Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 411 412
Broad type of art you want:
Digital art

More specific type:
couple headshot, cartoon or anime style is preferable, clean lineart only pls (not sketchy lines)

Specifications:
looking for artist(s) who can draw my OC's interacting, like doing forehead touch, hugging, kissing, etc. good anatomy and facial expression knowledge is required. background is not necessary but will be appreciated

Payment:
gems, art trade. for samples of my art, see link

Keywords:
OC, couple art, headshot, cartoon, anime, manga, non-realism, sci-fi, human, humanoid

Optional:
the OC's in question:
Varka | Kartika

they're from a novel by me called Vartika Tatwa. the story is published at wattpad, and the commissioned art WILL NOT be used for: promotional image, cover art, and/or anything that generates profit for me.

it is however will be used to warm my cold dead heart ;D
Digital art

More specific type:
couple headshot, cartoon or anime style is preferable, clean lineart only pls (not sketchy lines)

Specifications:
looking for artist(s) who can draw my OC's interacting, like doing forehead touch, hugging, kissing, etc. good anatomy and facial expression knowledge is required. background is not necessary but will be appreciated

Payment:
gems, art trade. for samples of my art, see link

Keywords:
OC, couple art, headshot, cartoon, anime, manga, non-realism, sci-fi, human, humanoid

Optional:
the OC's in question:
Varka | Kartika

they're from a novel by me called Vartika Tatwa. the story is published at wattpad, and the commissioned art WILL NOT be used for: promotional image, cover art, and/or anything that generates profit for me.

it is however will be used to warm my cold dead heart ;D
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
Digital I suppose?

More specific type:
Lineart ?

Specifications:
A single cupcake

Payment:
FR currency preferably

Keywords:

Optional:
This is a sort of odd request, but im looking for someone who is able to just draw up a single cupcake -- I can give an example image as well. With shading.. but i'd like the PSD file with layers that i'd be able to edit (just for the colors) because i'd like to use it in my hatchery next to each pair, similar to what I have now I suppose but I just want to update it ^ ^
If any artist is willing to do that, please PM me.
Digital I suppose?

More specific type:
Lineart ?

Specifications:
A single cupcake

Payment:
FR currency preferably

Keywords:

Optional:
This is a sort of odd request, but im looking for someone who is able to just draw up a single cupcake -- I can give an example image as well. With shading.. but i'd like the PSD file with layers that i'd be able to edit (just for the colors) because i'd like to use it in my hatchery next to each pair, similar to what I have now I suppose but I just want to update it ^ ^
If any artist is willing to do that, please PM me.
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

Drawing, digital or traditional. Lineart.

More specific type:
Looking for humans, couples, fluffy stuff. It's NOT flight rising related. No backgrounds, but I'm picky about clothing.

Specifications:
So, I'm looking for an artist who can work mostly off of description and some drawings/reference pictures. I'm not looking for realism, and I'm not looking for chibi stuff. Also, this will be art of a canon character and an oc, just in case that bothers anyone. I'm interested in commissioning stuff like hugging/snuggling/forehead touching, prolly nothing more serious than that.

Payment:
I have treasure and a few different sorts of eggs, food...Maybe gems? I've also got python and morph genes, scattersight, some misc stuff just hanging out in my hoard. I'm flexible.

Keywords:
Lineart, line art, sketches, waist up, fluff

Optional:
Looking for stuff kinda like this in terms of style? (tw for nongraphic blood)

https://ambigiousgelpens.tumblr.com/post/190339331114/hello-i-just-wanted-to-say-that-i-really-like
https://ambigiousgelpens.tumblr.com/post/189780892224/everyone-wanna-smooch-actor-real-hard-but-i-just

Also! If I like the result, and you're affordable, it's very likely I'll be coming back for more art. :D I got quite a bit of stuff that I want.

I am also looking for someone who can work fast. ^^; I know this is kinda a ruder request, but something within the next couple of days would be very, very lovely. I'm willing to pay extra to have my art bumped to the top of your queue, or...whatever the artist lingo is for that.

If you're interested, please feel free to PM me with details!! I don't bite :3
Drawing, digital or traditional. Lineart.

More specific type:
Looking for humans, couples, fluffy stuff. It's NOT flight rising related. No backgrounds, but I'm picky about clothing.

Specifications:
So, I'm looking for an artist who can work mostly off of description and some drawings/reference pictures. I'm not looking for realism, and I'm not looking for chibi stuff. Also, this will be art of a canon character and an oc, just in case that bothers anyone. I'm interested in commissioning stuff like hugging/snuggling/forehead touching, prolly nothing more serious than that.

Payment:
I have treasure and a few different sorts of eggs, food...Maybe gems? I've also got python and morph genes, scattersight, some misc stuff just hanging out in my hoard. I'm flexible.

Keywords:
Lineart, line art, sketches, waist up, fluff

Optional:
Looking for stuff kinda like this in terms of style? (tw for nongraphic blood)

https://ambigiousgelpens.tumblr.com/post/190339331114/hello-i-just-wanted-to-say-that-i-really-like
https://ambigiousgelpens.tumblr.com/post/189780892224/everyone-wanna-smooch-actor-real-hard-but-i-just

Also! If I like the result, and you're affordable, it's very likely I'll be coming back for more art. :D I got quite a bit of stuff that I want.

