Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | crow retired on a tablet
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 220 221
hi o/ just curious, how do you feel abt a commission for smth like a clan emblem :o and if so how much would that be?
hi o/ just curious, how do you feel abt a commission for smth like a clan emblem :o and if so how much would that be?
@hymns aaa sorry for the late response, i went to class and completely forgot!!

i'd be down to do something like that, but i can't imagine i'd charge very much. i'd probably put it somewhere between 200-500g, based on things like the format (banners, those glowing emblem things, etc.) and how much design work needs to be done on my end. if that sounds doable for you, feel free to let me know more! i can give you a much better estimate with that information :0
@hymns aaa sorry for the late response, i went to class and completely forgot!!

i'd be down to do something like that, but i can't imagine i'd charge very much. i'd probably put it somewhere between 200-500g, based on things like the format (banners, those glowing emblem things, etc.) and how much design work needs to be done on my end. if that sounds doable for you, feel free to let me know more! i can give you a much better estimate with that information :0
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
no problem !! o/

sounds good to me :0 mind if i pm you? i just don't want to clog up your thread ahaha
no problem !! o/

sounds good to me :0 mind if i pm you? i just don't want to clog up your thread ahaha
@hymns of course, go ahead ^^
@hymns of course, go ahead ^^
hikaru

________
turns out i did a big oopsies and added myself twice to your USD list. i changed my username from uncle to warn a while ago, so i removed one of the entries. sorry about the trouble!
turns out i did a big oopsies and added myself twice to your USD list. i changed my username from uncle to warn a while ago, so i removed one of the entries. sorry about the trouble!
@whalesbone Hi I know you have a waitlist and I've already put myself on it but I do have a few questions just to see if what I'm thinking is something possible you could do for me. Panix sent me here because I inquired about their awesome signature: [img]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/RainbowSig.gif[/img] I really like how it switches from one image to another (and I'm not sure if Panix coded it that way or if you did) so that's my first question. My second question would be if I were to get something similar would the price be the cost of two signatures since it would be two different pieces? (I am willing to pay in USD but I need to know the specific price in advance). Here is what I was thinking: The two gatekeepers to my clan are Poprocks and Shocktarts and I want a signature like Panix's that would switch between the two of them. Is that something you would be willing to do? And last question is, with the waitlist that you have, how long would you estimate the wait until a slot opens up? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9920293] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99203/9920293_350.png[/img] [/url][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10033077] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100331/10033077_350.png[/img] [/url]
@whalesbone

Hi I know you have a waitlist and I've already put myself on it but I do have a few questions just to see if what I'm thinking is something possible you could do for me. Panix sent me here because I inquired about their awesome signature:
RainbowSig.gif
I really like how it switches from one image to another (and I'm not sure if Panix coded it that way or if you did) so that's my first question.

My second question would be if I were to get something similar would the price be the cost of two signatures since it would be two different pieces? (I am willing to pay in USD but I need to know the specific price in advance).

Here is what I was thinking: The two gatekeepers to my clan are Poprocks and Shocktarts and I want a signature like Panix's that would switch between the two of them.

Is that something you would be willing to do?

And last question is, with the waitlist that you have, how long would you estimate the wait until a slot opens up?

9920293_350.png

10033077_350.png
XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire hi! i actually have no idea how people code signatures to do that, so you're on your own there. the individual drawings i can definitely do, but it would still be the price of two signatures since i still have to go through the entire process for each piece.

as for the waitlist- how quickly i work though them varies quite a bit based on class load. most weeks i can get two or three slots done, based on what each order consists of. i know that's......... still an extremely long wait, but i should have a lot more time in the summer to move things along.

also, i plan on raising/altering prices sometime this month (and maybe offering sketches?), since the way it is now signatures are way more of a time investment than the price warrants. it'll move the list along a bit faster between people who have to drop off and nudging people towards less time-intensive art? (that makes me feel kind of bad, but i do need to buy groceries). it'll mostly affect the larger pieces, but signatures will probably go up to $25 to test demand, if that affects your decision.

let me know if i can answer anything else for you :0
@CrazyRedFire hi! i actually have no idea how people code signatures to do that, so you're on your own there. the individual drawings i can definitely do, but it would still be the price of two signatures since i still have to go through the entire process for each piece.

as for the waitlist- how quickly i work though them varies quite a bit based on class load. most weeks i can get two or three slots done, based on what each order consists of. i know that's......... still an extremely long wait, but i should have a lot more time in the summer to move things along.

also, i plan on raising/altering prices sometime this month (and maybe offering sketches?), since the way it is now signatures are way more of a time investment than the price warrants. it'll move the list along a bit faster between people who have to drop off and nudging people towards less time-intensive art? (that makes me feel kind of bad, but i do need to buy groceries). it'll mostly affect the larger pieces, but signatures will probably go up to $25 to test demand, if that affects your decision.

let me know if i can answer anything else for you :0
hikaru

________
@whalesbone Alright, I'll ask Panix how they did it then.

Even with the price increase, I'd be willing to do $50 USD for both pieces (although you might have to walk me through how to pay you through paypal because ^_^' heh I've never done that before).

Hmm... if it won't be until around summer then you'd better PM me when a slot opens because I'll be more likely to loose track of a ping that far in advance. I am willing to wait until your available though! If a slot opens up sooner, do let me know :D

@whalesbone Alright, I'll ask Panix how they did it then.

Even with the price increase, I'd be willing to do $50 USD for both pieces (although you might have to walk me through how to pay you through paypal because ^_^' heh I've never done that before).

Hmm... if it won't be until around summer then you'd better PM me when a slot opens because I'll be more likely to loose track of a ping that far in advance. I am willing to wait until your available though! If a slot opens up sooner, do let me know :D

XriSV9h.gif
@CrazyRedFire Hello!
I believe the signature works with a random image generator sort of thing. I've used some before, they're free online, where you can create an account, upload the pictures you want to cycle through, and it gives you a URL you can put in the img tags. So every time you refresh that URL in the image tags, it randomly picks from the pictures you uploaded!

I'm probably late and you probably figured it out, but I hope it helps! I've seen several random cycling sigs on here and other sites and they're executed well. c:
@CrazyRedFire Hello!
I believe the signature works with a random image generator sort of thing. I've used some before, they're free online, where you can create an account, upload the pictures you want to cycle through, and it gives you a URL you can put in the img tags. So every time you refresh that URL in the image tags, it randomly picks from the pictures you uploaded!

I'm probably late and you probably figured it out, but I hope it helps! I've seen several random cycling sigs on here and other sites and they're executed well. c:
3u37mIB.png
@CrazyRedFire here's the generator: https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/ ^-^

@Whalesbone added myself to the pinglist for future spots! :)
@CrazyRedFire here's the generator: https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/ ^-^

@Whalesbone added myself to the pinglist for future spots! :)
unknown-2.png
1 2 ... 178 179 180 181 182 ... 220 221