Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadow Tree Art Shoppe (slots open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Noobat

do you want the sketch from me? or from otter?
@Noobat

do you want the sketch from me? or from otter?
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib If I could get a sketch for you as well, that would be awesome :D

Edit: Sorry, just woke up. I would like a sketch from both of you if at all possible.
@KCSquib If I could get a sketch for you as well, that would be awesome :D

Edit: Sorry, just woke up. I would like a sketch from both of you if at all possible.
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
@noobat

well i'm not exactly open at the moment, but considering i haven't done a skydancer sketch before, i don't see why it couldn't be yours. :) Do you want the apparel with it? (i don't know how the apparel will effect the sketch. I'm still super new to drawing dragons in the style.)
@noobat

well i'm not exactly open at the moment, but considering i haven't done a skydancer sketch before, i don't see why it couldn't be yours. :) Do you want the apparel with it? (i don't know how the apparel will effect the sketch. I'm still super new to drawing dragons in the style.)
sZsrs4b.jpg
@FreedomTurtle

s'cool, take your time! thank you for updating me~
@FreedomTurtle

s'cool, take your time! thank you for updating me~
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@KCSquib You can add the apperal, but you don't have to. ouo Whatever works for you is fine! :D

I saw both your and @FreedomTurtle 's artworks and I felt I should commission you both. Both of you are very talented! C:
@KCSquib You can add the apperal, but you don't have to. ouo Whatever works for you is fine! :D

I saw both your and @FreedomTurtle 's artworks and I felt I should commission you both. Both of you are very talented! C:
@noobat

Thank you! I'll do the sketch, but I don't know about freedom turtle. It'll cost 6k, you can either send it now, or wait until i ping you again when the sketch is done. :) (oh! also i'll be putting the sketch up on deviantart, and i'm not sure how long it will take, new style and new dragon and all. ) :)
@noobat

Thank you! I'll do the sketch, but I don't know about freedom turtle. It'll cost 6k, you can either send it now, or wait until i ping you again when the sketch is done. :) (oh! also i'll be putting the sketch up on deviantart, and i'm not sure how long it will take, new style and new dragon and all. ) :)
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KcSquib Sounds good! c: I'll go ahead and send the 6k. c:
@KcSquib Sounds good! c: I'll go ahead and send the 6k. c:
@Noobat it looks good! I'll send you a message about the specifics. Also, for a second person, you can either have them in the same piece for the flat price mentioned in the Additional Options box (any other options for that dragon will still cost the additional price), or you can have them in a separate piece for full price. Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not very good at explaining things...
@Noobat it looks good! I'll send you a message about the specifics. Also, for a second person, you can either have them in the same piece for the flat price mentioned in the Additional Options box (any other options for that dragon will still cost the additional price), or you can have them in a separate piece for full price. Sorry if this is confusing, I'm not very good at explaining things...
r6jwvpb.jpg
@FreedomTurtle

I see o: Awesome! :D I got confused, but you explained it rather well c: Thanks so much! c:
@FreedomTurtle

I see o: Awesome! :D I got confused, but you explained it rather well c: Thanks so much! c:
@Noobat

Because its the first SkyDancer I've done, it is going to be one of my examples on the front page. :)

Here!
@Noobat

Because its the first SkyDancer I've done, it is going to be one of my examples on the front page. :)

Here!
sZsrs4b.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12