Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Back!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It's good to be back, I missed it! Thank you admins! The care package is great.

It's running super fast for me right now!
It's good to be back, I missed it! Thank you admins! The care package is great.

It's running super fast for me right now!
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-08-11 22:14:55"] [*]The [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=search][b]search[/b][/url] function is back! [/quote] [i]lies and slander[/i] (just kidding i love you guys)
Xhaztol wrote on 2013-08-11 22:14:55:
[*]The search function is back!

lies and slander
(just kidding i love you guys)
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
webp-net-gifmaker-1.gif37894-D04-754-B-46-DC-8-CA7-3-F60232-AD2-D0.png
It seems like it's running a lot better without search. I hope eventually you can work out a way to have it without bringing the rest of the site down, because it's a useful tool, but right now I'm just happy I can actually do stuff on the site.
It seems like it's running a lot better without search. I hope eventually you can work out a way to have it without bringing the rest of the site down, because it's a useful tool, but right now I'm just happy I can actually do stuff on the site.
Chewy Tentacle
ugh still no fairgrounds or coli for me. are they working for anyone else?
ugh still no fairgrounds or coli for me. are they working for anyone else?
Hmmm...looks like I spoke too soon. I was trying to gather but it's lagging so much right now. It took me forever to get into this thread!

And I wouldn't know if the fairground and coliseum are working as I can't even seem to get in there!
Hmmm...looks like I spoke too soon. I was trying to gather but it's lagging so much right now. It took me forever to get into this thread!

And I wouldn't know if the fairground and coliseum are working as I can't even seem to get in there!
Far from a complaint, I was merely wondering if this was a place I could ask about a possible estimation in terms of the site opening up to new users. I know a bunch of my friends are curious about it now that it's something I talk about with others, but none of them can play around until the site opens registration again.

Reiterating; not a complaint, just a query as to if the staff knows or has a clue of when they plan on opening registration.

Thank you :)
Far from a complaint, I was merely wondering if this was a place I could ask about a possible estimation in terms of the site opening up to new users. I know a bunch of my friends are curious about it now that it's something I talk about with others, but none of them can play around until the site opens registration again.

Reiterating; not a complaint, just a query as to if the staff knows or has a clue of when they plan on opening registration.

Thank you :)
Any updates on the new dragon release?
Any updates on the new dragon release?
54ba2738b415752b1daae7e51ad880874e86b314.pngc418a5207715974dc9b21042c1e7328fe348d542.png6f01a52333c0be2acc069ae1be56b1a9099829fe.pngd9db5d4f97ca717e9334d48a5affd93cef7df6e1.png63e5a20f2d1ab2932b7a560ede174e49034824ea.png
eA9odUz.png
Hi I just want to say how great job you guys are doing :) I would like to ask just one thing for good of our "normal" breeders which doesn´t have 2 or more Imp pairs:
1) When will be the server 100% fixed for new users to register?? Because I have many friends whose want to play :) and second thing is that we really badly need new players because the costs of the dragons and everything in AH are now insane because at last 1/2 of users here has a loooot of treasure and gems and slowly moving prices of items and dragons to their standards and the rest here which are surviving on the edge are unable to profit. We can´t sell our starters if the price is not 5k(because everyone here don´t want them so most of them end up exalted) and even with PCs and rest is problem because everyone here have them and usually don´t want any other.... My point is: We need new users to keep the business fresh and alive. Thank you for at last reading my question. Maybe someone wil think of me I´m crazy and I just can´t sell them so why am I crying here but really... we discussed this with many breeders and they agreed too. And also most of breeders heree are from US so the most shopping is at 18:00 and later but we who are from europe or other have no chance if there is 04:00 in the moorning. That´s another reason we need open registrations as soon as possible. If everyone will have every single dragon they wanted the shop will collapse and there will be no point in playing this game anymore which will be shame because I really like this game ^.^
Thank you for reading my post everyone: admins and breeders, good luck :)
Hi I just want to say how great job you guys are doing :) I would like to ask just one thing for good of our "normal" breeders which doesn´t have 2 or more Imp pairs:
1) When will be the server 100% fixed for new users to register?? Because I have many friends whose want to play :) and second thing is that we really badly need new players because the costs of the dragons and everything in AH are now insane because at last 1/2 of users here has a loooot of treasure and gems and slowly moving prices of items and dragons to their standards and the rest here which are surviving on the edge are unable to profit. We can´t sell our starters if the price is not 5k(because everyone here don´t want them so most of them end up exalted) and even with PCs and rest is problem because everyone here have them and usually don´t want any other.... My point is: We need new users to keep the business fresh and alive. Thank you for at last reading my question. Maybe someone wil think of me I´m crazy and I just can´t sell them so why am I crying here but really... we discussed this with many breeders and they agreed too. And also most of breeders heree are from US so the most shopping is at 18:00 and later but we who are from europe or other have no chance if there is 04:00 in the moorning. That´s another reason we need open registrations as soon as possible. If everyone will have every single dragon they wanted the shop will collapse and there will be no point in playing this game anymore which will be shame because I really like this game ^.^
Thank you for reading my post everyone: admins and breeders, good luck :)
Shadow_zps206beb20.jpg
I am 9 hours ahead of FR time
I'm loving the familiar!
I'm loving the familiar!
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15