Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 10KT Awful SBAHJ Dragon Art
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@Starfait

comfirmed
@Starfait

comfirmed
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
@sagestuck hewwo can I have one of these wonderful pieces of art with my girl Bois just saying “Drank” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39421486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394215/39421486_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sagestuck hewwo can I have one of these wonderful pieces of art with my girl Bois just saying “Drank”

39421486_350.png
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
@NyaPyonNya

Confirmed
@NyaPyonNya

Confirmed
@NyaPyonNya [img]https://i.imgur.com/eg7S8ul.jpg[/img]
@NyaPyonNya

eg7S8ul.jpg
Hi everyone, please read;

I hate to have to close up shop after only a few days of reopening, however, I have already gotten stressed over this again xD

I know it's a silly "I can do this in a few minutes" thing however having multiple customers a day is still stressful in itself.

I've also received a creative surge and have wanted to instead focus on my actual art, which is something that does not happen frequently. I would much rather spend my few weeks of free time for this purpose, and I hope you guys understand.

Do I see this shop opening back up sometime soon? Maybe. However, I have less than a month until school starts back up, and I am currently neck-deep in college stress as I am about to apply to some very selective colleges; this takes much of my time away as I have a lot of preparation.

In the meantime, please feel free to support me on my deviantArt here! I am fairly new and uncertain of many of its things, but this is where I post my actual art XD

Thanks for the overwhelming support! I'm glad to have brought some laughs to a lot of people! <3
Hi everyone, please read;

I hate to have to close up shop after only a few days of reopening, however, I have already gotten stressed over this again xD

I know it's a silly "I can do this in a few minutes" thing however having multiple customers a day is still stressful in itself.

I've also received a creative surge and have wanted to instead focus on my actual art, which is something that does not happen frequently. I would much rather spend my few weeks of free time for this purpose, and I hope you guys understand.

Do I see this shop opening back up sometime soon? Maybe. However, I have less than a month until school starts back up, and I am currently neck-deep in college stress as I am about to apply to some very selective colleges; this takes much of my time away as I have a lot of preparation.

In the meantime, please feel free to support me on my deviantArt here! I am fairly new and uncertain of many of its things, but this is where I post my actual art XD

Thanks for the overwhelming support! I'm glad to have brought some laughs to a lot of people! <3
O.h my god i cant believe i just now discovered the existence of these masterpieces
O.h my god i cant believe i just now discovered the existence of these masterpieces
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
Sadge. Came too late to this party... Might make my own version since this is too great an art to lose to the sands of time
Sadge. Came too late to this party... Might make my own version since this is too great an art to lose to the sands of time
1tga7xm.gif x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not quit no mo
(new signature pending)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x