Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Angstlantis Atelier [PING/WAITLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@tealeafves A+ FOR EFFORT AND GOLD STARS EXCUSE

shoves all the aurelio and alix angst at your face

tyy //lays over you
@tealeafves A+ FOR EFFORT AND GOLD STARS EXCUSE

shoves all the aurelio and alix angst at your face

tyy //lays over you
ayy_lmaooo_by_angst_lord-d8gx9wd.png
@gracefulsunshine

Do you have a pinglist? I would love to be on it if you do! :3
@gracefulsunshine

Do you have a pinglist? I would love to be on it if you do! :3
@autoresponder yes i do and added! thank you so much for your interest * U *
@autoresponder yes i do and added! thank you so much for your interest * U *
@gracefulsunshine A+ for being lame more like :^( so disgusting

In other news i would order one but i'm like so dirt poor rolls around
@gracefulsunshine A+ for being lame more like :^( so disgusting

In other news i would order one but i'm like so dirt poor rolls around
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@tealeafves shh i need to draw myself some aurelio/alix sometime dw - it won't be as detailed as my commishes if i don't have enough time but screeches i will go down with this ship
@tealeafves shh i need to draw myself some aurelio/alix sometime dw - it won't be as detailed as my commishes if i don't have enough time but screeches i will go down with this ship
@tealeafves but seriously if there's anything you'd like me to draw just give me a holla and i'll see if i can put in a bit of time to do it for you :^)
@tealeafves but seriously if there's anything you'd like me to draw just give me a holla and i'll see if i can put in a bit of time to do it for you :^)
@gracefulsunshine just draw some aurelioalix and we can both die in peace
@gracefulsunshine just draw some aurelioalix and we can both die in peace
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@gracefulsunshine
Maybe I got confused, but were you wanting to do the ranger or the cleric? In the pm, you mentioned you wanted to do the character Jay, but she's the ranger. Sani was the cleric with the metal armor (and the closest to a knight that I have).
@gracefulsunshine
Maybe I got confused, but were you wanting to do the ranger or the cleric? In the pm, you mentioned you wanted to do the character Jay, but she's the ranger. Sani was the cleric with the metal armor (and the closest to a knight that I have).
@jayara - i'd much rather do the knight, thank you! ....oh gosh i'm getting confused myself. jay does have a pretty solid outfit, if i remember correctly - the first artwork, right? if she's wearing that, i'm definitely drawing her.

(i'm not starting the chibi commishes until i finish your request first if you're worried about that ^^'' )
@jayara - i'd much rather do the knight, thank you! ....oh gosh i'm getting confused myself. jay does have a pretty solid outfit, if i remember correctly - the first artwork, right? if she's wearing that, i'm definitely drawing her.

(i'm not starting the chibi commishes until i finish your request first if you're worried about that ^^'' )
@gracefulsunshine
Oh gee. Let me see if I can get us on the right track again:

1. Jay Galanmion - female badarse ranger/archer/mercenary (NOT a knight). She is the one the reference picture was for. She does wear leather armor like in the picture http://s7.photobucket.com/user/trip_japan/media/RJ/File0006505.jpg.html . She will NEVER wear metal armor though because it is too heavy and difficult to move around in. (If you have ever seen Lord of the Rings, she is a ranger similar to what Strider/Aragorn was.)

2. Sanida Re'tah - female cleric of the sun god who was one of my Dungeons & Dragons characters. She isn't a knight but she does look probably a lot like one. She does wear metal full plate, runs around with a tower shield, and either a morning star or a mace as a weapon. She has a thing against undead. She thinks they are an abomination.

So in short, if you want to do leather armor and liked the reference picture, then I would say do Jay (and just change the word 'knight' to 'ranger' on the front page). If you want to be drawing metal armor, then you will be doing Sanida and I will need to get you a few new reference pictures to go off of. XD
@gracefulsunshine
Oh gee. Let me see if I can get us on the right track again:

1. Jay Galanmion - female badarse ranger/archer/mercenary (NOT a knight). She is the one the reference picture was for. She does wear leather armor like in the picture http://s7.photobucket.com/user/trip_japan/media/RJ/File0006505.jpg.html . She will NEVER wear metal armor though because it is too heavy and difficult to move around in. (If you have ever seen Lord of the Rings, she is a ranger similar to what Strider/Aragorn was.)

2. Sanida Re'tah - female cleric of the sun god who was one of my Dungeons & Dragons characters. She isn't a knight but she does look probably a lot like one. She does wear metal full plate, runs around with a tower shield, and either a morning star or a mace as a weapon. She has a thing against undead. She thinks they are an abomination.

So in short, if you want to do leather armor and liked the reference picture, then I would say do Jay (and just change the word 'knight' to 'ranger' on the front page). If you want to be drawing metal armor, then you will be doing Sanida and I will need to get you a few new reference pictures to go off of. XD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8