Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tunics & More
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Yesss... I will soon have a backpack covered in dragon gods! Muwwaahahah!
Yesss... I will soon have a backpack covered in dragon gods! Muwwaahahah!
I06KedT.gif
I like the Tunics but only on certain breeds. They look great on Snappers and Tundras, and on the female Imps :3 Need to try and get my hands on the white and scarlet one soon~

@Ariehenix
Oohh thanks for posting this! :D The wind and the nature sprite look so extremely lovely ♥
I like the Tunics but only on certain breeds. They look great on Snappers and Tundras, and on the female Imps :3 Need to try and get my hands on the white and scarlet one soon~

@Ariehenix
Oohh thanks for posting this! :D The wind and the nature sprite look so extremely lovely ♥
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Ariehenix Oooh, thank you! That nature sprite looks incredible. :D
Got any more? C:
@Ariehenix Oooh, thank you! That nature sprite looks incredible. :D
Got any more? C:
@Rexi those were the only three new sprites in the book, I wish there were more XD
@Rexi those were the only three new sprites in the book, I wish there were more XD
Swipp Guide
Gathering Guide
Current Festival Chests/Drops Guide
Every dragon after Ahina is for sale. If you like one of the dragons I have for sale: Haggling is OK!; Alternate payment (treasure/gems) is OK!; Offers of apparel, familiars I don't already have, scrolls on my shopping list, etc, are OK!; I do holds!; I will consider trades.
My joy at seeing apparel that takes into account the wing membranes is incomparable. So much happiness.
My joy at seeing apparel that takes into account the wing membranes is incomparable. So much happiness.
lightbannerbase-3.gif
Those are completely awesome...
Those are completely awesome...
ipnpsh.png
I wish I'd even KNOWN about Flight Rising before it closed. I really would have LOVED a copy of that book :((
I wish I'd even KNOWN about Flight Rising before it closed. I really would have LOVED a copy of that book :((
So upset I missed the kickstarter! Gosh.
You guys should have another fundraising event. Kickstarter v.2 (not with Imperial scrolls or anything, but something different and similarly limited.)

That would be awesome. c:

(Those sprites. I need them all.)
So upset I missed the kickstarter! Gosh.
You guys should have another fundraising event. Kickstarter v.2 (not with Imperial scrolls or anything, but something different and similarly limited.)

That would be awesome. c:

(Those sprites. I need them all.)
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
Like the tunics, Pity I didn't get to join in the Kickstarter, since I wasn't a beta tester. :( They had nice rewards, Maybe someday they'll bring some of those offers up again....
Like the tunics, Pity I didn't get to join in the Kickstarter, since I wasn't a beta tester. :( They had nice rewards, Maybe someday they'll bring some of those offers up again....
~used to be DarkRider~81HPX.gifDarkRider-Katari3.gif~My OC no taking!~
@jotynn

Haha! Yes! =_= I'm a little jealous...you got a triple purple?! And he's a SPIRAL?!!? ;0;
*sighs*
Spirals are my favorite, and mulberry/purpley colors are the best on them. I was crossing my fingers for a purple tunic for Clopin (I mean, he's based off my favorite character, who just so happens to be the ONE CHARACTER in Hunchback who just HAS to wear purple ALL THE FRIKKIN TIME....)

I guess he'll have to settle for his tricksters collar and cavaliers hat.
@jotynn

Haha! Yes! =_= I'm a little jealous...you got a triple purple?! And he's a SPIRAL?!!? ;0;
*sighs*
Spirals are my favorite, and mulberry/purpley colors are the best on them. I was crossing my fingers for a purple tunic for Clopin (I mean, he's based off my favorite character, who just so happens to be the ONE CHARACTER in Hunchback who just HAS to wear purple ALL THE FRIKKIN TIME....)

I guess he'll have to settle for his tricksters collar and cavaliers hat.
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13