Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skydancers are here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Yeaaah, I'm pleased to see them out, but it's sort of ridiculous, honestly. Between the constant Connection Failed, restock times, people refreshing the marketplace constantly, and the sheer lack of number of them... Gone within seconds.
Yeaaah, I'm pleased to see them out, but it's sort of ridiculous, honestly. Between the constant Connection Failed, restock times, people refreshing the marketplace constantly, and the sheer lack of number of them... Gone within seconds.
I agree with Draven... o3o we need a bit more than 10 XD

Btw, when are the exalted dragons' images be fixed? :/ I kinda need to download their pictures.... o.o
I agree with Draven... o3o we need a bit more than 10 XD

Btw, when are the exalted dragons' images be fixed? :/ I kinda need to download their pictures.... o.o
I don't think the price is unfair. They're the same rarity as Imperials, they aren't going to be cheap.
I don't think the price is unfair. They're the same rarity as Imperials, they aren't going to be cheap.
@Inkwell Imperials are a little more rare, I think. Being 'Limited' and all.
@Inkwell Imperials are a little more rare, I think. Being 'Limited' and all.
HGXrZDQ.gif
Definitely need to put more in there. Even if you do like 10 every hour or something. To give people a chance every hour at one, especially with the connection errors, it's not very fair. Especially since the babies in marketplace are almost 1 million treasure!

I thought I had read somewhere that you didn't want this kickstarter dragon to be expensive/hard to obtain.
Definitely need to put more in there. Even if you do like 10 every hour or something. To give people a chance every hour at one, especially with the connection errors, it's not very fair. Especially since the babies in marketplace are almost 1 million treasure!

I thought I had read somewhere that you didn't want this kickstarter dragon to be expensive/hard to obtain.
Sapphire Hatchery - JUST SEND A MESSAGE MY WAY
Price is fair, but to buy one you should be fast as a jumping panther. Or maybe even faster. Speed of light? Even 30x stock every 10 minutes will help greatly and remove most of the constant refreshers off the AH.
Price is fair, but to buy one you should be fast as a jumping panther. Or maybe even faster. Speed of light? Even 30x stock every 10 minutes will help greatly and remove most of the constant refreshers off the AH.
84480400.png
@Fimbulvtr OH DANG you're right, disregard that I am a butt. Still, they're rarer than Spirals/Snappers, so they should probably cost more than them. Seems sensible.
@Fimbulvtr OH DANG you're right, disregard that I am a butt. Still, they're rarer than Spirals/Snappers, so they should probably cost more than them. Seems sensible.
[quote name="Reese" date="2013-08-25 00:42:24"]It would be pretty nice if restock rates for this thing were increased. At the very least make it a stack of 20 or more.[/quote] Yes, please! Rates and frequency. My head is pounding from all this restock-stalking and you guys can't say that you didn't know that we'd been planning and saving and scrambling for these since the Great Downtime. Also, the connection failures. I knew the site would start falling apart around us if Skydancers fell near/on a festival. o_-; Sorry to just come in here complaining, but the site is, once again, nigh unplayable.
Reese wrote on 2013-08-25 00:42:24:
It would be pretty nice if restock rates for this thing were increased. At the very least make it a stack of 20 or more.

Yes, please! Rates and frequency. My head is pounding from all this restock-stalking and you guys can't say that you didn't know that we'd been planning and saving and scrambling for these since the Great Downtime.

Also, the connection failures. I knew the site would start falling apart around us if Skydancers fell near/on a festival. o_-;

Sorry to just come in here complaining, but the site is, once again, nigh unplayable.
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.
@Undel @Akiri
Is it at ALL possible to just add to the stores for a little while? =\ I've been trying for hours to nab a Skydancer but no luck--- every five minutes, too. And I've legitimately been trying since they first showed up (ahhh the benefits of being home sick and an insomniac)
But people are just nabbing every last one, and it's getting so upsetting.
@Undel @Akiri
Is it at ALL possible to just add to the stores for a little while? =\ I've been trying for hours to nab a Skydancer but no luck--- every five minutes, too. And I've legitimately been trying since they first showed up (ahhh the benefits of being home sick and an insomniac)
But people are just nabbing every last one, and it's getting so upsetting.
skyggewitchicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8ch.pngws5n0tJ.pngr5CjlMV.gif9vrbXuJ.png
Gah. Also supporting raising restock numbers. I've been trying to get one for six hours now and aside from the ones that piled up during rollover, I've only even seen them twice.
Gah. Also supporting raising restock numbers. I've been trying to get one for six hours now and aside from the ones that piled up during rollover, I've only even seen them twice.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31