I am also looking for someone who can work fast. ^^; I know this is kinda a ruder request, but something within the next couple of days would be very, very lovely. I'm willing to pay extra to have my art bumped to the top of your queue, or...whatever the artist lingo is for that.

If you're interested, please feel free to PM me with details!! I don't bite :3
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
Digital only please!

More specific type:
Anthro and/or chibi!

Specifications:
I'm looking for people willing to draw an OC of mine named Theo, here is his toyhouse:
https://toyhou.se/5214895.theo

Payment:
I'd really prefer to pay with treasure, but otherwise I don't have much of a price range. Shoot me a message with your examples and prices and I'll be more than happy to make an order!

Keywords:
Digital, Chibi, OC, Anthro, Beetle, Insect, Male, Any Price, Treasure, Cute

Optional:
The only thing is that I would like to be able to buy from multiple artists, but if I find one I really like I'll be okay with spending it all in one place!
Digital only please!

More specific type:
Anthro and/or chibi!

Specifications:
I'm looking for people willing to draw an OC of mine named Theo, here is his toyhouse:
https://toyhou.se/5214895.theo

Payment:
I'd really prefer to pay with treasure, but otherwise I don't have much of a price range. Shoot me a message with your examples and prices and I'll be more than happy to make an order!

Keywords:
Digital, Chibi, OC, Anthro, Beetle, Insect, Male, Any Price, Treasure, Cute

Optional:
The only thing is that I would like to be able to buy from multiple artists, but if I find one I really like I'll be okay with spending it all in one place!
slashedstringslogoanim-black.gif
ppin-1.pngppin-2.pngppin-3.pngbutton-hatchery.pngbutton-forum.pngbutton-apparel.pngbutton-wish.pngppin-4.pngppin-5.pngppin-6.png
> OPEN <

Pixel Art

More specific type:
Small one, that would fit in signature or close to this size

Specifications:
Two pixels(because i want both of them in the same style, from one artist)
Yes two, i dont want only one :x

Payment:
Gems/Treasure

Keywords:
Dragon, Cat, Pixel Art, Small, Chibi

Optional:
These may be the simplest pixel art which will look like my characters, thats all.
Of course i like animating, but I don't require it ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Vz61K55.png

At the bottom of the picture is a dragon. Her colorful (pink, blue, yellow, green) decorations are chocolate sprinkles on the body made out of chocolate (it may look like ordinary skin / scales). Soft, delicate and light hair. Above her, a kitty with a body covered with cotton candy. I can send more detailed markings of the kitty, but they can also be presented as in the picture. Tail in the form as in the picture: a thin line terminated with a bundle of cotton candy!

They can be drawn together or separately. Your choice ;)
> OPEN <

Pixel Art

More specific type:
Small one, that would fit in signature or close to this size

Specifications:
Two pixels(because i want both of them in the same style, from one artist)
Yes two, i dont want only one :x

Payment:
Gems/Treasure

Keywords:
Dragon, Cat, Pixel Art, Small, Chibi

Optional:
These may be the simplest pixel art which will look like my characters, thats all.
Of course i like animating, but I don't require it ;)

https://i.imgur.com/Vz61K55.png

At the bottom of the picture is a dragon. Her colorful (pink, blue, yellow, green) decorations are chocolate sprinkles on the body made out of chocolate (it may look like ordinary skin / scales). Soft, delicate and light hair. Above her, a kitty with a body covered with cotton candy. I can send more detailed markings of the kitty, but they can also be presented as in the picture. Tail in the form as in the picture: a thin line terminated with a bundle of cotton candy!

They can be drawn together or separately. Your choice ;)
vhFszBS.png 3QHj5Kp.gif
digital preferred

More specific type:
looking for some pixels or quick sketches etc

Specifications:
so basically, i'm going around gathering art for my dragons (see broadcast message) , and i'm a little tired of going into individual threads and constantly looking up stuff, so i figured i'd make this. i'm not looking for anything complex right now, no stuff with backgrounds, just on the doodles/single pieces side. basically, stuff that you'd do for fun or for warmups or something.

Payment:
i have around ~200k to burn, maybe like 80g. i'm also up for trades, zenith here has my examples. i think there's a few on my shop as well.

Keywords:
doodle - small - pixel - dragon - sketch -

Optional:
the dragons that don't have art yet are listed at the bottom of my clan profile, or you can click through. i'd prefer not to get art of any of my ancients, though, because their genes are a work in progress. my main tab is a priority
digital preferred

More specific type:
looking for some pixels or quick sketches etc

Specifications:
so basically, i'm going around gathering art for my dragons (see broadcast message) , and i'm a little tired of going into individual threads and constantly looking up stuff, so i figured i'd make this. i'm not looking for anything complex right now, no stuff with backgrounds, just on the doodles/single pieces side. basically, stuff that you'd do for fun or for warmups or something.

