Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 410 411
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Anthro [b] Specifications :[/b] Looking to get a piece of this dragon doing a Jack-O pose for a meme, for apparel, ideally all but the flower fall would be included [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60575613][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/605757/60575613_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] 2kg/2500Kt+ and I can go more if your art style is exactly what I'm looking for [b]Keywords:[/b] Feral Anthro Meme Jack-O pose GodHasLeftMe [b]Extra Info:[/b] For references googling "Jack-O pose" should provide several references for the pose, and as long as it's within site art TOS go wild with it
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Anthro

Specifications :
Looking to get a piece of this dragon doing a Jack-O pose for a meme, for apparel, ideally all but the flower fall would be included
60575613_350.png

Payment:
2kg/2500Kt+ and I can go more if your art style is exactly what I'm looking for

Keywords:
Feral Anthro Meme Jack-O pose GodHasLeftMe

Extra Info:
For references googling "Jack-O pose" should provide several references for the pose, and as long as it's within site art TOS go wild with it
digital

More specific type:
human, anthro, feral. i have lots of oc's!

Specifications:
full colored, sketches, flats or shaded! i prefer an anime or semi-realistic style.

Payment:
i have 10k gems

Keywords:
anime colored digital human feral anthro gems

Optional:
pm me~!
digital

More specific type:
human, anthro, feral. i have lots of oc's!

Specifications:
full colored, sketches, flats or shaded! i prefer an anime or semi-realistic style.

Payment:
i have 10k gems

Keywords:
anime colored digital human feral anthro gems

Optional:
pm me~!
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me
Not currently seeking more art, thank you!

digital

More specific type:
big fan of painterly, pixel, and polished shaded/colored derg art

check out my permas (first three tabs!) for some examples of art i love! they’re also the dragons i’m buying art for, so if you feel inspired by a particular kiddo please let me know!

Specifications:
full color is great, although greyscale is also awesome. i’d like to stick to transparent backgrounds only, but busts, headshots, or fullbodies are all welcome! i prefer lined artwork!

Payment:
i can pay with paypal/USD, gems, or treasure, between $5-20 / 500-2000g / 500kt - 2mt per piece! feel free to inquire about mixed payment or different prices.

Keywords:
color digital dragon USD gems treasure paypal pixel painterly bust fullbody illustration

Optional:
feel free to DM me or ping me on your shop thread, but please include samples of your work if you message me, i’m only looking for specific styles, no hard feelings if you don’t receive a reply!! <3
Not currently seeking more art, thank you!

digital

More specific type:
big fan of painterly, pixel, and polished shaded/colored derg art

check out my permas (first three tabs!) for some examples of art i love! they’re also the dragons i’m buying art for, so if you feel inspired by a particular kiddo please let me know!

Specifications:
full color is great, although greyscale is also awesome. i’d like to stick to transparent backgrounds only, but busts, headshots, or fullbodies are all welcome! i prefer lined artwork!

Payment:
i can pay with paypal/USD, gems, or treasure, between $5-20 / 500-2000g / 500kt - 2mt per piece! feel free to inquire about mixed payment or different prices.

Keywords:
color digital dragon USD gems treasure paypal pixel painterly bust fullbody illustration

Optional:
feel free to DM me or ping me on your shop thread, but please include samples of your work if you message me, i’m only looking for specific styles, no hard feelings if you don’t receive a reply!! <3
cinnamonsmall.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Digital

More specific type:
Digital art pieces for anthro, dragonoid, feral, humanoid.

Specifications:
Characters wanted art for are here. They aren't my characters, they're my two of my friend's! Any art is good, but it MUST be coloured. DM me an example and a price! Please don't try to make me overpay, I might say no ^^' (Don't attack me if you don't like what I say ;-;)

Payment:
I currently have 1937 gems, maybe a bit more if I liquidate for more. I'm looking to pay at most 400 gems for a single art piece, can also pay with dragons: X X

Keywords:
Chibi dragon dragonoid humanoid head headshot half halfbody bust art digital pixel colour coloured color colored full fullbody

Optional:
Please DM me, I'll send payment once you show me a WIP ^^ Please keep in mind that I'm not the most active on here, so I might be late to respond!
When you DM me, please let me know the character you're drawing, payment and at least 2 examples of what you're offering! Again, it just has to be coloured
Digital

More specific type:
Digital art pieces for anthro, dragonoid, feral, humanoid.

