Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Cobras
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Oooooh yes good!
Oooooh yes good!
4btp6NF.png Rule #1 of the Arcane Hunger Games: Don't Fall In Love
they/them/their
Goddammit my weaknesses for gambling and random surprises ARE KILLING ME.

MUST SCATTER ALL THE UGLIES! :D

wheeee!
Goddammit my weaknesses for gambling and random surprises ARE KILLING ME.

MUST SCATTER ALL THE UGLIES! :D

wheeee!
@Gaia & @carnivaldog
I remember that now. Can't wait for the appearance of the Skydancer. Thanks to you both!
@Gaia & @carnivaldog
I remember that now. Can't wait for the appearance of the Skydancer. Thanks to you both!
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

Woo! Thank you for the wonderful new goodies >w< I want one of those adorable cobras!
Woo! Thank you for the wonderful new goodies >w< I want one of those adorable cobras!
Speaking of Skydancers, are they finished and we're just waiting for all Apparel to be done, or is it the other way around? Asking because I'm kinda hoping we'll maybe get to hop into a livestream to get a sneak peek at the new breed. :D
Speaking of Skydancers, are they finished and we're just waiting for all Apparel to be done, or is it the other way around? Asking because I'm kinda hoping we'll maybe get to hop into a livestream to get a sneak peek at the new breed. :D
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
Does the scatter scroll update/change genes too? Or only affects Basic colors?
Does the scatter scroll update/change genes too? Or only affects Basic colors?
Awesome! Thanks so much!
Awesome! Thanks so much!
The new familiar is really cool and a welcome addition. But I can't understand why they have introduced a new feature, that randomises the colours of dragons, when this already happens in the game with the finding of eggs. If I wanted a random coloured dragon I would buy an egg not change one I've already bought, you can horrific combos on a dragon you liked people are only seeing the nice publicity for the scroll and not the ugly ones. If this was in the suggestions forum I wouldn't support this.
The new familiar is really cool and a welcome addition. But I can't understand why they have introduced a new feature, that randomises the colours of dragons, when this already happens in the game with the finding of eggs. If I wanted a random coloured dragon I would buy an egg not change one I've already bought, you can horrific combos on a dragon you liked people are only seeing the nice publicity for the scroll and not the ugly ones. If this was in the suggestions forum I wouldn't support this.
Dragon wanted: Marigold/Vermilion/Abyss Female unbred
I just came here to talk about how much I LOVE these scrolls.

I haven't picked one up yet myself, but I was watching the shenanigans on tumblr and now I'm really excited to use them.
Had no idea what I was gonna do with my random progen, but I didn't want to exalt him. But he has a chance at something great now. ;u;

So thank you for these!!

(Oh and the serpents are really cool too, haha. :3)
I just came here to talk about how much I LOVE these scrolls.

I haven't picked one up yet myself, but I was watching the shenanigans on tumblr and now I'm really excited to use them.
Had no idea what I was gonna do with my random progen, but I didn't want to exalt him. But he has a chance at something great now. ;u;

So thank you for these!!

(Oh and the serpents are really cool too, haha. :3)
Woo, scatterscrolls! Color change wishes are complete.
And ;u; cobras. SNAKES. *runs to hug* *is promptly bitten* *dies happily*
Woo, scatterscrolls! Color change wishes are complete.
And ;u; cobras. SNAKES. *runs to hug* *is promptly bitten* *dies happily*
jEm2t96.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13