Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Back!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="FortunaDraken" date="2013-08-11 23:04:50"]Yaaay~! So happy to be back and thank you all c: Quick question, are the achievements back up too? o:[/quote] Achievements are not back yet. You'll see the admin getting new ones because we're testing them. We hope to have them back soon!
FortunaDraken wrote on 2013-08-11 23:04:50:
Yaaay~! So happy to be back and thank you all c:

Quick question, are the achievements back up too? o:

Achievements are not back yet. You'll see the admin getting new ones because we're testing them. We hope to have them back soon!
Gah, third try...

Thanks for bringing the site back up. Hoping it'll be less laggy soon, as it's currently unplayable for me, taking 1-2mins to load each page (if I'm lucky) and eating up parts or whole answers (thus the third try to answer to this thread...).
Gah, third try...

Thanks for bringing the site back up. Hoping it'll be less laggy soon, as it's currently unplayable for me, taking 1-2mins to load each page (if I'm lucky) and eating up parts or whole answers (thus the third try to answer to this thread...).
Thanks so much, it feels good to be back! :D
Thanks so much, it feels good to be back! :D
520px-RMRM-chan_banner.jpg
Calm down and help me with this time machine.
Works on Firefox. On Chrome, redirects to a blank page with a banner ad at the top.
Works on Firefox. On Chrome, redirects to a blank page with a banner ad at the top.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
YAAAAAAY C:
YAAAAAAY C:
Yay, it's so good to be back, I missed my dragons :) Thank you for all your hard work :)
Yay, it's so good to be back, I missed my dragons :) Thank you for all your hard work :)
Hopefully the incredible lag issue is resolved soon. It was lagging worse with 1300 people than it did with 2k on the old server, with many times being sent to an error page saying the site was under heavy traffic. Took me an hour to do my daily dragon stuffs, gather more items, and sell some things in my hoard.
Hopefully the incredible lag issue is resolved soon. It was lagging worse with 1300 people than it did with 2k on the old server, with many times being sent to an error page saying the site was under heavy traffic. Took me an hour to do my daily dragon stuffs, gather more items, and sell some things in my hoard.
Thank you for the hard work and the gifts! You're simply amazing! ^-^
Thank you for the hard work and the gifts! You're simply amazing! ^-^
2rrwdpy.png
Thank you for all your hard work!! =D
Thank you for all your hard work!! =D
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
Happy to be back and glad to have you back! Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Happy to be back and glad to have you back! Thanks for all your hard work!!!
FR_Steamsig.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15