Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@Kozakura
.w. thank you much~ and will do!
@Kozakura
.w. thank you much~ and will do!
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
SQueeeee that one you jsut did is so pretty ;3; im going to die when i see mine!
@frostkingdemetri
SQueeeee that one you jsut did is so pretty ;3; im going to die when i see mine!
@frostkingdemetri PINGLIST PLEASE
@frostkingdemetri PINGLIST PLEASE

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@frostkingdemetri
I demand pinglist :D
@frostkingdemetri
I demand pinglist :D
glxY4Ve.gif
@AliceTheChabbit
thank you very much .w. I'm out of the house for today, but I'll be starting on yours on Friday morning~ Expect a WIPerino lol

@lome
OKIE DOKIE lol

@Azurillturtle
.w. shall do~
@AliceTheChabbit
thank you very much .w. I'm out of the house for today, but I'll be starting on yours on Friday morning~ Expect a WIPerino lol

@lome
OKIE DOKIE lol

@Azurillturtle
.w. shall do~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

OHHHH MY GOSH!! AHHH I love it!!! I love you! This is so fantastic!! He looks perfect *D* I'll send the other part of the payment now~~~
@frostkingdemetri

OHHHH MY GOSH!! AHHH I love it!!! I love you! This is so fantastic!! He looks perfect *D* I'll send the other part of the payment now~~~
kubirrp_by_vegetable13-dax2429.png
@frostkingdemetri
well thats an exciting thing to wait for ^O^ cant wait to see ^_^
@frostkingdemetri
well thats an exciting thing to wait for ^O^ cant wait to see ^_^
@AliceTheChabbit I was feeling like this guy would be the punky prince of those dragon parents you were talking about. I'm going to be making him have that fire coming out of his lips and from his right eye~ Oh man. I still tried to put nocturne aspects into him too. Going from no previous designs, tell me what you think .w. [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a51147961eb6b84c1da213f9c7c252f1/tumblr_niaa23DTcp1r3oh0xo1_500.png[/img]
@AliceTheChabbit
I was feeling like this guy would be the punky prince of those dragon parents you were talking about. I'm going to be making him have that fire coming out of his lips and from his right eye~ Oh man.
I still tried to put nocturne aspects into him too.
Going from no previous designs, tell me what you think .w.
tumblr_niaa23DTcp1r3oh0xo1_500.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
I think this is absolutely perfect and amazing XD
He would definitly come off all punk but amazing like this
@frostkingdemetri
I think this is absolutely perfect and amazing XD
He would definitly come off all punk but amazing like this
@alicetheChabbit
cool .w. I'll get to lining and then colors~ expect the finished copy in the next few days~
@alicetheChabbit
cool .w. I'll get to lining and then colors~ expect the finished copy in the next few days~
USERbanner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80