Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ms paint flat color dragons - open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Mirrorface Don't worry, take your time! I know how art stuff goes, especially when you get a lot of orders in. c: Let me know when you'd like the payment and I'll send it right away!
@Mirrorface Don't worry, take your time! I know how art stuff goes, especially when you get a lot of orders in. c: Let me know when you'd like the payment and I'll send it right away!
@Mirrorface as long as you include what I've noted to the best of your ability, I'm completely fine with how it comes out! Thank you!
@Mirrorface as long as you include what I've noted to the best of your ability, I'm completely fine with how it comes out! Thank you!
@Mirrorface;
Do you happen to have a pinglist?
If so may I please be added for when you reopen for fullbodies? [or do you accept bribes? I'm not sure what you do or don't hahaa!]
@Mirrorface;
Do you happen to have a pinglist?
If so may I please be added for when you reopen for fullbodies? [or do you accept bribes? I'm not sure what you do or don't hahaa!]
@Umber Ordinarily, I am all for bribes! However, because I have so many open orders to fill, I shouldn't take on another, esp. another fullbody. haha. If I just had a fullbody and like one other thing I would open another slot, really. As for a pinglist, sure I'll add you!

I knew I'd forgotten something. Heh, thanks for reminding me! I'll ping you as soon as I finish the other fullbody order. I'm aiming to complete all my open orders by the end of the week, if that helps ballpark time for you. I will try to do it all before then but u kno. Time.
@Umber Ordinarily, I am all for bribes! However, because I have so many open orders to fill, I shouldn't take on another, esp. another fullbody. haha. If I just had a fullbody and like one other thing I would open another slot, really. As for a pinglist, sure I'll add you!

I knew I'd forgotten something. Heh, thanks for reminding me! I'll ping you as soon as I finish the other fullbody order. I'm aiming to complete all my open orders by the end of the week, if that helps ballpark time for you. I will try to do it all before then but u kno. Time.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface;
That's absolutely no problem at all and I completely understand having a full stash of commissions right now! x3

That sounds lovely! Thank you so very much~
@Mirrorface;
That's absolutely no problem at all and I completely understand having a full stash of commissions right now! x3

That sounds lovely! Thank you so very much~
@mirrorface
yup that payment is right. I'll be sure to send it when you're done. c:
@mirrorface
yup that payment is right. I'll be sure to send it when you're done. c:
@Chero
I made an error on my first post! Full body pixels are 150 x 150 like the examples, not 250 x 250. I would like to confirm that the smaller size is acceptable before proceeding.
@Chero
I made an error on my first post! Full body pixels are 150 x 150 like the examples, not 250 x 250. I would like to confirm that the smaller size is acceptable before proceeding.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Do you do OC dragons? I've got this guy here who could use some pixels
@Mirrorface Do you do OC dragons? I've got this guy here who could use some pixels
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida I do! If you'd like to order, please use the form and be as specific as possible so I don't mess up. Also, keep in mind that I'm working on a full body pixel right now, and there is only one slot since i have classes. If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist and notify you once I am available to do those again.
@Kuroida I do! If you'd like to order, please use the form and be as specific as possible so I don't mess up. Also, keep in mind that I'm working on a full body pixel right now, and there is only one slot since i have classes. If you'd like, I can add you to the pinglist and notify you once I am available to do those again.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Cool. I'll order some headshots for now. Please put me down on the pinglist for the full body pixel as well.

Username: Kuroida
Product: Pixel headshots (sheet of 5)
Subject: OC derg Kansuke. More refs here
Other: For Frowning can you add a question mark/confused look? For Scared or Crying can you make him look a bit beat up/defeated? For angry I'd like his mouth open in a sort of snarl with the exclamation marks like the 2nd example if possible. Can pay more if needed.
@Mirrorface Cool. I'll order some headshots for now. Please put me down on the pinglist for the full body pixel as well.

Username: Kuroida
Product: Pixel headshots (sheet of 5)
Subject: OC derg Kansuke. More refs here
Other: For Frowning can you add a question mark/confused look? For Scared or Crying can you make him look a bit beat up/defeated? For angry I'd like his mouth open in a sort of snarl with the exclamation marks like the 2nd example if possible. Can pay more if needed.
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17