Specifications:
Characters wanted art for are here. They aren't my characters, they're my two of my friend's! Any art is good, but it MUST be coloured. DM me an example and a price! Please don't try to make me overpay, I might say no ^^' (Don't attack me if you don't like what I say ;-;)

Payment:
I currently have 1937 gems, maybe a bit more if I liquidate for more. I'm looking to pay at most 400 gems for a single art piece, can also pay with dragons: X X

Keywords:
Chibi dragon dragonoid humanoid head headshot half halfbody bust art digital pixel colour coloured color colored full fullbody

Optional:
Please DM me, I'll send payment once you show me a WIP ^^ Please keep in mind that I'm not the most active on here, so I might be late to respond!
When you DM me, please let me know the character you're drawing, payment and at least 2 examples of what you're offering! Again, it just has to be coloured
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital; traditional or physical crafts IF they can be mailed [b]More specific type:[/b] Feral, furry, anthro [b]Specifications:[/b] [i](holding them gently)[/i] [url=https://toyhou.se/6657306.esther/gallery][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/36575129_JK1Lo1eKr.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://toyhou.se/8034176.estelle/gallery][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/watermarks/35896142_D2F2XtKfS.png[/img][/url] These are my girls, but I’d also be interested in art of Jamie, Luna, and possibly Miki from [url=https://toyhou.se/Sylviiette/characters/folder:996168]this folder[/url]! I’m looking mostly for cute art, or very elegant art of Estelle and Esther; I’m not a huge fan of edgy styles. [i]Please do not show me examples containing gore![/i] [b]Payment:[/b] I’m sad. I want pretty art. My budget becomes silly when I am sad and wanting pretty art. I have 3kg+, a Wildclaw scroll, 9k DA points, and probably most importantly, PayPal USD (which I could buy gems with if so desired). I also can brew most Baldwin genes, and I’ve got a lot of rare fest stuff! [b]Keywords:[/b] Furry, colored, feral, anthro, chibi, cute, pastel, icon, animation, pixel, GIF, YCH [b]Optional:[/b] I strongly prefer to receive WIPs, and it’d be ideal if we could message on Discord or Instagram since FR is glitchy on mobile! Pinging me in your art thread is preferred, but messaging me (with examples) is also fine. Thank you so much! I’m very picky with styles so please don’t be discouraged if I don’t choose to commission you ;;
Digital; traditional or physical crafts IF they can be mailed

More specific type:
Feral, furry, anthro

Specifications:
(holding them gently)

36575129_JK1Lo1eKr.jpg 35896142_D2F2XtKfS.png

These are my girls, but I’d also be interested in art of Jamie, Luna, and possibly Miki from this folder! I’m looking mostly for cute art, or very elegant art of Estelle and Esther; I’m not a huge fan of edgy styles. Please do not show me examples containing gore!

Payment:
I’m sad. I want pretty art. My budget becomes silly when I am sad and wanting pretty art. I have 3kg+, a Wildclaw scroll, 9k DA points, and probably most importantly, PayPal USD (which I could buy gems with if so desired). I also can brew most Baldwin genes, and I’ve got a lot of rare fest stuff!

Keywords:
Furry, colored, feral, anthro, chibi, cute, pastel, icon, animation, pixel, GIF, YCH

Optional:
I strongly prefer to receive WIPs, and it’d be ideal if we could message on Discord or Instagram since FR is glitchy on mobile! Pinging me in your art thread is preferred, but messaging me (with examples) is also fine. Thank you so much! I’m very picky with styles so please don’t be discouraged if I don’t choose to commission you ;;
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, Pixel, any really

More specific type:
Human, humanoid, DnD, furry/anthro

Specifications:
Looking for art of my two - main stories and maybe my RP gals too

Payment:
35kg
8mT
Light sprite, wind sprite, nature sprite, water sprite, red footed akirbeak, plague sprite
Other valuable oldies like fest skin/accent, windbound plumage idk just ask I have too much
Eggs
General items just ask me or share your wishlist

Keywords:
human humanoid dnd tiefling demon aasimar angel furry anthro frc

Optional:
1. Im picky but willing to pay high prices if I like the art
2. Im sorry if I dont reply all bc Im busy and tired but thanks in advance!

Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, Pixel, any really

More specific type:
Human, humanoid, DnD, furry/anthro

Specifications:
Looking for art of my two - main stories and maybe my RP gals too

Payment:
35kg
8mT
Light sprite, wind sprite, nature sprite, water sprite, red footed akirbeak, plague sprite
Other valuable oldies like fest skin/accent, windbound plumage idk just ask I have too much
Eggs
General items just ask me or share your wishlist

Keywords:
human humanoid dnd tiefling demon aasimar angel furry anthro frc

Optional:
1. Im picky but willing to pay high prices if I like the art
2. Im sorry if I dont reply all bc Im busy and tired but thanks in advance!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Sifting through apps :]
Thank you for the interest!

Any! (Traditional, Mixed Media, Digital, etc)

i'm depressed i just wanna see my oc come to life

More specific type:
Quad/Chibi?? A jester type beat.
You have to look at the design lol.

Specifications:
This is my deltarune OC, Nightlustre
His design is intentionally visually confusing, so beware some eye strain.\
(here is an older, outdated picture, but more clarified body shape)

I'm looking for an artist that can work very well with color! I need his colors to stay bold!

