Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Back!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Thank you Flight Rising team for all your hard work! I'm happy that we're back online now (:
Thank you Flight Rising team for all your hard work! I'm happy that we're back online now (:
Yay! I'm so happy everything is back up and running :) Thank you for the wonderful care package and the super cute familiar >w<

And thank you for all your hard work! :)
Yay! I'm so happy everything is back up and running :) Thank you for the wonderful care package and the super cute familiar >w<

And thank you for all your hard work! :)
Awesome, so excited to be back! 8D
The site is randomly quick and then grinds to a snail-like halt for me, but I'm sure the bumps will all get smoothed out soon. n__n Thanks staff for all your hard work!

Now if only my Paypal purchase would go through. xD I bought gems 15 minutes ago and they still haven't shown up.
Awesome, so excited to be back! 8D
The site is randomly quick and then grinds to a snail-like halt for me, but I'm sure the bumps will all get smoothed out soon. n__n Thanks staff for all your hard work!

Now if only my Paypal purchase would go through. xD I bought gems 15 minutes ago and they still haven't shown up.
vtCaSWn.png
Yayyy!!!!!! Words cannot describe how happy I am to be back!!
Yayyy!!!!!! Words cannot describe how happy I am to be back!!
1VZYsOg.jpg
Ping me if you need me :)
Good to be back here again, thanks to all the devs and anyone else involved. Access has been intermittent for me, but when it is up it is very fast.
Good to be back here again, thanks to all the devs and anyone else involved. Access has been intermittent for me, but when it is up it is very fast.
Many thanks for all the hard work you've all done! It's great to have the site back!
Many thanks for all the hard work you've all done! It's great to have the site back!
Woo! Site back up. Thank you!
Woo! Site back up. Thank you!
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
Wow awesome stuff. Glad to be back and THANKYOU for all your hard work!
Wow awesome stuff. Glad to be back and THANKYOU for all your hard work!
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif raelprance_zpsa72ab131_by_endlesshunter-dazyjdr.gif we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
Thank you for doing everything you do! It feels wonderful to come back!!
Thank you for doing everything you do! It feels wonderful to come back!!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Thank you for your hard work!! I'm really happy the site is back now~ It's a little laggy still, but I'm sure this will be sorted out.
Thank you for your hard work!! I'm really happy the site is back now~ It's a little laggy still, but I'm sure this will be sorted out.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15