Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ~Dwiin's Doodle Desk~
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Fernwehs
i know, but i recently revamped this shop, im still figuring out what combination of prices and stuff is going to work best haha ;;;;;
Yup, its all good :D you've been added to the waiting list and I'll ping you when you get a slot~
(Your characters are really neat btw :D )
@Fernwehs
i know, but i recently revamped this shop, im still figuring out what combination of prices and stuff is going to work best haha ;;;;;
Yup, its all good :D you've been added to the waiting list and I'll ping you when you get a slot~
(Your characters are really neat btw :D )
exb7bDm.png
@Tysha
There's a slot open for your commission! You can send the half or full payment whenever you're ready. A reminder that I won't do more than the sketch (the lines in the case of a sketch type commission) until it is sent.
@Tysha
There's a slot open for your commission! You can send the half or full payment whenever you're ready. A reminder that I won't do more than the sketch (the lines in the case of a sketch type commission) until it is sent.
exb7bDm.png
@Dwiindovah (Roger that! Thank you for doing that! That is a really awesome way of keeping things moving!)
Commission type: Sketch (with two characters)
References: This girl, but without lipstick on. Also, this thingy.
Pose, expression, personality, etc: She would like them in this pose if that would be alright!
Sketched preview? Y! Please!
Explantion of sorts: This is gift art for my sister, of two of her OCs. It is to celebrate an award she recently got, so if yo have any questions, let me know!
@Dwiindovah (Roger that! Thank you for doing that! That is a really awesome way of keeping things moving!)
Commission type: Sketch (with two characters)
References: This girl, but without lipstick on. Also, this thingy.
Pose, expression, personality, etc: She would like them in this pose if that would be alright!
Sketched preview? Y! Please!
Explantion of sorts: This is gift art for my sister, of two of her OCs. It is to celebrate an award she recently got, so if yo have any questions, let me know!
@CandiedBarracuda
(yup that's the idea :D )
May I just ask, do you have any fullbody references for the characters? Or at least a detailed description of them? And do you have a preference for which character would be placed where in the pose (eg, which is the reflection and which is not)
Also because they would be in the same pic, it counts as just one image and is therefore 50kt plus 50% of the base price for an extra character (total 75kt).

And congrats to your sis for her award~

EDIT: sorry I forgot to add, what are their names??
@CandiedBarracuda
(yup that's the idea :D )
May I just ask, do you have any fullbody references for the characters? Or at least a detailed description of them? And do you have a preference for which character would be placed where in the pose (eg, which is the reflection and which is not)
Also because they would be in the same pic, it counts as just one image and is therefore 50kt plus 50% of the base price for an extra character (total 75kt).

And congrats to your sis for her award~

EDIT: sorry I forgot to add, what are their names??
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah

Yes, of course! Here is Vali-now Alexis- and the original Alexis, though she is kept hidden so no one knows what the original Alexis looks like. The one in the relfection is the original Alexis, and the one sitting on the ground is Vali, who is now called Alexis. (Sorry it sounds so confusing. If you go here, and read their story it'll make a bit more sense, haha.)

So, this one is the reflection, and this one is the one looking into the water.

The price sounds great, thank you for doing the math. Would like for me to pay when I actually get a slot, or would you rather I go ahead and send it over? Whichever is easier for you is fine by me! So just let me know!
@DwiinDovah

Yes, of course! Here is Vali-now Alexis- and the original Alexis, though she is kept hidden so no one knows what the original Alexis looks like. The one in the relfection is the original Alexis, and the one sitting on the ground is Vali, who is now called Alexis. (Sorry it sounds so confusing. If you go here, and read their story it'll make a bit more sense, haha.)

So, this one is the reflection, and this one is the one looking into the water.

The price sounds great, thank you for doing the math. Would like for me to pay when I actually get a slot, or would you rather I go ahead and send it over? Whichever is easier for you is fine by me! So just let me know!
@CandiedBarracuda
Ah, ok I see it is a little confusing haha I understand it all now, thanks for clearing it up!
As for the payment, you can do that whenever you'd like before or after you get the slot. Whatever you're comfortable with. I do record it all on the first page, who has paid and all of the details and I keep all messages sent to me when dealing with financial things.
@CandiedBarracuda
Ah, ok I see it is a little confusing haha I understand it all now, thanks for clearing it up!
As for the payment, you can do that whenever you'd like before or after you get the slot. Whatever you're comfortable with. I do record it all on the first page, who has paid and all of the details and I keep all messages sent to me when dealing with financial things.
exb7bDm.png
@Fernwehs
You've been added to a slot! A reminder that I won't draw any more than the sketches until full or half payment it sent for each. For both of yours, its 100kt

@CandiedBarracuda
You've also been added to the pinglist, but there's nothing more to sort out atm, just letting you know~
@Fernwehs
You've been added to a slot! A reminder that I won't draw any more than the sketches until full or half payment it sent for each. For both of yours, its 100kt

@CandiedBarracuda
You've also been added to the pinglist, but there's nothing more to sort out atm, just letting you know~
exb7bDm.png
@ookamiotoko
hey, I just realised that our art shops weren't affiliated! I think it would be a great idea to do so, so would you like to affiliate our art shops?
@ookamiotoko
hey, I just realised that our art shops weren't affiliated! I think it would be a great idea to do so, so would you like to affiliate our art shops?
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah

Oh shoot son yeah! We should XD I'd love to :P (I'll have to scrounge up code again for it hahahaha... I sadly don't have a cool banner yet hahaha! That's coming up after real money commissions I gotta get out and done :P
@DwiinDovah

Oh shoot son yeah! We should XD I'd love to :P (I'll have to scrounge up code again for it hahahaha... I sadly don't have a cool banner yet hahaha! That's coming up after real money commissions I gotta get out and done :P
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
@Ookamiotoko
When your banner is all sorted we could organise this then! If you'd want it I could whip one up for you in exchange for an icon or two
And good luck with your comms! :D
@Ookamiotoko
When your banner is all sorted we could organise this then! If you'd want it I could whip one up for you in exchange for an icon or two
And good luck with your comms! :D
exb7bDm.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16