I'm looking to have a sort of pop-ish, bold, and maybe psychedelic-like work done of him. I don't know the name for it, but there's some examples linked below.

example 1 | example 2 | example 3

Payment:
Can pay in treasure, gems, usd, up to about $50 equivalent. (you MUST have previous experience doing usd if interested. I've been burned twice before and I'm not doing it again.)
Also willing to do an art trade, but expect me to take up to a month on my end.
(my art gallery)

Keywords:
sketches, digital, sculpture, traditional, colorful, vibrant, cartoon, chibi, eyeburner, clown, jester
Sifting through apps :]
Thank you for the interest!

Any! (Traditional, Mixed Media, Digital, etc)

i'm depressed i just wanna see my oc come to life

More specific type:
Quad/Chibi?? A jester type beat.
You have to look at the design lol.

Specifications:
This is my deltarune OC, Nightlustre
His design is intentionally visually confusing, so beware some eye strain.\
(here is an older, outdated picture, but more clarified body shape)

I'm looking for an artist that can work very well with color! I need his colors to stay bold!

I'm looking to have a sort of pop-ish, bold, and maybe psychedelic-like work done of him. I don't know the name for it, but there's some examples linked below.

example 1 | example 2 | example 3

Payment:
Can pay in treasure, gems, usd, up to about $50 equivalent. (you MUST have previous experience doing usd if interested. I've been burned twice before and I'm not doing it again.)
Also willing to do an art trade, but expect me to take up to a month on my end.
(my art gallery)

Keywords:
sketches, digital, sculpture, traditional, colorful, vibrant, cartoon, chibi, eyeburner, clown, jester
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro werewolf painting

Specifications:
I'm looking for a painted halfbody of my halloween/horror/slasher themed oc. I only have a headshot for reference but I am not picky about the rest of the body design.
Background needed - this can be hand-drawn or done from a photo edit.
I'm looking for a spooky horror vibe - nighttime lighting, the character looking murderous with an axe in hand, you get the idea.

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, usd, dragons

Keywords:
werewolf, anthro, furry, horror, halloween, painting, digital, painted,

Optional:
character ref
the spooky slasher vibe i'm going for
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro werewolf painting

Specifications:
I'm looking for a painted halfbody of my halloween/horror/slasher themed oc. I only have a headshot for reference but I am not picky about the rest of the body design.
Background needed - this can be hand-drawn or done from a photo edit.
I'm looking for a spooky horror vibe - nighttime lighting, the character looking murderous with an axe in hand, you get the idea.

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, usd, dragons

Keywords:
werewolf, anthro, furry, horror, halloween, painting, digital, painted,

Optional:
character ref
the spooky slasher vibe i'm going for
iOadmp2.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, Mixed Media [b]More specific type:[/b] Lineart, sketch page, colored sketches [b]Specifications:[/b] Full artistic freedom [b]Payment:[/b] either 500kt + 10 random apparell OR 300 gems [b]Keywords:[/b] sketch, lineart, color, gryphon, griffon [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35832690_lF7EejanxLooAcI.png?1623273968[/img] [url]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35832690_lF7EejanxLooAcI.png?1623273968[/url]
Digital, Mixed Media

More specific type:
Lineart, sketch page, colored sketches

Specifications:
Full artistic freedom

Payment:
either 500kt + 10 random apparell OR 300 gems

Keywords:
sketch, lineart, color, gryphon, griffon

[img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35832690_lF7EejanxLooAcI.png?1623273968[/img]

https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35832690_lF7EejanxLooAcI.png?1623273968
digital

More specific type:
icon / headshot, preferably colored

Specifications:
looking for a headshot or shoulder-up of the linked character with one of his pet birds. will provide specific info ofc :,)
https://toyhou.se/11379554.ozzy

Payment:
currently have 500g and some treasure but am looking to liquidate everything. my dragons are all fair game and i have lots of old familiars and fest skins, so let me know if you're interested in those! i don't play much anymore and don't have the energy to sell all the stuff sitting in my hoard, and would be very happy to part with it :)

Keywords:
dragon gems oc headshot digital

Optional:
uhh i think that's it! have an awesome day :)
digital

More specific type:
icon / headshot, preferably colored

Specifications:
looking for a headshot or shoulder-up of the linked character with one of his pet birds. will provide specific info ofc :,)
https://toyhou.se/11379554.ozzy

Payment:
currently have 500g and some treasure but am looking to liquidate everything. my dragons are all fair game and i have lots of old familiars and fest skins, so let me know if you're interested in those! i don't play much anymore and don't have the energy to sell all the stuff sitting in my hoard, and would be very happy to part with it :)

Keywords:
dragon gems oc headshot digital

Optional:
uhh i think that's it! have an awesome day :)
z0HlerP.png
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 410 411