Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 ... 410 411
CLOSED. You can still send me a message cause I might request chibi art of the character anyways. Whoops.

Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Flatcolor character reference

Specifications:
Character is human. Artist must be comfortable drawing accessories such as small bags/pouches, weapons like knives or guns and other accessories (goggles, masks, etc)
Looking to get a flatcolor character reference of male human with TWO outfits
Doesn't need to be professional art (:

Payment:
USD/Gems or other currency - looking to spend no more than $40 (on a tight budget)

Keywords:
human character reference weapons accessories accessory budget digitalart digital art post-apocalyptic apocalypse

Optional:
Just looking for a simple pose - just the character standing. No character information needed, just looking for the art!
Will include photo references (credited from the internet) for more accurate description

(Edit: On top of photo reference, you will be given a written, in-depth descriptive description to work off of)
CLOSED. You can still send me a message cause I might request chibi art of the character anyways. Whoops.

Digital

More specific type:
Flatcolor character reference

Specifications:
Character is human. Artist must be comfortable drawing accessories such as small bags/pouches, weapons like knives or guns and other accessories (goggles, masks, etc)
Looking to get a flatcolor character reference of male human with TWO outfits
Doesn't need to be professional art (:

Payment:
USD/Gems or other currency - looking to spend no more than $40 (on a tight budget)

Keywords:
human character reference weapons accessories accessory budget digitalart digital art post-apocalyptic apocalypse

Optional:
Just looking for a simple pose - just the character standing. No character information needed, just looking for the art!
Will include photo references (credited from the internet) for more accurate description

(Edit: On top of photo reference, you will be given a written, in-depth descriptive description to work off of)
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
Digital

More specific type:
Complete hatchery set, banner, breeding cards, dividers, forum header, buttons, coding and layout.

Specifications:
The theme of the hatchery is the Mayan Pantheon, the name being “Itzamna’s Altar”. The purpose for this theme is because I find the Mayan culture exceedingly interesting and because they are very fire/sun centric, which corresponds to my lair being in the fire flight.

The art itself I want to be Mayan themed as well, so think jungle vines, crops, stone, fire, etc. The color scheme I have in mind is primarily orange/terracotta, greens, and stone colors with some gold possibly.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, items or a mixture.

Keywords:
hatchery, breeding cards, coding, layout

Optional:
I prefer simpler designs to complex ones.
I can provide reference pictures once we start talking and see if we would be a good business partnership!
Digital

More specific type:
Complete hatchery set, banner, breeding cards, dividers, forum header, buttons, coding and layout.

Specifications:
The theme of the hatchery is the Mayan Pantheon, the name being “Itzamna’s Altar”. The purpose for this theme is because I find the Mayan culture exceedingly interesting and because they are very fire/sun centric, which corresponds to my lair being in the fire flight.

The art itself I want to be Mayan themed as well, so think jungle vines, crops, stone, fire, etc. The color scheme I have in mind is primarily orange/terracotta, greens, and stone colors with some gold possibly.

Payment:
Gems, treasure, items or a mixture.

Keywords:
hatchery, breeding cards, coding, layout

Optional:
I prefer simpler designs to complex ones.
I can provide reference pictures once we start talking and see if we would be a good business partnership!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc. Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart, Layout, Banner, etc. Lineart [b]Specifications:[/b] This is where you talk about colors, elements to the art, what dragon you want drawn, your OC, or whatever. Try to be very exact on what you're looking for. My boyo Green [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68293946][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682940/68293946_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within. below or around 100kt [b]Keywords:[/b] Use keywords to further help artists find your ad ie Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc. Artists can then use the Find (Ctrl + F) function to look through keywords. Dragons, lineart, veilspun, digital, colored, shaded [b]Optional:[/b] Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them. Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels? Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know. Feel free to not include the accent also can he be holding a cup of steaming green tea? look down at his bio for art i bought for him :D
Traditional, Digital, Mixed Media, etc.
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka, Anthro/Quad, Chibi, Lineart, Layout, Banner, etc.
Lineart

Specifications:
This is where you talk about colors, elements to the art, what dragon you want drawn, your OC, or whatever.
Try to be very exact on what you're looking for.
My boyo Green
68293946_350.png

Payment:
Talk about what you are willing to pay or what price range you are looking to buy within.
below or around 100kt

