Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flowerfall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The marketplace petals apparel may not show up immediately, but it's now in the system and is a part of the marketplace's restock chance as well as chest's apparel chances. So you should start seeing them very soon. :-)

On the same note, Swip's petals are in his database too. They're a part of his random rotation as well.
The marketplace petals apparel may not show up immediately, but it's now in the system and is a part of the marketplace's restock chance as well as chest's apparel chances. So you should start seeing them very soon. :-)

On the same note, Swip's petals are in his database too. They're a part of his random rotation as well.
I want the purple ones! Omg these looks so pretty!
I want the purple ones! Omg these looks so pretty!
NEED THEM ALL
NEED THEM ALL
ixeclKz.png
FFFLOWERS YESSS
FFFLOWERS YESSS
Beautiful!! I may actually end up getting one of these for my Imp, I think female Imps would look awesome flying through a shower of petals. :^)

Having the search back up is awesome too.
Beautiful!! I may actually end up getting one of these for my Imp, I think female Imps would look awesome flying through a shower of petals. :^)

Having the search back up is awesome too.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I NEED ALL THE FLOWERS
*sits in marketplace all night*
I NEED ALL THE FLOWERS
*sits in marketplace all night*
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
they are so pretty.
need.
they are so pretty.
need.
tt10739042fltt.gif
Oh wow, all of these updates are gorgeous! Love them!

Congrats to the skin makers too!
Oh wow, all of these updates are gorgeous! Love them!

Congrats to the skin makers too!
I've been looking forward to this item ever since the livestream, and they're gorgeous!
I've been looking forward to this item ever since the livestream, and they're gorgeous!
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
Flower petals!!!!! O: O:
Flower petals!!!!! O: O:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13