Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tiny Dragon Pixels [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@coffeeprost
It's alright! It's not terribly clear what breeds I have, I'll fix that up in a bit!

And of course! If you want, when I do get Spirals I can change him over for you, free of charge for the mix up!
@coffeeprost
It's alright! It's not terribly clear what breeds I have, I'll fix that up in a bit!

And of course! If you want, when I do get Spirals I can change him over for you, free of charge for the mix up!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws

oh man that'd be really kind of you, but there's no need really haha. i just bought another dragon to replace him and switched out the links, hopefully that'll be easier for you. u3u
@CrystalBlackpaws

oh man that'd be really kind of you, but there's no need really haha. i just bought another dragon to replace him and switched out the links, hopefully that'll be easier for you. u3u
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@coffeeprost
I could have done either!
But I will do you new Skydancer instead!
@coffeeprost
I could have done either!
But I will do you new Skydancer instead!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@SumiShark Added to the waiting list!
@SumiShark Added to the waiting list!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
All dragons done!

@coffeeprost your total for the two is 16k treasure
@SumiShark your total is 9k treasure

All dragons will be sent to their owners once the payment has been sent!
All dragons done!

@coffeeprost your total for the two is 16k treasure
@SumiShark your total is 9k treasure

All dragons will be sent to their owners once the payment has been sent!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
@CrystalBlackpaws Oh gosh, I'll definitely have to snag one of these!! How cute can you even get, dang. And would you mind adding me to your ping list when you have Pearlcatchers done? Because then I'll be able to buy a million off of you u v u

Dragon Name: Legion
Link to Dragon: Right here!!
Pixel Type: Bouncy
@CrystalBlackpaws Oh gosh, I'll definitely have to snag one of these!! How cute can you even get, dang. And would you mind adding me to your ping list when you have Pearlcatchers done? Because then I'll be able to buy a million off of you u v u

Dragon Name: Legion
Link to Dragon: Right here!!
Pixel Type: Bouncy
Decepticon_Emblem_by_Probocaster.gif
@Vos heheh, thank you!
And no problem, I'll add you to the ping list and the waiting list! (Sorry I am only getting to you know, just got in from work!)

Also, some one had wanted to be added to the ping list for snappers, but I can't seem to remember who and can't find the PM. If any one see's this, and it's them let me know!
@Vos heheh, thank you!
And no problem, I'll add you to the ping list and the waiting list! (Sorry I am only getting to you know, just got in from work!)

Also, some one had wanted to be added to the ping list for snappers, but I can't seem to remember who and can't find the PM. If any one see's this, and it's them let me know!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
[center][img]https://i.imgsafe.org/df1bd95a21.png[/img] [color=#948647]We gather here, to celebrate strange traditions unheard of in the dragon world. To give gifts, love and appreciate others. In honour of these times, the kind and giving Santa Cla-wait... no, who's that? What a silly name. Clearly I meant Shikashi Claws. Yes, Shikashi Claws is offering gifts to the good little dragons who give to others, perhaps less fortunate than they.[/color] [color=#6e235d]And I will eat the greedy ones.[/color] [color=#948647]Dear, not now. I'm trying to sell things here![/color] [color=#6e235d]Grrrr....[/color] [color=#948647]Uh, moving on. If you buy a cute little pixel for some one else, then we will give you a discount on your next purchase! Isn't that nice? Maybe Shikashi Claws will even leave you something special![/color] [color=#6e235d][size=2]Yeah, alive...[/size][/color] [size=2][i]Best of all, any one can redeem the code you get, so tell a friend and they can use it instead! Each code can only be used for one discount! Hope every one will enjoy themselves, no matter what you are celebrating, or even if you aren't![/i][/size][/center]
df1bd95a21.png

We gather here, to celebrate strange traditions unheard of in the dragon world.
To give gifts, love and appreciate others.

In honour of these times, the kind and giving Santa Cla-wait... no, who's that? What a silly name. Clearly I meant Shikashi Claws. Yes, Shikashi Claws is offering gifts to the good little dragons who give to others, perhaps less fortunate than they.

And I will eat the greedy ones.

Dear, not now. I'm trying to sell things here!

Grrrr....

Uh, moving on. If you buy a cute little pixel for some one else, then we will give you a discount on your next purchase! Isn't that nice? Maybe Shikashi Claws will even leave you something special!

Yeah, alive...

Best of all, any one can redeem the code you get, so tell a friend and they can use it instead!
Each code can only be used for one discount!
Hope every one will enjoy themselves, no matter what you are celebrating, or even if you aren't!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
@CrystalBlackpaws
That's totally okay, I ended up getting to this really late, too. Ah well. Shall I send you the 9k now, then?
@CrystalBlackpaws
That's totally okay, I ended up getting to this really late, too. Ah well. Shall I send you the 9k now, then?
Decepticon_Emblem_by_Probocaster.gif
@Vos Wow this is a story of being late to replies.
But feel free to send the money any time!

Also a note to every one, my internet hasn't been that great. I might be late to orders!
@Vos Wow this is a story of being late to replies.
But feel free to send the money any time!

Also a note to every one, my internet hasn't been that great. I might be late to orders!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36