Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ~Dwiin's Doodle Desk~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Krielin
I've finished the gore art of your dragon, Cinderpearl now. Sorry for the long wait. I'll send it after you've sent me the last bit of payment (the peace dove apparel and the 2 berserk coli items)
@Krielin
I've finished the gore art of your dragon, Cinderpearl now. Sorry for the long wait. I'll send it after you've sent me the last bit of payment (the peace dove apparel and the 2 berserk coli items)
exb7bDm.png
@Krielin
If you ever lose the image, it will be here in my art shop thread, on my DA and on m tumblr
@Krielin
If you ever lose the image, it will be here in my art shop thread, on my DA and on m tumblr
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah Can I please get a sketch of this girl here? :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21827682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218277/21827682_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Sorry; here's the form!! [b]Commission type:[/b] Sketch [b]References:[/b] See dragon picture above! [b]Pose, expression, personality, etc:[/b] She is a very quite and solitary dragon. She draws maps of Sornieth and specific areas so she's very observant. [b]Sketched preview?[/b] Yes please!
@DwiinDovah
Can I please get a sketch of this girl here? :3

21827682_350.png

Edit: Sorry; here's the form!!
Commission type: Sketch
References: See dragon picture above!
Pose, expression, personality, etc: She is a very quite and solitary dragon. She draws maps of Sornieth and specific areas so she's very observant.
Sketched preview? Yes please!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@AristosAchaion34
yup, absolutely! She's a lovely dragon :D
What kind of posing and expression were you thinking of for her? Also would you like simple coloured background?
@AristosAchaion34
yup, absolutely! She's a lovely dragon :D
What kind of posing and expression were you thinking of for her? Also would you like simple coloured background?
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah
If possible, I'd love it if she could be holding a map or just holding a quill. I'm not sure on the expression; if you could make her look thoughtful that'd be nice but if all else fails, a slight smile is fine too. ^^ And I'd like it if she could have a light green or blue background. :D
@DwiinDovah
If possible, I'd love it if she could be holding a map or just holding a quill. I'm not sure on the expression; if you could make her look thoughtful that'd be nice but if all else fails, a slight smile is fine too. ^^ And I'd like it if she could have a light green or blue background. :D
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@AristosAchaion34
Sounds great! I'll be working on that today, it shouldn't take too long
You can send half or full payment whenever you're ready, I'm just gonna go eat breakfast real quick~
@AristosAchaion34
Sounds great! I'll be working on that today, it shouldn't take too long
You can send half or full payment whenever you're ready, I'm just gonna go eat breakfast real quick~
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah
Wonderful, thank you! I'll send it all over now.
@DwiinDovah
Wonderful, thank you! I'll send it all over now.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@DwiinDovah
Could I get a slot for a sketch?
@DwiinDovah
Could I get a slot for a sketch?
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
yup, absolutely!
Could you please fill in a form to order, it's on the first page~
@Sacnite
yup, absolutely!
Could you please fill in a form to order, it's on the first page~
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah
I hope you don't mind me sending it via pm. I am not comfortable with sending refs on threads.
@DwiinDovah
I hope you don't mind me sending it via pm. I am not comfortable with sending refs on threads.
Yokai.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16