Keywords:
Use keywords to further help artists find your ad ie Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, etc.
Artists can then use the Find (Ctrl + F) function to look through keywords.
Dragons, lineart, veilspun, digital, colored, shaded

Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know.
Feel free to not include the accent
also can he be holding a cup of steaming green tea?
look down at his bio for art i bought for him :D
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital; others will be considered. [b]More specific type:[/b] Banner/Layout Art [b]Specifications:[/b] I am seeking the following for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3020095]this thread[/url]: [list][*] An affiliate box for signatures [*] A banner with "Calls of Exaltation" to replace the text in-body [*] OPTIONAL: An "Affiliates" button that matches the other two works' themes[/list] Crimson, white, and ice blue color themes. All work will be properly credited and link to your shop and/or profile. [b]Payment:[/b] I pay in treasure; possibly dragons. I don't see a comparable shop for what I'm asking, so I'm hoping you'll name a price. [b]Keywords:[/b] Pixel art, design, layout, shop art, banners, signatures, buttons [b]Optional:[/b] I'm a huge fan of 90s RPG and JRPG pixel art styles. I'd also be happy with distinctive, transparent [url=https://www.fontspace.com/category/victorian]Victorian-style fonts[/url].
Digital; others will be considered.

More specific type:
Banner/Layout Art

Specifications:
I am seeking the following for this thread:
  • An affiliate box for signatures
  • A banner with "Calls of Exaltation" to replace the text in-body
  • OPTIONAL: An "Affiliates" button that matches the other two works' themes

Crimson, white, and ice blue color themes.

All work will be properly credited and link to your shop and/or profile.

Payment:
I pay in treasure; possibly dragons. I don't see a comparable shop for what I'm asking, so I'm hoping you'll name a price.

Keywords:
Pixel art, design, layout, shop art, banners, signatures, buttons

Optional:
I'm a huge fan of 90s RPG and JRPG pixel art styles. I'd also be happy with distinctive, transparent Victorian-style fonts.
YOIApv0.png
[Calls of Exaltation (CoE): For the most pious fodder.]
This is a [mostly] In-Character account. Player does not fancy himself an overly pious robber-baron.
Broad type of art you want: Looking for digital art!

More specific type: Specifically, art of humanoids/human OCs. Open to busts, waist ups, etc. Chibis too, but not super interested in chibis atm.

Specifications: The majority of my OCs are Asian men with athletic body types, so you MUST be comfortable drawing those features and have examples that show as such! My OCs are on toyhouse, here: https://toyhou.se/lowtech_hong/characters (Please look at my primary folder!). You may also message me on toyhouse (and I'm there more frequently than here).

Payment: update: gems and usd. please don't send me a message if you're only looking for usd and you don't meet my specifications.

Keywords: OCs , sketches , colored , digital
Broad type of art you want: Looking for digital art!

More specific type: Specifically, art of humanoids/human OCs. Open to busts, waist ups, etc. Chibis too, but not super interested in chibis atm.

Specifications: The majority of my OCs are Asian men with athletic body types, so you MUST be comfortable drawing those features and have examples that show as such! My OCs are on toyhouse, here: https://toyhou.se/lowtech_hong/characters (Please look at my primary folder!). You may also message me on toyhouse (and I'm there more frequently than here).

Payment: update: gems and usd. please don't send me a message if you're only looking for usd and you don't meet my specifications.

Keywords: OCs , sketches , colored , digital
dgsdgg
tumblr_cec1d02bd3df2f190220271bb64ef9af_a3b2937c_75.gif

whisker
he/him / 23 y/o
2c636c63a4785ad690cff39cc8b6f23f.png 58d5e3099078364dee5b57a54faf2fe0.png
sgr

Digital Art

More specific type:
Banner (FlightRising & offsite)

Specifications:
Looking to get a high-quality banner/signature to go on my profile or ... as my signature.
It will be a personal character, not a FlightRising dragon.
Shading, optional lineart, bright colors, glowing, etc.

Payment:
USD, Gems, Treasure - whichever the artist prefers.

