Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
oh gosh. congrats to all the winners, and thank you for the honorable mention! there were so many amazing entries this round, I can't imagine how difficult it was to choose!
oh gosh. congrats to all the winners, and thank you for the honorable mention! there were so many amazing entries this round, I can't imagine how difficult it was to choose!
@JetBlackSteel Thanks greatly!
I really need to get it... If it won't be hellishly expensive... I DO have a male to breed change to Spiral and then I will SO put that skin on him :33
@JetBlackSteel Thanks greatly!
I really need to get it... If it won't be hellishly expensive... I DO have a male to breed change to Spiral and then I will SO put that skin on him :33
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to the winners! :D
Congrats to all winners and happy festival! ^^

The apparel looks great, especially the Forgetools ... and I already got myself the familiar, cutest thing I've ever seen. ♥
Congrats to all winners and happy festival! ^^

The apparel looks great, especially the Forgetools ... and I already got myself the familiar, cutest thing I've ever seen. ♥
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Congratulations! And I love the skins! For the first time, I'm certain I want to use some of these skins, I can't wait to buy/find them.
Congratulations! And I love the skins! For the first time, I'm certain I want to use some of these skins, I can't wait to buy/find them.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
Congratulations to everyone who entered and won! All of the entries were fabulous.
Congratulations to everyone who entered and won! All of the entries were fabulous.
it's going to be fun hunting for all these cool skins. B)

are the skins/chests dropping off mobs or in digging quite yet, does anybody know?
it's going to be fun hunting for all these cool skins. B)

are the skins/chests dropping off mobs or in digging quite yet, does anybody know?
Vxr4Vdv.gif
The skins are amazing .
Congratulations to the winners.
The skins are amazing .
Congratulations to the winners.
“No dragon can resist the fascination of riddling talk and of wasting time trying to understand it.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit, or There and Back Again
@Rot They're not in just yet. Soon! Mailing off all the skin prizes atm, then breakfast, then adding chests to the loot tables.

The skins that are from the marketplace should be stocking now though. It's just the chest ones that need to be made droppable/gatherable.
@Rot They're not in just yet. Soon! Mailing off all the skin prizes atm, then breakfast, then adding chests to the loot tables.

The skins that are from the marketplace should be stocking now though. It's just the chest ones that need to be made droppable/gatherable.
That Snapper is amazing!!
All of them are fantastic~
That Snapper is amazing!!
All of them are fantastic~
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16