Payment:
i have around ~200k to burn, maybe like 80g. i'm also up for trades, zenith here has my examples. i think there's a few on my shop as well.

Keywords:
doodle - small - pixel - dragon - sketch -

Optional:
the dragons that don't have art yet are listed at the bottom of my clan profile, or you can click through. i'd prefer not to get art of any of my ancients, though, because their genes are a work in progress. my main tab is a priority
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Icon, Headshot, Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media. [b]Specifications:[/b] I’m looking for art of this character! B’) Bringing her back around to snag some art once more. I’m not picky about art styles or anything. Mostly interested in an icon or a headshot at the moment right now !!! Please send me a PM if you’d be interested. <33 Realism isn’t quite my forte in what I’m looking for but it is still welcome. Artistic Freedom and Experimental Styles are welcome, haha. I've been there too. I feel like I should specify that (YES) this is a fantroll character lol. :-) She's only got ONE eye. <3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/537432124173713410/667188242143117312/image0.png[/img] https://toyhou.se/5812804.zielnu-ikkilo [b]Payment:[/b] 1,000,000 [1 Million] Treasure and 5,500 Gems. Spreading it out between other people potentially. [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, Traditional, Fullbody, Headshot, Sketch, Icon, Bust, Flat Colored, Treasure, Gems, Humanoid, this is always awkward haha-
Icon, Headshot, Digital, Traditional, Mixed Media.

Specifications:
I’m looking for art of this character! B’)
Bringing her back around to snag some art once more.
I’m not picky about art styles or anything. Mostly interested in an icon or a headshot at the moment right now !!! Please send me a PM if you’d be interested. <33
Realism isn’t quite my forte in what I’m looking for but it is still welcome.
Artistic Freedom and Experimental Styles are welcome, haha. I've been there too. I feel like I should specify that (YES) this is a fantroll character lol. :-)
She's only got ONE eye. <3

image0.png

https://toyhou.se/5812804.zielnu-ikkilo

Payment:
1,000,000 [1 Million] Treasure and 5,500 Gems. Spreading it out between other people potentially.

Keywords:
Digital, Traditional, Fullbody, Headshot, Sketch, Icon, Bust, Flat Colored, Treasure, Gems, Humanoid, this is always awkward haha-
ZfK4LHz.gifA1PMFH9.gifCMjEWaO.gif

Digital/editing?

More specific type:
Breeding cards!

Specifications:
Open to anything, but has to have pics or headshots of both parents, and a couple previews of babies. I'm looking to keep the same artist for a while, as I keep updating my pairs and I have quite a few.

Payment:
I can give ya t, hit me with a price and I'll see if it's reasonable. I can also give you your first choice of a baby from each pair you do for me!

Keywords:
Breeding, cards, edit

Digital/editing?

More specific type:
Breeding cards!

Specifications:
Open to anything, but has to have pics or headshots of both parents, and a couple previews of babies. I'm looking to keep the same artist for a while, as I keep updating my pairs and I have quite a few.

Payment:
I can give ya t, hit me with a price and I'll see if it's reasonable. I can also give you your first choice of a baby from each pair you do for me!

Keywords:
Breeding, cards, edit

Digital

More specific type:
Chibi / Fullbody / Busts

Specifications:
I am looking for art of my Wyvern OC Nikita

Payment:
This is how much treasure I currently have -1,380,950
Would prefer to pay in treasure - if you have a USD shop please link that to me as well.

Keywords:
Wyvern / Chibi / Full Body / Bust / OC / Digital

Optional:
Her eye should be based on this image : Eye reference

Please either send me a message here or if you have DA I can be reached thru notes - https://www.deviantart.com/sinfirmitas

Digital

More specific type:
Chibi / Fullbody / Busts

Specifications:
I am looking for art of my Wyvern OC Nikita

Payment:
This is how much treasure I currently have -1,380,950
Would prefer to pay in treasure - if you have a USD shop please link that to me as well.

Keywords:
Wyvern / Chibi / Full Body / Bust / OC / Digital

Optional:
Her eye should be based on this image : Eye reference

Please either send me a message here or if you have DA I can be reached thru notes - https://www.deviantart.com/sinfirmitas
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
Digital

More specific type:
Quad/Feral, Fullbody, Bust or Headshot, Medium-High quality

Specifications:
Ref. He is a Dobermann, and I would like his art to represent this

Payment:
Depends on quality and type of art/style, but I have quite a large budget consiting of treasure, gems and items such as unhatched eggs

Keywords:
Feral, Fullbody, Headshot, Bust

Optional:
I like weird or unusual lighting angles and styles with less "anime-like" eyes, don;t like them
Digital

More specific type:
Quad/Feral, Fullbody, Bust or Headshot, Medium-High quality

Specifications:
Ref. He is a Dobermann, and I would like his art to represent this

Payment:
Depends on quality and type of art/style, but I have quite a large budget consiting of treasure, gems and items such as unhatched eggs

Keywords:
Feral, Fullbody, Headshot, Bust

Optional:
I like weird or unusual lighting angles and styles with less "anime-like" eyes, don;t like them
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 411 412