Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacekeeping Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What about progress toward achievements? Should we not bother levelling our gathering or exalting dragons until achieves are re-enabled, or will past progress be back-tracked? Many of us should have had the 'exalt 10 dragons' achieve by now, for example.
What about progress toward achievements? Should we not bother levelling our gathering or exalting dragons until achieves are re-enabled, or will past progress be back-tracked? Many of us should have had the 'exalt 10 dragons' achieve by now, for example.
barf-halfsig.png
I've noticed for a few days now that Shock Switch was handing out treasure. I was keeping hush hush because I didn't know if it was supposed to or not! Glad to know that wasn't a glitch!
I've noticed for a few days now that Shock Switch was handing out treasure. I was keeping hush hush because I didn't know if it was supposed to or not! Glad to know that wasn't a glitch!
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
[quote name="Norticru" date="2013-07-31 16:44:47" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=855042#857559"]Is it bad i want to get that head band and name a dragon Solid Snake? [/quote] It would be worse if there was a box head item and you named the dragon "Not Snake"
Is it bad i want to get that head band and name a dragon Solid Snake?

It would be worse if there was a box head item and you named the dragon "Not Snake"
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
When will more new people be able to join the game? As I've got some friends who would like to join but can't currently.
When will more new people be able to join the game? As I've got some friends who would like to join but can't currently.
@GadzooksTD After we make the upgrade to the new servers. We have purchased yet more servers and are waiting on their arrival. We want to have migrated and have a few days of good speeds and low bug reports under our belts before we open to new player registration. Allowing new players to play our game is one of our top priorities, but first we have to make things a bit smoother for the players we currently have.
@GadzooksTD After we make the upgrade to the new servers. We have purchased yet more servers and are waiting on their arrival. We want to have migrated and have a few days of good speeds and low bug reports under our belts before we open to new player registration. Allowing new players to play our game is one of our top priorities, but first we have to make things a bit smoother for the players we currently have.
@Undel Alright, I'll let them know. Thanks!
@Undel Alright, I'll let them know. Thanks!
Sorry if this is already a known issue, but I wanted to chip in and say that the Coliseum is having this interesting little bug in regards to changing around your battle team. I exalted a team member without removing him from the team roster, and now I get this error:

Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/139521.png

Again, I apologize if this has already been mentioned.
Sorry if this is already a known issue, but I wanted to chip in and say that the Coliseum is having this interesting little bug in regards to changing around your battle team. I exalted a team member without removing him from the team roster, and now I get this error:

Error loading sprite: render/coliseum/battlesprites/139521.png

Again, I apologize if this has already been mentioned.
Great, more apparel, how about the games get fixed and we get Shock switch running already?
Great, more apparel, how about the games get fixed and we get Shock switch running already?
@Undel

Question!

Is there some sort of tentative date for when you guys will be getting Search back up? I know you've got lots on your plate so I'm just wondering if it's something that you are putting aside for now or if you guys are actively looking into it?

@Undel

Question!

Is there some sort of tentative date for when you guys will be getting Search back up? I know you've got lots on your plate so I'm just wondering if it's something that you are putting aside for now or if you guys are actively looking into it?

Whoa @Kokiron Woodstock is epic :D

Also, woohoo now I can earn treasure from something other than coliseum grinding, SS and coli are the only things that work properly on my old computer. *dance*
Whoa @Kokiron Woodstock is epic :D

Also, woohoo now I can earn treasure from something other than coliseum grinding, SS and coli are the only things that work properly on my old computer. *dance*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10