Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | On hiatus permanantly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Creepin' on your thread!

You draw some of the best coatls I've seen! And that imp is gorgeous. Just, yay :)
Creepin' on your thread!

You draw some of the best coatls I've seen! And that imp is gorgeous. Just, yay :)
I would love love love it if you could please put me on your pinglist :D :D
I would love love love it if you could please put me on your pinglist :D :D
emVSLIq.png
@likeshine
Well Coatl's are the best, so they have to be drawn the best. Hahaha. :P

@wolfbear
I haven't seen one yet I don't like...you've got good drawing skillz!! I've still got my 200kt sitting in my bank, hehe. ;P
@likeshine
Well Coatl's are the best, so they have to be drawn the best. Hahaha. :P

@wolfbear
I haven't seen one yet I don't like...you've got good drawing skillz!! I've still got my 200kt sitting in my bank, hehe. ;P
Shattered Skies Exalt Rescue
Many Dragons Available :: 10KT/G Each Through CR
I am offering circular portraits! These will not be first come first served, I will wait a bit and pick the dragons that inspire me the most. I will pick as many as I am intending to take at the time and may come back to other people who posted dragons on other days. So don't loose heart if I don't pick you right away!

Open now so post your dergs :D!

Ping list peeps:
@ZenithNadir @FrigidNightmare @Angryparasite @affyre @JinxMoonstone @Ereb @Kerolusion @EchoWhisper @pinecone
I am offering circular portraits! These will not be first come first served, I will wait a bit and pick the dragons that inspire me the most. I will pick as many as I am intending to take at the time and may come back to other people who posted dragons on other days. So don't loose heart if I don't pick you right away!

Open now so post your dergs :D!

Ping list peeps:
@ZenithNadir @FrigidNightmare @Angryparasite @affyre @JinxMoonstone @Ereb @Kerolusion @EchoWhisper @pinecone
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo7_r1_400.png tumblr_odifu3YDM01v9fmlwo6_r2_250.png
@wolfbear [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12123915] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121240/12123915_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my coatl girl. She is the leader of her clan. She spent most of her life with a pack of Mirror's. Most of her clan see her as cold hearted and emotionless. You just gotta warm up to her is all....a lot. :P IF you draw her I'd like her to have sort of a "I'm better than you" look. :) Snooty I guess? Lol
@wolfbear

12123915_350.png

This is my coatl girl. She is the leader of her clan. She spent most of her life with a pack of Mirror's. Most of her clan see her as cold hearted and emotionless. You just gotta warm up to her is all....a lot. :P IF you draw her I'd like her to have sort of a "I'm better than you" look. :) Snooty I guess? Lol
Shattered Skies Exalt Rescue
Many Dragons Available :: 10KT/G Each Through CR
@wolfbear

I'd love one but not sure if the position has been filled ;3;
@wolfbear

I'd love one but not sure if the position has been filled ;3;
@FrigidNightmare

Not doing first come first served :D so post your dragon! Im going to do... maybe 2-3?
@FrigidNightmare

Not doing first come first served :D so post your dragon! Im going to do... maybe 2-3?
@wolfbear Alrighty! :D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102518/10251782_350.png[/img] This here is my lovely little rose prince, Aidaneiros. I'd love to have his expression as kind and gentle if possible ;w; Could I remain on your pinglist please? :)
@wolfbear

Alrighty! :D

10251782_350.png

This here is my lovely little rose prince, Aidaneiros. I'd love to have his expression as kind and gentle if possible ;w; Could I remain on your pinglist please? :)
@FrigidNightmare & anyone else wanting in on this

Sure thing :> im going to be picking people likely tomorrow but I will close up after like 5 more dragons have been posted if that many gets posted before I go to sleep tonight.
@FrigidNightmare & anyone else wanting in on this

Sure thing :> im going to be picking people likely tomorrow but I will close up after like 5 more dragons have been posted if that many gets posted before I go to sleep tonight.
Gwaaag, I can't afford that currently D:

Oh well, maybe next time >.<
Gwaaag, I can't afford that currently D:

Oh well, maybe next time >.<
1I9W1Cc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29