Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Peacekeeping Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Love the hippie gear!

Is there a chance there will be a link to the no-effects version of SS somewhere on the Fairgrounds page in the future?
Love the hippie gear!

Is there a chance there will be a link to the no-effects version of SS somewhere on the Fairgrounds page in the future?
Is there any update on when the search will be available again? It's really difficult finding dragons before they get exalted. D:
Is there any update on when the search will be available again? It's really difficult finding dragons before they get exalted. D:
First Gens! Om-nom-nom!
It&#039;s probably already been pointed out, but there&#039;s a typo in the OP. Dragon Trading, not Dragon Treading. (Not angry or anything. Just a grammar/spelling geek trying to be helpful. >.<)

Psyched at the new sub-forums!! :D I&#039;ve been angling for an art sale forum so there&#039;s a bit more room in the Creative Corner. *dashes off to chat with other writers* Dragon Share also sounds like a cool idea too. :)

And congrats to our new mod!. *tackleshugs*
It&#039;s probably already been pointed out, but there&#039;s a typo in the OP. Dragon Trading, not Dragon Treading. (Not angry or anything. Just a grammar/spelling geek trying to be helpful. >.<)

Psyched at the new sub-forums!! :D I&#039;ve been angling for an art sale forum so there&#039;s a bit more room in the Creative Corner. *dashes off to chat with other writers* Dragon Share also sounds like a cool idea too. :)

And congrats to our new mod!. *tackleshugs*
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
*bounces arround* yea shock swich!!!!!!! And im loving the new apparel! I&#039;m dyeing to get my hands on a black set! :D
*bounces arround* yea shock swich!!!!!!! And im loving the new apparel! I&#039;m dyeing to get my hands on a black set! :D
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
SWEET. Dragons can take on a...eh...hippie look.

It&#039;s also good to know that the admins at talking about the achievements thing. I&#039;m waiting on 2...maybe 3 soon, and I can&#039;t wait to get them acknowledged.
SWEET. Dragons can take on a...eh...hippie look.

It&#039;s also good to know that the admins at talking about the achievements thing. I&#039;m waiting on 2...maybe 3 soon, and I can&#039;t wait to get them acknowledged.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Great update!! Can&#039;t wait to play more Shock Switch now!
Great update!! Can&#039;t wait to play more Shock Switch now!
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
Thanks for giving me what I needed to make Woodstock the best dragon on the entire site [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/534/53347_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thanks for giving me what I needed to make Woodstock the best dragon on the entire site

53347_350.png
cf7b6c199e2dedbc1a6f8c62662a0858.gif
And i thought it was me that my dragon image was not updating in the coli, thnx for letting me know, hope this gets fixed very soon.
Yay treasure rewards for shock switch, but it&#039;s kinda unplayable on the Ipad too bad...

New apparel is really awesome too, you guys are the best!
And i thought it was me that my dragon image was not updating in the coli, thnx for letting me know, hope this gets fixed very soon.
Yay treasure rewards for shock switch, but it&#039;s kinda unplayable on the Ipad too bad...

New apparel is really awesome too, you guys are the best!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
For the love of god please fix the Runestone issue now that you know about it. It should have been fixed a while ago.
Thank you.
For the love of god please fix the Runestone issue now that you know about it. It should have been fixed a while ago.
Thank you.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
Wow, I LOVE them. Time to make money. Super happy about shock switch giving treasure, too!

(Though I&#039;m still missing some of my apparel that was equipped -- entirely, not just on the image -- and my Thundercrack Mirror skin, as well. I hope they come back! Only mentioning it &#039;cause I didn&#039;t see this in known issues.)
Wow, I LOVE them. Time to make money. Super happy about shock switch giving treasure, too!

(Though I&#039;m still missing some of my apparel that was equipped -- entirely, not just on the image -- and my Thundercrack Mirror skin, as well. I hope they come back! Only mentioning it &#039;cause I didn&#039;t see this in known issues.)
tumblr_o2jxfkPqdI1v576mmo3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10