Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Velg's Art Shop - Pay what you want
1 2
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=6][u]Velg's Art Commissions[/u][/size][/font][/center] [b]Contents[/b] - General Commissions - Reference Sheets - Retro Pet Portraits - Pay-What-You-Want **New** - Lists and Pickups ----- My little commissions shop. I'm offering various types of commissions for sale, so feel free to have a look around. As much as I'd love to be able to accept treasure or gems, I'm afraid it just doesn't pay the bills lol... If only. [U][B]How do I get one?[/B][/U] PM me or post here for a commission, with the included form. You may ask for more than one slot, but I ask that you limit it to 2 slots at a time, to give others a chance as well. If slots sit unclaimed for a while, you can certainly try again for them. I just want people to all have an equal shot at getting a slot. Once your slot(s) have been accepted, you'll get a reply from me with information on where to send the payment. [b]All payment is required upfront and must be made via paypal.[/b] I'm sorry, but considering some of the things I've seen friends go through on other sites in regards to commission payment, I have to ask that payment be upfront. No work will be started on your commission without prior payment. If it's something large (ex: $50+), I'm willing to discuss partial payment upfront, the rest to follow after the commission is finished. ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][size=5][u]General Commissions[/u][/size][/font] [url=http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/188/4/a/commissions_information_by_velg-d7pk102.png][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/Commissions/4280997e-cd1f-457b-b48c-0f2762d32b52.png[/img][/url] Click for full size[/center] [B]Form[/B] Commission type: Sketch / Colored Sketch / Miscellaneous Character ref/description: An image or a reference sheet is greatly preferred for character commissions. If you don't have one, please be as detailed as possible with your descriptions. Desired expression/pose: Anything else: ----- [center][font=Century Gothic][size=5][u]Reference Sheets[/u][/size][/font] [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Velg/media/Commissions/commission___the_dork_queen_by_velg-d8nu1lb.png.html][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/Commissions/6450987f-0470-4c3e-9aa0-ae11a79dbf43.png[/img][/url] Click for full size[/center] [b]Reference Sheets[/b] - Start at $30 - For $30 I will create a flat color reference sheet of your character that includes a single full body side view, two facial expressions, marking layouts (if necessary), color blocks, and the following information: Name, Gender, Species, Age, Personality, Likes, Dislikes. - Additional expressions, views, or shading may be discussed at an additional cost. ----- [B]My Rights as the Artist[/B] I reserve the right to any of the following as the artist: - Display the work in my gallery or portfolios - Deny a commission if I deem the content of such is inappropriate - Require credit for the artwork [B]Your Rights as the Buyer[/B] It's your art. You may more or less, do with it as you like, provided that: - All credit for the work is given to me. You didn't do the art, you can't claim the credit - You may not use it commercially or for a profit, unless specifically discussed with me - For Sketches: If you'd like to ink/color/shade the sketch, you're welcome to do so, but I still require credit for the original drawing/sketch. - For anything else: You may not alter the work in anyway, save for cropping or resizing, without my permission
Velg's Art Commissions

Contents
- General Commissions
- Reference Sheets
- Retro Pet Portraits
- Pay-What-You-Want **New**
- Lists and Pickups

My little commissions shop. I'm offering various types of commissions for sale, so feel free to have a look around. As much as I'd love to be able to accept treasure or gems, I'm afraid it just doesn't pay the bills lol... If only.

How do I get one?
PM me or post here for a commission, with the included form. You may ask for more than one slot, but I ask that you limit it to 2 slots at a time, to give others a chance as well. If slots sit unclaimed for a while, you can certainly try again for them. I just want people to all have an equal shot at getting a slot.

Once your slot(s) have been accepted, you'll get a reply from me with information on where to send the payment. All payment is required upfront and must be made via paypal. I'm sorry, but considering some of the things I've seen friends go through on other sites in regards to commission payment, I have to ask that payment be upfront. No work will be started on your commission without prior payment. If it's something large (ex: $50+), I'm willing to discuss partial payment upfront, the rest to follow after the commission is finished.

General Commissions

4280997e-cd1f-457b-b48c-0f2762d32b52.png
Click for full size

Form
Commission type: Sketch / Colored Sketch / Miscellaneous
Character ref/description: An image or a reference sheet is greatly preferred for character commissions. If you don't have one, please be as detailed as possible with your descriptions.
Desired expression/pose:
Anything else:

Reference Sheets

6450987f-0470-4c3e-9aa0-ae11a79dbf43.png
Click for full size

Reference Sheets - Start at $30
- For $30 I will create a flat color reference sheet of your character that includes a single full body side view, two facial expressions, marking layouts (if necessary), color blocks, and the following information: Name, Gender, Species, Age, Personality, Likes, Dislikes.
- Additional expressions, views, or shading may be discussed at an additional cost.

