Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] ~Dwiin's Doodle Desk~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@Krielin I've finished the bust of Skalla, though I'm still working on Cinderpearl. Here it is: [img]http://pre09.deviantart.net/37fa/th/pre/i/2015/360/e/6/comm__skalla_by_dwiindovah-d9ll0c0.png[/img] Thanks for commissioning me! If you ever lose this image it will be back here in my art shop and on my [url=http://dwiindovah.deviantart.com/]Deviantart[/url].
@Krielin
I've finished the bust of Skalla, though I'm still working on Cinderpearl. Here it is:
comm__skalla_by_dwiindovah-d9ll0c0.png
Thanks for commissioning me! If you ever lose this image it will be back here in my art shop and on my Deviantart.
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah

Eh... this dragon is not mine xD And I haven't comissioned you for that ;) Maybe you could ping the owner of that beast? :p
@DwiinDovah

Eh... this dragon is not mine xD And I haven't comissioned you for that ;) Maybe you could ping the owner of that beast? :p
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium
:o sorry! All fixed XD
@Zaelium
:o sorry! All fixed XD
exb7bDm.png
@Krielin
I'm re pinging you because I'm not sure if you got the message from before. The bust you wanted is above. I'm still working on the gore art because New year happened so I didn't have time for a few days ^^;;
@Krielin
I'm re pinging you because I'm not sure if you got the message from before. The bust you wanted is above. I'm still working on the gore art because New year happened so I didn't have time for a few days ^^;;
exb7bDm.png
@VixennSinnett
I missed the extra 't' in your username whoops ^^;;
@VixennSinnett
I missed the extra 't' in your username whoops ^^;;
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah
Ahh no problem at all thank you so much !
@DwiinDovah
Ahh no problem at all thank you so much !
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@VixennSinnett
you're welcome :)
@VixennSinnett
you're welcome :)
exb7bDm.png
@DwiinDovah ooo I love it! He's super cute!
@DwiinDovah ooo I love it! He's super cute!
im too lazy to fix this rn
@Krielin
I'm still working on the other one since I've been a bit busy in the holidays, just letting you know.
@Krielin
I'm still working on the other one since I've been a bit busy in the holidays, just letting you know.
exb7bDm.png
boop
boop
exb7bDm.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16