Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Angstlantis Atelier [PING/WAITLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@gracefulsunshine add me too
@gracefulsunshine add me too
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@EMT you should already be on there :") so sorry for keeping you waiting this long for the chibis ; u ;
@EMT you should already be on there :") so sorry for keeping you waiting this long for the chibis ; u ;
ayy_lmaooo_by_angst_lord-d8gx9wd.png
@gracefulsunshine

Does this interest you at all
Here
@gracefulsunshine

Does this interest you at all
Here
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon hello! your dragons are gorgeous, but i'm afraid that i have to decline for the time being due to prior commitments and RL ; u ; thank you for the headsup though asldkjfh - i might end up buying an offspring from you later if i have time, so if you have a ping list for that, i'd love to be added ^ q ^
@NerdyDragon hello! your dragons are gorgeous, but i'm afraid that i have to decline for the time being due to prior commitments and RL ; u ; thank you for the headsup though asldkjfh - i might end up buying an offspring from you later if i have time, so if you have a ping list for that, i'd love to be added ^ q ^
@gracefulsunshine
Could I please be added to your ping list? :)
@gracefulsunshine
Could I please be added to your ping list? :)
@gracefulsunshine

Could you add me too?
@gracefulsunshine

Could you add me too?
lonely rider
@atemu @celty20 of course! i've added you onto the list C:

update: apologies for all the delays ; o ; uni is getting me rekt, and i spent all of last summer doing academia, really (and sidling out of FR, to my chagrin). i'm hoping to open a few slots during the winter (either outside FR or for FR moolah), but no guarantees.

i'm more active on deviantART (but still not as active as i'd like) if you wish to find me there!
@atemu @celty20 of course! i've added you onto the list C:

update: apologies for all the delays ; o ; uni is getting me rekt, and i spent all of last summer doing academia, really (and sidling out of FR, to my chagrin). i'm hoping to open a few slots during the winter (either outside FR or for FR moolah), but no guarantees.

i'm more active on deviantART (but still not as active as i'd like) if you wish to find me there!
@gracefulsunshine, I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if you're still active of course. //found in art shop directory
Thanks!
@gracefulsunshine, I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if you're still active of course. //found in art shop directory
Thanks!
aywas3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8