My Rights as the Artist
I reserve the right to any of the following as the artist:
- Display the work in my gallery or portfolios
- Deny a commission if I deem the content of such is inappropriate
- Require credit for the artwork

Your Rights as the Buyer
It's your art. You may more or less, do with it as you like, provided that:
- All credit for the work is given to me. You didn't do the art, you can't claim the credit
- You may not use it commercially or for a profit, unless specifically discussed with me
- For Sketches: If you'd like to ink/color/shade the sketch, you're welcome to do so, but I still require credit for the original drawing/sketch.
- For anything else: You may not alter the work in anyway, save for cropping or resizing, without my permission
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
[center][font=Century Gothic][size=5][u]Retro Pet Portrait Commissions[/u][/size][/font][/center] I'm offering retro style pet portrait commissions. These are styled after old school advertisements, very blocky shadows, only three colors. Each portrait can have up to three pets. You get your choice of color and whether you want the default border or the Western style border (example coming soon). [center][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/Commissions/retro_pet_portrait_commissions_by_velg-d8k4v1r.png][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Velg/Commissions/a7c607e7-5c84-418b-831f-84234d9e2d57.png[/img][/url] Click for Full Size[/center] [b]Prices: Payment accepted by Paypal only[/b] $35 - Digital files only. You will receive two high resolution files suitable for printing (Files are 16"x20"). One file will have a normal width cream border, one will have a wider cream border for printing gallery wrapped style canvas. $100 - 16"x20" Gallery Wrapped Faux Canvas shipped to you*. Textured high quality photo paper on a stiff cardboard mount. $150 - 16"x20" Gallery Wrapped Canvas shipped to you*. Mounted on high-density fiberboard. *Canvas orders will be placed through a third party online and mailed directly to you without my being able to see them before they go out. [b]How to order:[/b] - Simply shoot me a PM with the form below filled out. - Be sure to include your pet photos with the PM. I will work from whatever photos I'm sent to create your commission, so please be sure to try and send good quality photos. Tiny, blurred photos won't do. - When I have received your PM, I will respond with where to send the Paypal payment. Once the payment has cleared I will begin working on your commission. These are first come, first serve, so if say, there are 10 people ahead of you, it will obviously take me longer to finish than if you were the first person to order. So please be patient. I will try to keep an up to date list of orders here at the bottom of this post. [b]Please do NOT order through the comments.[/b] This leads to confusion, and an overall mess. By all means comment, ask questions, etc, but please please do NOT post an order form in the comments. [b]Commission Form:[/b] Your Name: Type (Digital/Canvas): Your Address (if ordering canvas): Your Email Address (for sending the digital files): Your Pet's Name(s): Color: (Black and Cream are standard. You get to pick one color of your choice) Your Pet's Breed ("Happiness is being loved by a ---- "): Photo(s) of Your Pet: Notes/Misc: [b]Order List:[/b] 1. David (Non-FR) - Sia (Done) 2. Joanne (Non-FR) - Maisie (Done) 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
Retro Pet Portrait Commissions

I'm offering retro style pet portrait commissions. These are styled after old school advertisements, very blocky shadows, only three colors. Each portrait can have up to three pets. You get your choice of color and whether you want the default border or the Western style border (example coming soon).

a7c607e7-5c84-418b-831f-84234d9e2d57.png
Click for Full Size

Prices: Payment accepted by Paypal only
$35 - Digital files only. You will receive two high resolution files suitable for printing (Files are 16"x20"). One file will have a normal width cream border, one will have a wider cream border for printing gallery wrapped style canvas.
$100 - 16"x20" Gallery Wrapped Faux Canvas shipped to you*. Textured high quality photo paper on a stiff cardboard mount.
$150 - 16"x20" Gallery Wrapped Canvas shipped to you*. Mounted on high-density fiberboard.

*Canvas orders will be placed through a third party online and mailed directly to you without my being able to see them before they go out.

How to order:
- Simply shoot me a PM with the form below filled out.

- Be sure to include your pet photos with the PM. I will work from whatever photos I'm sent to create your commission, so please be sure to try and send good quality photos. Tiny, blurred photos won't do.

- When I have received your PM, I will respond with where to send the Paypal payment. Once the payment has cleared I will begin working on your commission. These are first come, first serve, so if say, there are 10 people ahead of you, it will obviously take me longer to finish than if you were the first person to order. So please be patient. I will try to keep an up to date list of orders here at the bottom of this post.

Please do NOT order through the comments.
This leads to confusion, and an overall mess. By all means comment, ask questions, etc, but please please do NOT post an order form in the comments.