Keywords:
signature banner oc original character headshot head fullbody glowing biolum bright happy cute

Optional:
No references currently but OC reference will be provided.
- $25 budget/2500G/2.5mT

Digital Art

More specific type:
Banner (FlightRising & offsite)

Specifications:
Looking to get a high-quality banner/signature to go on my profile or ... as my signature.
It will be a personal character, not a FlightRising dragon.
Shading, optional lineart, bright colors, glowing, etc.

Payment:
USD, Gems, Treasure - whichever the artist prefers.

Keywords:
signature banner oc original character headshot head fullbody glowing biolum bright happy cute

Optional:
No references currently but OC reference will be provided.
- $25 budget/2500G/2.5mT
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
[center][size=5][u][b]Not looking for art until further notice! Thank you![/b][/u] [center][s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital Art [b]More specific type:[/b] Headshot, Bust, Fullbody, Dragon Art [b]Specifications:[/b] - valentine-themed background - one or both of the following apparel: [item= Love's Herald] [item= Blushing Pink Rose] - find the dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69507298][u]here![/u] [center][s][b]Payment:[/b] - [u]5kt-200kt[/u] (depends on complexity) [b]Keywords:[/b] Headshot, Bust, Fullbody, Dragon Art [b]Optional:[/b] Example by @/Cherryfleck:[/s] [img]https://i.ibb.co/xgnFMZ2/Aph[/s]rodite-headshot-splooch.png[/img]
Not looking for art until further notice! Thank you!

Digital Art

More specific type:

Headshot, Bust, Fullbody, Dragon Art

Specifications:

- valentine-themed background
- one or both of the following apparel:
Love's Herald Blushing Pink Rose
- find the dragon here!

Payment:

- 5kt-200kt (depends on complexity)

Keywords:

Headshot, Bust, Fullbody, Dragon Art

Optional:

Example by @/Cherryfleck:

Aphrodite-headshot-splooch.png
traditional, digital, anything's good really!

More specific type:
human, custom, ref sheet, really anything that appeals to me!

Specifications:
hi there! I'm looking to liquidate a lot of my FR stuff, so I'm looking to buy art for my OCs, though I'm not looking for anything in specific as much as I'd just like to get an idea of my options. I would also be interested in ordering customs or full refs for characters with partial designs, so please let me know if this is an option!

Payment:
Currently, I have about 2.5k gems and 2m treasure, but if you're looking for items I also have 15~ eggs of various types and some assorted fest stuff, which I would be happy to trade. I'm pretty flexible on pricing, so just let me know your rates. I struggle a lot with pricing stuff myself, so it helps me if you have prices in mind.

Keywords:
humanoid, design, sketch, reference sheet

Optional:
It helps me a lot if you have a toyhouse account or are at least cool with posting art to toyhouse, for image hosting and crediting this is super handy for me. Absolutely not necessary, though!

thank you so much in advance!
traditional, digital, anything's good really!

More specific type:
human, custom, ref sheet, really anything that appeals to me!

Specifications:
hi there! I'm looking to liquidate a lot of my FR stuff, so I'm looking to buy art for my OCs, though I'm not looking for anything in specific as much as I'd just like to get an idea of my options. I would also be interested in ordering customs or full refs for characters with partial designs, so please let me know if this is an option!

Payment:
Currently, I have about 2.5k gems and 2m treasure, but if you're looking for items I also have 15~ eggs of various types and some assorted fest stuff, which I would be happy to trade. I'm pretty flexible on pricing, so just let me know your rates. I struggle a lot with pricing stuff myself, so it helps me if you have prices in mind.

Keywords:
humanoid, design, sketch, reference sheet

Optional:
It helps me a lot if you have a toyhouse account or are at least cool with posting art to toyhouse, for image hosting and crediting this is super handy for me. Absolutely not necessary, though!

