Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Venue - The Mire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeaaaaaah! Been waiting for The Mire with bated breath. I've been holding off several groups on grinding to 24. Thanks FR team :)
Yeaaaaaah! Been waiting for The Mire with bated breath. I've been holding off several groups on grinding to 24. Thanks FR team :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
"happy skinning!"

That doesn't sound quite right to me. XD
"happy skinning!"

That doesn't sound quite right to me. XD
XS9Xu1r.png
Woah!
This reminds me that I don't have dragons above level 22. I should change that. XD
Woah!
This reminds me that I don't have dragons above level 22. I should change that. XD
ZPPY.png
@Stupify, I got a Scythe Kamatchi just now, I was thrilled :D
@Stupify, I got a Scythe Kamatchi just now, I was thrilled :D
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Awesome!
Awesome!
jCVhFoZ.gif
With all those new items Crim sneakily showed to us, I knew this place was coming! I've been fighting away since I woke up. :3 Can't wait to find some familiars!

Although since these guys are tough, it is an obvious reminder that our battle stones aren't working. I really hope they can be fixed soon, they'd be quite helpful here.
With all those new items Crim sneakily showed to us, I knew this place was coming! I've been fighting away since I woke up. :3 Can't wait to find some familiars!

Although since these guys are tough, it is an obvious reminder that our battle stones aren't working. I really hope they can be fixed soon, they'd be quite helpful here.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I... I love you guys.

;~; So awesome.

I... I love you guys.

;~; So awesome.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Wonderful surprise, thank you!
Wonderful surprise, thank you!
I cant wait to reach that high with my dragons! Thanks for this update!
I cant wait to reach that high with my dragons! Thanks for this update!
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
I AM EXCITE.
I AM EXCITE.
| Skin Shop |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9