Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Cobras
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Oh my gosh, these cobra's are adoreable
Oh my gosh, these cobra's are adoreable
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
So many pretty familars to collect!

Not enough dragons to pair them with D:
So many pretty familars to collect!

Not enough dragons to pair them with D:
oooh, Scattterscrolling looks like a lotta fun. And the new familiar is super adorable!
oooh, Scattterscrolling looks like a lotta fun. And the new familiar is super adorable!
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
OMGOSH I'M SO EXCITED. I'M GOING TO BUY SO MANY SCATTER SCROLLS!!!
OMGOSH I'M SO EXCITED. I'M GOING TO BUY SO MANY SCATTER SCROLLS!!!
@Undel, or whomever needs to read these . 3 ., ... the coliseum is acting up... It doesn't load sometimes and others I'm locked out of anything but the Organize Party TT A TT

Definitely need that scroll though... I know just which dragon that /could/ help
@Undel, or whomever needs to read these . 3 ., ... the coliseum is acting up... It doesn't load sometimes and others I'm locked out of anything but the Organize Party TT A TT

Definitely need that scroll though... I know just which dragon that /could/ help
My Sales/ Trades/ Wants/ etc. : http://umbradraconem.weebly.com/
Bannersalazar_zps4b790ba7.png
The familiar is incredible, I really, really love it. I'll be on the hunt for one as soon as possible!

The scrolls are amazingly fun to use, I really enjoy it. An excellent feature.
The familiar is incredible, I really, really love it. I'll be on the hunt for one as soon as possible!

The scrolls are amazingly fun to use, I really enjoy it. An excellent feature.
Thanks for fixing the exalt 404! I know it's a small thing comparatively, but I really do enjoy being able to check in on dragons I or others have exalted from my clan-- there's something sentimental about it.

Thank you for all the hard work!
Thanks for fixing the exalt 404! I know it's a small thing comparatively, but I really do enjoy being able to check in on dragons I or others have exalted from my clan-- there's something sentimental about it.

Thank you for all the hard work!
Oh my, so awesome! Cobra is just lovely!
Oh my, so awesome! Cobra is just lovely!
BREEDING OBSIDIAN.OBSIDIAN.WHITE IMPS, GEMBONED TRIPLE WHITES, OBSIDIANS, MIDNIGHTS.
onyx cobra's description making it canon that gembond is a disease.

yessss.
onyx cobra's description making it canon that gembond is a disease.

yessss.
qAOaXBj.png
I am very interested in that scatterscroll. I know it's in the Gem only section but I was wondering how much it would cost with treasure payment, I have less than 50 gems.

Quick question, how does one sponsor created food/familiars/gene (in other words, if I had an idea to add to the site for an item or a familiar would I have to post it directly to the admin or in the suggestion boards) ?
I am very interested in that scatterscroll. I know it's in the Gem only section but I was wondering how much it would cost with treasure payment, I have less than 50 gems.

Quick question, how does one sponsor created food/familiars/gene (in other words, if I had an idea to add to the site for an item or a familiar would I have to post it directly to the admin or in the suggestion boards) ?
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13