! here are her references. For clarification, her horns wrap around her ears, and her cyan demon tail comes from the end of her black floofy tail; it's all one big tail basically. I hope this is okay!
@fallowtail pinging myself for tomorrow because id love to grab a slot for a colored chibi when i'm not on mobile<3
but also @Inoue are these available for ocs or are you just doing gijinkas? 8o
@fallowtail pinging myself for tomorrow because id love to grab a slot for a colored chibi when i'm not on mobile<3
but also @Inoue are these available for ocs or are you just doing gijinkas? 8o
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@Venusbeast
Alright I can do that!! It'll be 70kT and you can pay half now and half later or just pay it all now.

@fallowtail
I can do ocs as well!
@Venusbeast
Alright I can do that!! It'll be 70kT and you can pay half now and half later or just pay it all now.

@fallowtail
I can do ocs as well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32