Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Exalt Bonuses & More!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Those exhalt bonuses look interesting, I really love the concept.
Those exhalt bonuses look interesting, I really love the concept.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
@Kyary I know Fayd's Overhaul had a Grace bonus on exalting certain breeds/colors/genes; so it is possible they altered the suggestion slightly to give treasure instead (of course I'm hoping they are working on the backcode for the overhaul and this was an easy way to start implementing some of it while they code the rest)
@Kyary I know Fayd's Overhaul had a Grace bonus on exalting certain breeds/colors/genes; so it is possible they altered the suggestion slightly to give treasure instead (of course I'm hoping they are working on the backcode for the overhaul and this was an easy way to start implementing some of it while they code the rest)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Love the exalting bonuses!
Love the exalting bonuses!
Looking forward to digging up some of the new chests, and taking advantage of some of the new exalt bonuses. I keep breeding dragons I can't seem to sell off, so getting a bit extra for exalting them will be nice.
Looking forward to digging up some of the new chests, and taking advantage of some of the new exalt bonuses. I keep breeding dragons I can't seem to sell off, so getting a bit extra for exalting them will be nice.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
Perfect! Thank you team; it'll give things a variety, and exalting will be much more fun now.

Ah I love you guys for listening.
Perfect! Thank you team; it'll give things a variety, and exalting will be much more fun now.

Ah I love you guys for listening.
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
This entire update is awesome. Thanks guys!
This entire update is awesome. Thanks guys!
This is a legitimately fantastic update - you guys should give yourselves a pat on the back.
This is a legitimately fantastic update - you guys should give yourselves a pat on the back.
lightning_banner.png
I don't quite understand the exalting boon, does that mean you get randomly more treasure when exalting?
I don't quite understand the exalting boon, does that mean you get randomly more treasure when exalting?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Question - should we have received email confirmation about scatterscroll fixes? Or will that come only if we were found to not need one? I haven't received any emails so I'm not sure if my ticket was looked at.
Question - should we have received email confirmation about scatterscroll fixes? Or will that come only if we were found to not need one? I haven't received any emails so I'm not sure if my ticket was looked at.
Everything about this post is wonderful.
Everything about this post is wonderful.
A0wrOTH.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22