thank you so much in advance!
lPKvdq8.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro/ Semi Feral(Quad) Anthro Refsheet. [b]Specifications:[/b] I think it's finally time I get some sort of Reffsheet for my OC, whom I have had since like.. 3rd grade. Yeah. Its old. I am looking for someone who can draw Anthropomorphic characters. My OC is indeed an Anthro and sentient creature, but is what I consider along the lines of a 'primitive' or 'wild being' race. This means while it is indeed an anthro, it does have some more feralish aspects and is usually happy moving around in a quadrupedal way. I am looking for a front and back view.. POSSIBLY side view?(Side isnt really needed) The Ref will likely just need to be standing on two legs in a Tpose. Extra bits on the side showing unique or noteable features (like cheek scar) and MAYBE some little blurbs pointing to parts (like "Only 2 stripes on back" and "Wrist bands are part of the body but strange 'material') Most important, I do need someone who is willing to... IDK how to put it. Use their imagination? My way of drawing my character is dumb and odd looking.. And it may be hard to understand at first glance what is going on. I'm speaking of the 'hair'. I've always done the stupid anime DBZ/Sonic spikes for hair and never really stopped for my character, but I'd prefer if someone could actually look at it and when making the sheet be like "ok lets make this look like an actual mane of hair." [b]Payment:[/b] I have more gems than I know what to do with. Please name your price in your message to me. I also have a bunch of retired stuff if you prefer items over gems. Please dont be sad if I dont reply or if I decline. It's not because I think you suck or anything! It might just be that I'm looking for another style at the moment. [b]Keywords:[/b] Furry, Feral, Reff, Refsheet, Reference, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Prob going to be annoying to draw. [b]Optional:[/b] INFO: In Bio- [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19331341[/url] [quote= 'Reffs']- [url]https://i.imgur.com/lGLdTv0.png[/url] - [url]https://i.imgur.com/oU4HCu4.png[/url] - [url]https://i.imgur.com/3tNkm5C.jpg[/url] - [url]https://i.imgur.com/7pT4KYI.png[/url] - [url]https://i.gyazo.com/8e828d79bc2841885d8db1451ef7fcaa.png[/url] - [url]https://i.gyazo.com/711fd277fce077db29ba882f798b1e08.png[/url] - [url]https://i.imgur.com/GcAYnZ6.png[/url] (awesome commission from Tahoma)
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/ Semi Feral(Quad) Anthro Refsheet.

Specifications:
I think it's finally time I get some sort of Reffsheet for my OC, whom I have had since like.. 3rd grade. Yeah. Its old.
I am looking for someone who can draw Anthropomorphic characters.
My OC is indeed an Anthro and sentient creature, but is what I consider along the lines of a 'primitive' or 'wild being' race. This means while it is indeed an anthro, it does have some more feralish aspects and is usually happy moving around in a quadrupedal way.

I am looking for a front and back view.. POSSIBLY side view?(Side isnt really needed) The Ref will likely just need to be standing on two legs in a Tpose.
Extra bits on the side showing unique or noteable features (like cheek scar) and MAYBE some little blurbs pointing to parts (like "Only 2 stripes on back" and "Wrist bands are part of the body but strange 'material')

Most important, I do need someone who is willing to... IDK how to put it. Use their imagination? My way of drawing my character is dumb and odd looking.. And it may be hard to understand at first glance what is going on. I'm speaking of the 'hair'. I've always done the stupid anime DBZ/Sonic spikes for hair and never really stopped for my character, but I'd prefer if someone could actually look at it and when making the sheet be like "ok lets make this look like an actual mane of hair."

Payment:
I have more gems than I know what to do with. Please name your price in your message to me.
I also have a bunch of retired stuff if you prefer items over gems.

Please dont be sad if I dont reply or if I decline. It's not because I think you suck or anything! It might just be that I'm looking for another style at the moment.

Keywords:
Furry, Feral, Reff, Refsheet, Reference, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Prob going to be annoying to draw.

Optional:

INFO: In Bio- https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19331341
TOW2n3q.png
LF: Cute art of my dragon to make me smile Specifications: I have a colour ref for them that i'd like for you to use rather than the onsite design. This design is simpler than the og design for drawing purposes but does have a lot of gradients that you can either ignore or just have two colours Payment: USD and gems Here is my babey (can be drawn with or without backlegs) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/35951076_RTr95Op9U5DpIhi.png[/img]
LF:

Cute art of my dragon to make me smile

Specifications: I have a colour ref for them that i'd like for you to use rather than the onsite design. This design is simpler than the og design for drawing purposes but does have a lot of gradients that you can either ignore or just have two colours

Payment: USD and gems

Here is my babey (can be drawn with or without backlegs)

35951076_RTr95Op9U5DpIhi.png
ryE2w5W.png

Beau
Any/all
2D/3D artist and animator
about

0K30XFq.png

1 2 ... 343 344 345 346 347 ... 410 411