Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
So sad I didn't even hear about FR until it's launch, or I probably would have chipped into the kickstarter :( Bah, not the right place at the right time, I suppose.

Now, how to pick an adorable tunic for my draggies. This is gonna be fun :9
So sad I didn't even hear about FR until it's launch, or I probably would have chipped into the kickstarter :( Bah, not the right place at the right time, I suppose.

Now, how to pick an adorable tunic for my draggies. This is gonna be fun :9
3K4oOPG.png
I like how these don't go over or effectively puncture the wings. Nice work.
I like how these don't go over or effectively puncture the wings. Nice work.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
I don't really like the new tunics. It's a nice idea, and I like the texture, but I think they could have been designed a bit better? I feel they just look a little awkward and aren't really practical clothing items to wear.

There is a space between the dragon's wings, instead of buttoning around the neck and again over the hips, why not just have the tunic buttoning at the end of the wings and over the hips because there's a straight piece that runs down the dragons' back?
I don't really like the new tunics. It's a nice idea, and I like the texture, but I think they could have been designed a bit better? I feel they just look a little awkward and aren't really practical clothing items to wear.

There is a space between the dragon's wings, instead of buttoning around the neck and again over the hips, why not just have the tunic buttoning at the end of the wings and over the hips because there's a straight piece that runs down the dragons' back?
@Amalythia (Like the Last Unicorn?)

*raises hand really high* I'm 99.999999% sure I got the notice on my e-mail to boot and maybe looked at the page a little to x.x
@Amalythia (Like the Last Unicorn?)

*raises hand really high* I'm 99.999999% sure I got the notice on my e-mail to boot and maybe looked at the page a little to x.x
yay thank you!! You guys rock! Love my dragons =D.
yay thank you!! You guys rock! Love my dragons =D.
Wow those tunics look amazing! Lovely work, you guys.
Wow those tunics look amazing! Lovely work, you guys.
I'm not terribly fond of the new apparel because it doesn't match the site's typical style. I feel like it's going to clash with other apparel when trying to layer items.
I'm not terribly fond of the new apparel because it doesn't match the site's typical style. I feel like it's going to clash with other apparel when trying to layer items.
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
So with Shalebucks appearing on Boreal Woods, that means we can try to get them as familiars at the Coliseum now instead of only buying at the marketplace?
So with Shalebucks appearing on Boreal Woods, that means we can try to get them as familiars at the Coliseum now instead of only buying at the marketplace?
I love the tunics! Could someone @ ping me with the marketplace price? Just curious what to make sure I have onhand for if I see them.
I love the tunics! Could someone @ ping me with the marketplace price? Just curious what to make sure I have onhand for if I see them.
Also pitching in with others to say there should be a second kickstarter. I keep hoping it may happen if they need to upgrade or something sometime.
Also pitching in with others to say there should be a second kickstarter. I keep hoping it may happen if they need to upgrade or something sometime.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13