Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80
@Sadey @Jazz
Great .w. They'll be done in the next few days~

@Starscribe
added~
@Sadey @Jazz
Great .w. They'll be done in the next few days~

@Starscribe
added~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri - Yesss, thank you! Also are you opposed to doing a couple shot? Like would it be the base price of any piece just doubled?
@frostkingdemetri - Yesss, thank you! Also are you opposed to doing a couple shot? Like would it be the base price of any piece just doubled?
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Starscribe
I'm actually not doing couple shots at the moment. Just doing the single shots for now. But I can totally let you know if that changes o wo
@Starscribe
I'm actually not doing couple shots at the moment. Just doing the single shots for now. But I can totally let you know if that changes o wo
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri - That's fine. :3 If you're doing them when my turn comes up then yay if not that's ok I'll get the couple done in two separate pieces, if I could. Or maybe just a bigger piece of the female. *points to snapper as avatar*. XD
@frostkingdemetri - That's fine. :3 If you're doing them when my turn comes up then yay if not that's ok I'll get the couple done in two separate pieces, if I could. Or maybe just a bigger piece of the female. *points to snapper as avatar*. XD
@Jazz Here we go~ I hope you like him .w. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/1c62a0de76898d907c017decd131c6a2/tumblr_nijdzfRRTg1rehn71o1_500.png[/img]
@Jazz
Here we go~ I hope you like him .w.
tumblr_nijdzfRRTg1rehn71o1_500.png
USERbanner.png
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @KalikaRowan, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @Starscribe
I have one free slot open~
First come, first served.
@Turniped, @Dragakure, @KalikaRowan, @kozakura, @lome, @Azurillturtle, @Starscribe
I have one free slot open~
First come, first served.
USERbanner.png
@Frostkingdemetri - Good thing I checked the thread. My pings broken. Gunna grab a new username but I'll snag the spot! :)
@Frostkingdemetri - Good thing I checked the thread. My pings broken. Gunna grab a new username but I'll snag the spot! :)
@Starscribe
Okie dokie~ i'll note you down for it and you can write me up the thing that you want .w.
@Starscribe
Okie dokie~ i'll note you down for it and you can write me up the thing that you want .w.
USERbanner.png
@Frostkingdemetri - Ok so I'd love Filk here done! This is her! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98238/9823744_350.png[/img] I'd like the portrait/bust option. Personality: Well Filk is still a new character but she's wild, free, kind hearted, she's basically a free spirit. She loves music, she's a bard, as is most of the clan. She loves to dance and loves to feel the wind in her hair. Preferences: Well she's based loosely off myself so... She's Caucasian/White. I'd like that she keep her gorgeous wind eyes. She has long, wavy/curly/a bit wild brown hair, to reflect her wing color. I would definitely like her antlers included in the piece and her necklace. You can put her in medieval leather/viking type garb if you want. Its hard to describe but I trust you can do it. Oh and I would love for her to have a pan flute, as that's the instrument that she plays. Would you like me to send the payment now? :)
@Frostkingdemetri - Ok so I'd love Filk here done!

This is her!

9823744_350.png

I'd like the portrait/bust option.

Personality: Well Filk is still a new character but she's wild, free, kind hearted, she's basically a free spirit. She loves music, she's a bard, as is most of the clan. She loves to dance and loves to feel the wind in her hair.

Preferences: Well she's based loosely off myself so... She's Caucasian/White. I'd like that she keep her gorgeous wind eyes. She has long, wavy/curly/a bit wild brown hair, to reflect her wing color. I would definitely like her antlers included in the piece and her necklace. You can put her in medieval leather/viking type garb if you want. Its hard to describe but I trust you can do it. Oh and I would love for her to have a pan flute, as that's the instrument that she plays.

Would you like me to send the payment now? :)
@Frostkingdemetri
Wow I am slow LOL *hopes to catch the next spot *
@Frostkingdemetri
Wow I am slow LOL *hopes to catch the next spot *
DoOIZC7.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80