Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Venue - The Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Cool" date="2013-11-09 15:43:17"]BRING BACK ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!![/quote] I second this! Please bring back achievements! When I signed up I didn't get the one for getting started, and didn't get one when I found my first unhatched egg. :( I'd love to see them brought back soon so maybe I can earn more.
Cool wrote on 2013-11-09 15:43:17:
BRING BACK ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!

I second this! Please bring back achievements! When I signed up I didn't get the one for getting started, and didn't get one when I found my first unhatched egg. :( I'd love to see them brought back soon so maybe I can earn more.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
[muffled screeching at her skin finally being in the shop]

*o*
[muffled screeching at her skin finally being in the shop]

*o*
ck7gGet.png
The new area is lovely! It gives something to be excited about the Coliseum again!

Thanks for the hard work, guys! This update is awesome!
The new area is lovely! It gives something to be excited about the Coliseum again!

Thanks for the hard work, guys! This update is awesome!
zmd7.jpg
The new area is so great *o*

Now if only that Scythe Kama would drop... *punches more monsters*
The new area is so great *o*

Now if only that Scythe Kama would drop... *punches more monsters*
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Dysnomia; as Undel mentioned a few pages back, the fact that they worked on and implemented this new venue doesn't mean, first of all that they are not trying to fix bugs. And second the coding skills required for implementing the venue were within reach of one of the artists, so none of the coders of the bug-fixing team was required to lay down his bug-fixing work to implement this. So don't worry about bugs getting fixed cause they are working on it around the clock. I am actually very happy and thankfull that they implement a few new things from time to time to keep us occupied while they fix things.
@Dysnomia; as Undel mentioned a few pages back, the fact that they worked on and implemented this new venue doesn't mean, first of all that they are not trying to fix bugs. And second the coding skills required for implementing the venue were within reach of one of the artists, so none of the coders of the bug-fixing team was required to lay down his bug-fixing work to implement this. So don't worry about bugs getting fixed cause they are working on it around the clock. I am actually very happy and thankfull that they implement a few new things from time to time to keep us occupied while they fix things.
Yes! :D
Yes! :D
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
ooooh how interesting!! :)
ooooh how interesting!! :)
10selK3.png
A Fire Flower.
Does anyone else get the reference? :D
A Fire Flower.
Does anyone else get the reference? :D
Hey, @Undel, thanks for clarifying how many item stacks it is that triggers the problem -- I've been using the workaround but wasn't sure if it was total # of items or # of stacks. :)
Hey, @Undel, thanks for clarifying how many item stacks it is that triggers the problem -- I've been using the workaround but wasn't sure if it was total # of items or # of stacks. :)
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
so....people can only train up to level 24? T_T
so....people can only train up to level 24? T_T
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9