Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | snowy arts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Cila can you link me to the images? or if they're there then my connection might not be showing them, in which case can you email me them at snowysaur.yahoo.com? hmm, does 200k sound okay to you?

@Weathering sounds fine, i'll get started soon!

@Lucatri yeah, if there's no background i default to transparent. sounds fine!

@PhantomDaVinci yes, still open!

@WeyrLeader sure, i can do that. do you imagine them to be a certain size in comparison to each other?
@Cila can you link me to the images? or if they're there then my connection might not be showing them, in which case can you email me them at snowysaur.yahoo.com? hmm, does 200k sound okay to you?

@Weathering sounds fine, i'll get started soon!

@Lucatri yeah, if there's no background i default to transparent. sounds fine!

@PhantomDaVinci yes, still open!

@WeyrLeader sure, i can do that. do you imagine them to be a certain size in comparison to each other?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Ahaha, it'd probably be a headshot or just one bit of Rose with Flitter. She's 14 times bigger than him! XDDD I'm going to shoot for 200k. Would that be enough to do two dragons like this?

I'll be maxing out the Fairgrounds, so maybe in 2-3 days, I'll be able to actually commission you.
@snowy

Ahaha, it'd probably be a headshot or just one bit of Rose with Flitter. She's 14 times bigger than him! XDDD I'm going to shoot for 200k. Would that be enough to do two dragons like this?

I'll be maxing out the Fairgrounds, so maybe in 2-3 days, I'll be able to actually commission you.
CVYnSFU.png
@snowy oooh sweet! I'd some art of m'boy here since he doesnt have a picture reference in his fox form

Just simple or medium art of him (whichever you think is better) as a three tailed silver fox with a gold line from his forehead through his back. He still has the red tattoos on his cheeks as well. The only thing he'd be wearing is a red kimono sash just like this one
@snowy oooh sweet! I'd some art of m'boy here since he doesnt have a picture reference in his fox form

Just simple or medium art of him (whichever you think is better) as a three tailed silver fox with a gold line from his forehead through his back. He still has the red tattoos on his cheeks as well. The only thing he'd be wearing is a red kimono sash just like this one
70yj1YJ.png
@Weathering hope this looks okay!
5obgug.jpg
@Weathering hope this looks okay!
5obgug.jpg
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@WeyrLeader yep, sounds fine!
@WeyrLeader yep, sounds fine!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@PhantomDaVinci hope this looks okay!
5lp8q0.jpg
@PhantomDaVinci hope this looks okay!
5lp8q0.jpg
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy
She's adorable!! :D Thanks so much~ I shall send you payment now. :3
@snowy
She's adorable!! :D Thanks so much~ I shall send you payment now. :3
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@snowy HOLY CRAP IT'S ADORABLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

How much is it for?
@snowy HOLY CRAP IT'S ADORABLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

How much is it for?
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci ovo! does 100k sound okay?
@PhantomDaVinci ovo! does 100k sound okay?
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy wow, I love your drawing style could I get a headshot of Enoch? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4558296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45583/4558296_350.png[/img] [/url] background: no full body: no colors: yes and if I may ask... can I get it in a style [b]similar[/b] to [url=http://36.media.tumblr.com/476f6df1c7e63f47bf553baa6a6d7172/tumblr_nmay1m27sY1rpkbqqo2_1280.png]this[/url] how does 60k sound?
@snowy

wow, I love your drawing style
could I get a headshot of Enoch?

4558296_350.png

background: no
full body: no
colors: yes

and if I may ask... can I get it in a style similar to this

how does 60k sound?
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26