Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Venue - The Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This is great and all, but why aren't you guys focusing on something else to keep the flows interested like quests? Since the recent downtimes, most of the people I know only go on to feed their dragons, gather and do their companions. The market for dragons and such has gone completely to crap and personally there is nothing new or refreshing to keep most occupied. I think what should be done is: A.) fix the market, B.) start work on quests or C.) create something completely new to keep the masses happy. I wish the admins all the best but new monsters is NOT what everyone wants.
This is great and all, but why aren't you guys focusing on something else to keep the flows interested like quests? Since the recent downtimes, most of the people I know only go on to feed their dragons, gather and do their companions. The market for dragons and such has gone completely to crap and personally there is nothing new or refreshing to keep most occupied. I think what should be done is: A.) fix the market, B.) start work on quests or C.) create something completely new to keep the masses happy. I wish the admins all the best but new monsters is NOT what everyone wants.
I SEE YOU. YOU FREAKIN SCYTHE KAMAITACHI. CAN'T HIDE FORM ME ANYMORE. TOO LONG HAVE I OPENED GUILDED CHESTS WITH DISAPOINTMENT AT THE ABSENCE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL VISAGE. NO MORE. I SEE YOU IN THAT SWAMP. YOU WILL BE MINE SOON. FINALLY. YOU HEAR?!

>:D
I SEE YOU. YOU FREAKIN SCYTHE KAMAITACHI. CAN'T HIDE FORM ME ANYMORE. TOO LONG HAVE I OPENED GUILDED CHESTS WITH DISAPOINTMENT AT THE ABSENCE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL VISAGE. NO MORE. I SEE YOU IN THAT SWAMP. YOU WILL BE MINE SOON. FINALLY. YOU HEAR?!

>:D
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@nathallis Happily, adding new venues doesn't take away development time from any of the areas you mentioned. It's all artwork and working with our existing content management systems. This venue was implemented without taking up any programmer time, as an artist was able to do it. :)

The art and coding team can work on separate things without holding the other up. Our programmers are had at work patching up the site problems, speeding things up, and working on new systems. We have not pulled them away from their work for this update. :)
@nathallis Happily, adding new venues doesn't take away development time from any of the areas you mentioned. It's all artwork and working with our existing content management systems. This venue was implemented without taking up any programmer time, as an artist was able to do it. :)

The art and coding team can work on separate things without holding the other up. Our programmers are had at work patching up the site problems, speeding things up, and working on new systems. We have not pulled them away from their work for this update. :)
:O This is great. You guys are the best, hahaha.
:O This is great. You guys are the best, hahaha.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
This is such a great update.
This is such a great update.
Light-Network.png MJ9l4Y5.jpg
This is wonderful!! Hope I'm not rudely advertising here, but I've got a coliseum spreadsheet thread for grinders! I've already added the Mire and I can't wait to collect more information on it. :D
This is wonderful!! Hope I'm not rudely advertising here, but I've got a coliseum spreadsheet thread for grinders! I've already added the Mire and I can't wait to collect more information on it. :D
Really cool new enemies! And I love that we're getting more food as well.

Those new skins look really cool. I'm very happy to have so many Fae dragons around in the lair.
Really cool new enemies! And I love that we're getting more food as well.

Those new skins look really cool. I'm very happy to have so many Fae dragons around in the lair.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
YEAY!!! New arena location for us to fight...and new Familiars!!!!

I was wondering when those guys were gona come out. Guess it took a pretty good amount of exploring...

Rockbreaker's Ceremony is this month...right. Everyone wish @Earthshaker well. It really pains me to know that he still cries because none of his brothers and sisters will come to even spend any time with him. Really, how hard is dropping by and talking for five minutes?
YEAY!!! New arena location for us to fight...and new Familiars!!!!

I was wondering when those guys were gona come out. Guess it took a pretty good amount of exploring...

Rockbreaker's Ceremony is this month...right. Everyone wish @Earthshaker well. It really pains me to know that he still cries because none of his brothers and sisters will come to even spend any time with him. Really, how hard is dropping by and talking for five minutes?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2013-11-09 09:55:59"]@nathallis Happily, adding new venues doesn't take away development time from any of the areas you mentioned. It's all artwork and working with our existing content management systems. This venue was implemented without taking up any programmer time, as an artist was able to do it. :) The art and coding team can work on separate things without holding the other up. Our programmers are had at work patching up the site problems, speeding things up, and working on new systems. We have not pulled them away from their work for this update. :)[/quote] Thanks for the response, however, you still did not answer my main question. When will quests become readily available?
Undel wrote on 2013-11-09 09:55:59:

Thanks for the response, however, you still did not answer my main question. When will quests become readily available?
This is lovely! Finally, xp bonuses again. I stopped leveling my team when I lost that, it was too discouraging.

Thanks for the pretty new content. :)
This is lovely! Finally, xp bonuses again. I stopped leveling my team when I lost that, it was too discouraging.

Thanks for the pretty new content. :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9