Commission Form:
Your Name:
Type (Digital/Canvas):
Your Address (if ordering canvas):
Your Email Address (for sending the digital files):
Your Pet's Name(s):
Color: (Black and Cream are standard. You get to pick one color of your choice)
Your Pet's Breed ("Happiness is being loved by a ---- "):
Photo(s) of Your Pet:
Notes/Misc:

Order List:
1. David (Non-FR) - Sia (Done)
2. Joanne (Non-FR) - Maisie (Done)
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
hwR6tZT.png
Pay-What-You-Want Commissions

Pay-What-You-Want (PWYW) commissions are a new option I'm testing out. You pay any amount that you feel comfortable with, and I will produce a piece of art for you that fits the parameters of your order form.

The idea is more or less, complete artistic freedom at a price you specify. Lower payment amounts will remain more simple and quick, whereas higher payment amounts will have more work done. Regardless, these are not meant to be super detailed custom commissions. These are meant to be pieces that I can generally complete in 1-3 hours or so.

You may end up with a sketch, a lightly shaded pice, a monotone speedpaint, or somethign entirely different. It could be cartoony, it could be chibi, or it could even end up more realistic. Remember, the key here is artistic freedom.

Still interested? Shoot me a PM with the following form filled out, and what price point you'd like to purchase.

PWYW Form
Character Ref/Info: (Reference sheets or pictures are great)
Brief Personality: (Please no life stories)
Preferred colors:

Suggested Prices:
$3-30+

Rules:
- $3 minimum.
- Remember! This is artistic freedom! There is no say in what comes out, only what you see on the above form.
- One character per piece only
- No backgrounds
Pay-What-You-Want Commissions

Pay-What-You-Want (PWYW) commissions are a new option I'm testing out. You pay any amount that you feel comfortable with, and I will produce a piece of art for you that fits the parameters of your order form.

The idea is more or less, complete artistic freedom at a price you specify. Lower payment amounts will remain more simple and quick, whereas higher payment amounts will have more work done. Regardless, these are not meant to be super detailed custom commissions. These are meant to be pieces that I can generally complete in 1-3 hours or so.

You may end up with a sketch, a lightly shaded pice, a monotone speedpaint, or somethign entirely different. It could be cartoony, it could be chibi, or it could even end up more realistic. Remember, the key here is artistic freedom.

Still interested? Shoot me a PM with the following form filled out, and what price point you'd like to purchase.

PWYW Form
Character Ref/Info: (Reference sheets or pictures are great)
Brief Personality: (Please no life stories)
Preferred colors:

Suggested Prices:
$3-30+

Rules:
- $3 minimum.
- Remember! This is artistic freedom! There is no say in what comes out, only what you see on the above form.
- One character per piece only
- No backgrounds
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
hwR6tZT.png
List and Pickups
You can see the status of your commission here on this list. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible.

- Madd Fox (PonyIsland) - Full body/flat-colored sketch w/ ink (Done)
- Madd Fox (PonyIsland) - Reference sheet (Done)
- Madd Fox (PonyIsland) - Animated Icon (Done)
- HorseBreeze (PonyIsland) - 2 Character Digital (Done)
- Omegadelta - Misc. Animated Icon
-
-
-
List and Pickups
You can see the status of your commission here on this list. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible.

- Madd Fox (PonyIsland) - Full body/flat-colored sketch w/ ink (Done)
- Madd Fox (PonyIsland) - Reference sheet (Done)
- Madd Fox (PonyIsland) - Animated Icon (Done)
- HorseBreeze (PonyIsland) - 2 Character Digital (Done)
- Omegadelta - Misc. Animated Icon
-
-
-
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
hwR6tZT.png
So this is where I left it... Best tag myself...

@Velg
So this is where I left it... Best tag myself...

@Velg
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
hwR6tZT.png
Trying this again. Up!
Trying this again. Up!
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
hwR6tZT.png
Your work is beautiful! I wish I could help you out and purchase one, but I too am strapped for cash currently. I can at least give you a free bump! Good luck! Do you have a deviant art page with past work?
Your work is beautiful! I wish I could help you out and purchase one, but I too am strapped for cash currently. I can at least give you a free bump! Good luck! Do you have a deviant art page with past work?
@Sherlocked - You know I love when the notifications don't trigger, and I see posts days later.... *ahem* But thank you! And yes, I do have a Deviant Art: http://velg.deviantart.com/
@Sherlocked - You know I love when the notifications don't trigger, and I see posts days later.... *ahem* But thank you! And yes, I do have a Deviant Art: http://velg.deviantart.com/
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png