Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | snowy arts
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Egg okay, i'll draw it soon! whenever you want to send it is fine
@Egg okay, i'll draw it soon! whenever you want to send it is fine
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

thank you! payment sent! :)
@snowy

thank you! payment sent! :)
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg hope this looks okay! [img]http://i.imgur.com/MYXoZuA.png[/img]
@Egg hope this looks okay!
MYXoZuA.png
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

What a cutiee! Thank you ; v ;b
@snowy

What a cutiee! Thank you ; v ;b
lm7NGlm.png
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
beep
beep
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Snowy Hello friend! I really love the complex paintings like the seaturtle and fox-creatures you have up as examples. Do you think we could try to price something out for my OC?

By Brightcat | By Myuu | By Myuu | By Grypwolf | By Grypwolf | By Baneful | Head Ref | Second head ref | By Matryoshka | By AlbinoSilver

I can offer:
- Treasure / gems
- Sand dollas
- Coarsefur yeti
- Glossy Duskrat
- Various unhatched eggs
- lvl25 dragons / training services for your dragons
@Snowy Hello friend! I really love the complex paintings like the seaturtle and fox-creatures you have up as examples. Do you think we could try to price something out for my OC?

By Brightcat | By Myuu | By Myuu | By Grypwolf | By Grypwolf | By Baneful | Head Ref | Second head ref | By Matryoshka | By AlbinoSilver

I can offer:
- Treasure / gems
- Sand dollas
- Coarsefur yeti
- Glossy Duskrat
- Various unhatched eggs
- lvl25 dragons / training services for your dragons
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto sure! would you prefer something realistic-looking or just something detailed, and what do you want them to be doing? i can take any of those for payment, except for the lvl25's
@Kitto sure! would you prefer something realistic-looking or just something detailed, and what do you want them to be doing? i can take any of those for payment, except for the lvl25's
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Snowy You might want to specify what you want as payment a little bit more because I can probably cover the entire payment in unhatched eggs alone. XD Water eggs are ~80kt right now and everything else is 95-115kt.

- How many / what kinds of eggs would you like? (I have at least one of all elements except wind.)
- Did you want any dragons leveled? I could start leveling them when the festival ends.
- Glossy duskrat is 75kt on the AH, Yeti is 375kt
- Sand dollars 1000t per (how many?)

Aaaaand for kicks and giggles could we try realistic? Oh, perhaps now would be a good time to specify fullbody + maybe a full scene if you were willing.
@Snowy You might want to specify what you want as payment a little bit more because I can probably cover the entire payment in unhatched eggs alone. XD Water eggs are ~80kt right now and everything else is 95-115kt.

- How many / what kinds of eggs would you like? (I have at least one of all elements except wind.)
- Did you want any dragons leveled? I could start leveling them when the festival ends.
- Glossy duskrat is 75kt on the AH, Yeti is 375kt
- Sand dollars 1000t per (how many?)

Aaaaand for kicks and giggles could we try realistic? Oh, perhaps now would be a good time to specify fullbody + maybe a full scene if you were willing.
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto okay, does the equivalent of 2000g sound okay to you? what kind of scene were you thinking of/do you want a background? (also i can't see anything from deviantart right now, but i think the other refs are enough to go off of?)

and hmm i'd like the familiars.. i'll pass on the leveling and eggs for now. you can split the rest between sand dollars/gems/treasure however you want
@Kitto okay, does the equivalent of 2000g sound okay to you? what kind of scene were you thinking of/do you want a background? (also i can't see anything from deviantart right now, but i think the other refs are enough to go off of?)

and hmm i'd like the familiars.. i'll pass on the leveling and eggs for now. you can split the rest between sand dollars/gems/treasure however you want
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26