Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Also closed
1 2 3 4
@Eruri Tips are awesome! If you would like something more indepth, feel free to check out my shop.
@Eruri Tips are awesome! If you would like something more indepth, feel free to check out my shop.
Pronouns are xe/xir or they/their/them, please.

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata I did when I first saw your thread! Going to be ordering another for another Coatl. c: How much would it be if Nick and a different Coatl was in the same picture?
@AlexSonata I did when I first saw your thread! Going to be ordering another for another Coatl. c: How much would it be if Nick and a different Coatl was in the same picture?
@Nucleotide Done! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/51324361/Rough%20stuff/free%20fr%203.png[/img] PM me for any changes!
@Nucleotide Done!

free%20fr%203.png

PM me for any changes!

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

AAAA They look incredible! I adore the posing of the head ;v; Thank you so much for drawing them! :D
@AlexSonata

AAAA They look incredible! I adore the posing of the head ;v; Thank you so much for drawing them! :D
Shiny-Giratina-Origin-80195.gif
@nucleotide Glad you're enjoying it!

Freebies are open again everyone!
@nucleotide Glad you're enjoying it!

Freebies are open again everyone!

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

Oh gosh oh gosh, your art looks so pretty! ;-; Do you draw canines?

Color type: Hard color
Pose/Emotion wanted: Stoic? A sort of a wooden, intimidating expression.
Ref: Link!
@AlexSonata

Oh gosh oh gosh, your art looks so pretty! ;-; Do you draw canines?

Pose/Emotion wanted: Stoic? A sort of a wooden, intimidating expression.
Ref: Link!
@AlexSonata

Pose/Emotion wanted: Kind of like, cheeky? Like with their tongue sticking out, if that makes sense
Ref: Here! I'm hoping it works, cause I'm at school and tinypic is blocked. uwu
@AlexSonata

Pose/Emotion wanted: Kind of like, cheeky? Like with their tongue sticking out, if that makes sense
Ref: Here! I'm hoping it works, cause I'm at school and tinypic is blocked. uwu
@Briaka and @ZodiacManiac

I'm so sorry, but my art muse has left me a little today, and I have a few paid commissions that I must work on. However, I did finish the lineart for both of your guys' requests if you would like to color them yourself. They are both very big and also transparent. If you want to color them, want another artist to color them, or me to do so later, please feel free to pm me or take these linearts elsewhere. I'd be very grateful if you credited me of course.

Briaka's lineart and ZodiacManiac's lineart
@Briaka and @ZodiacManiac

I'm so sorry, but my art muse has left me a little today, and I have a few paid commissions that I must work on. However, I did finish the lineart for both of your guys' requests if you would like to color them yourself. They are both very big and also transparent. If you want to color them, want another artist to color them, or me to do so later, please feel free to pm me or take these linearts elsewhere. I'd be very grateful if you credited me of course.

Briaka's lineart and ZodiacManiac's lineart

ZNhRsiG.png
@AlexSonata

*squees*

Awesome! 8D That lineart is beautiful, I love her pose~ I'll have a fun time coloring it in myself! I could use the practice.

Thank you so much! You've rendered her wonderfully.
@AlexSonata

*squees*

Awesome! 8D That lineart is beautiful, I love her pose~ I'll have a fun time coloring it in myself! I could use the practice.

Thank you so much! You've rendered her wonderfully.
@AlexSonata

Thank you! It looks lovely! uvu
I might colour it myself later, or just leave it as it is.
@AlexSonata

Thank you! It looks lovely! uvu
I might colour it myself later, or just leave it as it is.
1 2 3 4