Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Thanks for the announcement.
Thanks for the announcement.
ice_rune_50x50.png
Thank you to everyone who responded to my posts. :) I'm less confused now, haha. I just need some treasure, as I'm relying on selling dragons for cheap and exalting to get treasure, because coli and faire are freaking out on me. XD
@Amalythia Okay, that makes sense.
@Akiri Ahhh, okay. That makes sense. ^w^ Thanks.
Thank you to everyone who responded to my posts. :) I'm less confused now, haha. I just need some treasure, as I'm relying on selling dragons for cheap and exalting to get treasure, because coli and faire are freaking out on me. XD
@Amalythia Okay, that makes sense.
@Akiri Ahhh, okay. That makes sense. ^w^ Thanks.
Thany you for fixing this akiri!
But will they also fix the battle stones soon? I mean berserker and all stat giving stones not give more damage.
Thany you for fixing this akiri!
But will they also fix the battle stones soon? I mean berserker and all stat giving stones not give more damage.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
It sounds like everything is being handled one step at a time, with major priority things first. And that seems pretty darn fair to me.

They have a lot of issues to work on all of a sudden, so give it time.
Everyone just needs to be patient. These are just small inconveniences in the long run, and won't last forever. uwu
It sounds like everything is being handled one step at a time, with major priority things first. And that seems pretty darn fair to me.

They have a lot of issues to work on all of a sudden, so give it time.
Everyone just needs to be patient. These are just small inconveniences in the long run, and won't last forever. uwu
Thanks for working hard at it again you guys. Appreciate it. ♥
-goes back lurking in the shadows-
Thanks for working hard at it again you guys. Appreciate it. ♥
-goes back lurking in the shadows-
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Amalythia The buttons for playing Coliseum are working on IE, but the actual battles keep freezing up. Huh. This is weird. XD
But Fairgrounds is working, at least.
@Amalythia The buttons for playing Coliseum are working on IE, but the actual battles keep freezing up. Huh. This is weird. XD
But Fairgrounds is working, at least.
looking at the time this post was made, the only thing i can say is PLEASE GET SOME SLEEP... we're very comfortable with waiting for a bit, don't strain yourself too much!! also, thank you so much for working so hard, you guys are awesome.
looking at the time this post was made, the only thing i can say is PLEASE GET SOME SLEEP... we're very comfortable with waiting for a bit, don't strain yourself too much!! also, thank you so much for working so hard, you guys are awesome.
@Akiri Can I just love you? <3 Çause I do.

You&#039;re working hard to fix all these forum bugs and such and I&#039;m sure we all appreciate it (I APPRECiATE IT TO THE MAX. DANG. LOVE U)
@Akiri Can I just love you? <3 Çause I do.

You&#039;re working hard to fix all these forum bugs and such and I&#039;m sure we all appreciate it (I APPRECiATE IT TO THE MAX. DANG. LOVE U)
vpuvys.gif
@Rexi : That might have to do with how many people are online right now. Once the site hits 2k and a lot of those players jump into the coli, the battles will lag and freeze. Usually I do my coli stuff in the morning/later evening to avoid the rush.
@Rexi : That might have to do with how many people are online right now. Once the site hits 2k and a lot of those players jump into the coli, the battles will lag and freeze. Usually I do my coli stuff in the morning/later evening to avoid the rush.
Have a good rest, and thank you for your very hard work.
Have a good rest, and thank you for your very hard work.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11