Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bandanas and Skin Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ah it's sad to see the skins go, though I can understand it's to make more room. 500 gems is a pretty steep price, but I've always liked the Angelfish one myself.

The wannabe-collector in me hates the word "retired", ahhhh.
Ah it's sad to see the skins go, though I can understand it's to make more room. 500 gems is a pretty steep price, but I've always liked the Angelfish one myself.

The wannabe-collector in me hates the word "retired", ahhhh.
ccDyspX.png
I love the new skins but, never returning on the others? To get all the retired skins (because they're gonna be gone forever) I'd need so somehow make 5350 gems in two weeks. My gems so far have gone to actual genes and trying to keep ahead on the site. Now with a most-likely-amazingly laggy site (not your fault, but let's not kid ourselves here), I'm supposed to make fifty-three dollars worth of currency in two weeks? Most likely less because of the lag? It's a bit much.

I'd rather that these skins come back eventually, or that an item would come into play that can be redeemed for any site skin, past or present (not including kickstarter or beta skins, since people would complain too much about that). This would also take care of the problem in how all the people who've been locked out of registration essentially are out of luck for one-time-only holiday skins.
I love the new skins but, never returning on the others? To get all the retired skins (because they're gonna be gone forever) I'd need so somehow make 5350 gems in two weeks. My gems so far have gone to actual genes and trying to keep ahead on the site. Now with a most-likely-amazingly laggy site (not your fault, but let's not kid ourselves here), I'm supposed to make fifty-three dollars worth of currency in two weeks? Most likely less because of the lag? It's a bit much.

I'd rather that these skins come back eventually, or that an item would come into play that can be redeemed for any site skin, past or present (not including kickstarter or beta skins, since people would complain too much about that). This would also take care of the problem in how all the people who've been locked out of registration essentially are out of luck for one-time-only holiday skins.
I love Jade Statue and am so glad it won. :D
*uses it forever*
Reminds me of my mistweaver monk on WoW.
I love Jade Statue and am so glad it won. :D
*uses it forever*
Reminds me of my mistweaver monk on WoW.
fire_rune_50x50.png _ Voslen | she/her | FR+3
Art Thread
Skin Thread (wip)
FR Tumblr
Gorgeous skins, GORGEOUS UPDATE.
Gorgeous skins, GORGEOUS UPDATE.
T8qcMaV.png
Looks like I better grind a little faster to get that maroon swirl skin! Loved it as soon as I saw it.
Looks like I better grind a little faster to get that maroon swirl skin! Loved it as soon as I saw it.
OMYGOD that constellation skin! *O*
I'm battling an urge to spend all of my gems on apparel and skins... ;;_____;;
OMYGOD that constellation skin! *O*
I'm battling an urge to spend all of my gems on apparel and skins... ;;_____;;
This update is very satisfying.

Retired items are a trend on a lot of pet sites. Oh yes, Gaia, you money sink.
This update is very satisfying.

Retired items are a trend on a lot of pet sites. Oh yes, Gaia, you money sink.
9b0PCpf.png
Which is exactly why I don't like that trend. Bit too greedy for my tastes, I was hoping this site to be different.
Which is exactly why I don't like that trend. Bit too greedy for my tastes, I was hoping this site to be different.
@silvari wwowowow, that constellation skin totally looks great on your imperial girl!!
@silvari wwowowow, that constellation skin totally looks great on your imperial girl!!
T8qcMaV.png
@Arden
Thanks! I rushed to the marketplace and bought it a few minutes after seeing it on someone else's imperials. 500 hard earned gems gone...no regrets :)
@Arden
Thanks! I rushed to the marketplace and bought it a few minutes after seeing it on someone else's imperials. 500 hard earned gems gone...no regrets :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8