Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Site Outage Notification (8/21)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
The site is working really well today so it looks like all your hard work is paying off at last.
The site is working really well today so it looks like all your hard work is paying off at last.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Well, I needed to clean the house and do some errands anyway. But thank you for the heads up! The site has been running awesome, so I'm happy to see this!
Well, I needed to clean the house and do some errands anyway. But thank you for the heads up! The site has been running awesome, so I'm happy to see this!
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Wow! the site is super fast now. :D
Wow! the site is super fast now. :D
~
lmao why is the site still available i thought it was supposed to be down?
it was supposed to be down yesterday too and it wasnt...
why does the downtime keep getting postponed?
lmao why is the site still available i thought it was supposed to be down?
it was supposed to be down yesterday too and it wasnt...
why does the downtime keep getting postponed?
@Lucas it has been down for an hour, and they did say hopefully the downtime would hopefully be a lot shorter than what they proposed!
@Lucas it has been down for an hour, and they did say hopefully the downtime would hopefully be a lot shorter than what they proposed!
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
I'm not complaining, the shorter the better in my eyes ^.^
I am loving how fast the site is flying.
I'm not complaining, the shorter the better in my eyes ^.^
I am loving how fast the site is flying.
We, your children,
Offer no prayers.
For we are strong,
And need no shelter.
We seek not,
Your praise.
For we are proud,
And need no guide.
Please stop moving the news posts no matter how in-valid they are anymore.
Nn4nss2.gif - wish i could remember who did this tauros.gif
[quote name="koben" date="2013-08-21 08:39:58"]Please stop moving the news posts no matter how in-valid they are anymore.[/quote] This. On your main page there's a link named "News Archive", but topics like this one simply vanish from it, because they get moved. I'd rather prefer if news stay in one category, so one can track them, if one wishes or needs to do so; for any later linking or reference or whatever. ^^" It confuses me so much, you wouldn't believe that! D= I wasn't even sure if the site outage was over yet, because that topic once again "vanished" and I had no way to tell if it was a temporary rollback, a glitch, or whatever. I stumbled over the topic again by total accident! I never even knew the "old news" topics could be found anywhere at all. Up to just now I thought they'd get deleted, as they didn't pop up in the archive... =X
koben wrote on 2013-08-21 08:39:58:

This.

On your main page there's a link named "News Archive", but topics like this one simply vanish from it, because they get moved. I'd rather prefer if news stay in one category, so one can track them, if one wishes or needs to do so; for any later linking or reference or whatever. ^^"

It confuses me so much, you wouldn't believe that! D=

I wasn't even sure if the site outage was over yet, because that topic once again "vanished" and I had no way to tell if it was a temporary rollback, a glitch, or whatever.

I stumbled over the topic again by total accident! I never even knew the "old news" topics could be found anywhere at all. Up to just now I thought they'd get deleted, as they didn't pop up in the archive... =X
Great work guys so far :)
Now I don´t want to be rude or anything like that just say out loud the problem which is already here.. I just want to tell one thing: This game is breeding simulator, its kind of business game, but without new players we are slowly coming to a point when everyone having everything so there won´t be anything to achieve... And that´s why we need NEW BLOOD here:
DG PC previous price 150k now 90k
DG Ridgie previous price 200k now 90 - 120k
DG Spiral previous price 250k now 150k
DG Imps previous 500 - 800k now 200 - 800k
See the difference?? Soon there will everyone have everything and the economics will collapse and many people will stop play this because no one will buy their dragons and there won´t be anything to achieve...
Just wanted to tell you this guys: You(really you but I mean it in good terms) need to open registration soon or it will be really bad for you for us (well for us... people here just leave but your hard work will be wasted and it will take time when as many people as are here now will play again in a short time).
So I hope you will fix your servers as soon as possible for open registration :))))) Great work guys :)
Great work guys so far :)
Now I don´t want to be rude or anything like that just say out loud the problem which is already here.. I just want to tell one thing: This game is breeding simulator, its kind of business game, but without new players we are slowly coming to a point when everyone having everything so there won´t be anything to achieve... And that´s why we need NEW BLOOD here:
DG PC previous price 150k now 90k
DG Ridgie previous price 200k now 90 - 120k
DG Spiral previous price 250k now 150k
DG Imps previous 500 - 800k now 200 - 800k
See the difference?? Soon there will everyone have everything and the economics will collapse and many people will stop play this because no one will buy their dragons and there won´t be anything to achieve...
Just wanted to tell you this guys: You(really you but I mean it in good terms) need to open registration soon or it will be really bad for you for us (well for us... people here just leave but your hard work will be wasted and it will take time when as many people as are here now will play again in a short time).
So I hope you will fix your servers as soon as possible for open registration :))))) Great work guys :)
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
I agree it would be nice if news posts remained where they were.

It always seems like you admins are trying to hide stuff by taking them away. I prefer transparancy.
I agree it would be nice if news posts remained where they were.

It always seems like you admins are trying to hide stuff by taking them away. I prefer transparancy.
~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15