Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Image Updates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Rexi : Unfortunately the buttons missing is one of those things that varies from user to user so it's hard to pin down what's going on. I can only say that I'm using chrome and I haven't had any issues with coli/buttons or display problems. I know there are some threads about it in the bugs forum, so hopefully the issues will be pinned down so we can get a workaround for you guys soon.
@Rexi : Unfortunately the buttons missing is one of those things that varies from user to user so it's hard to pin down what's going on. I can only say that I'm using chrome and I haven't had any issues with coli/buttons or display problems. I know there are some threads about it in the bugs forum, so hopefully the issues will be pinned down so we can get a workaround for you guys soon.
@Amalythia
I'm using Internet Explorer now AND IT'S WORKING JUST FINE. XD
Oh dear.
@Amalythia
I'm using Internet Explorer now AND IT'S WORKING JUST FINE. XD
Oh dear.
@Rexi - It's with me too. I can't play any of the games, Coliseum runs okay for me but ends up lagging so bad I have to quit so I am not really bothering right now. I can't edit my posts either. My friend's list doesn't show.

I am using Firefox.
@Rexi - It's with me too. I can't play any of the games, Coliseum runs okay for me but ends up lagging so bad I have to quit so I am not really bothering right now. I can't edit my posts either. My friend's list doesn't show.

I am using Firefox.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
@Raiyen
I JUST STARTED USING INTERNET EXPLORER AND IT'S FINE. XD
@Raiyen
I JUST STARTED USING INTERNET EXPLORER AND IT'S FINE. XD
@Rexi: I have the black box friend list issue, but I can play the coliseum and runestones fine. They both have issues when too many people are on: coliseum can freeze for times, runestone score window lags/takes forever to come up. Other than that though, besides editing being down right now, everything is fine. I only use Chrome.
@Rexi: I have the black box friend list issue, but I can play the coliseum and runestones fine. They both have issues when too many people are on: coliseum can freeze for times, runestone score window lags/takes forever to come up. Other than that though, besides editing being down right now, everything is fine. I only use Chrome.
@Rexi - LOL you serious? I am going to hop on IE and try this.
@Rexi - LOL you serious? I am going to hop on IE and try this.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Yeah, the fact that so many different browsers are providing so many different results is where the weirdness comes in. Hopefully once the new servers are up and the site is less strained, the troubleshooting on those issues can begin in earnest.
Yeah, the fact that so many different browsers are providing so many different results is where the weirdness comes in. Hopefully once the new servers are up and the site is less strained, the troubleshooting on those issues can begin in earnest.
@Akiri

Are the older images being moved to the new folder structure, or will they be left where they are?

Just wondering, since I use a single post to hold all of my dragons I have up for sale, and I want to know if I will have to change all of the links there.
(Possibly why you took forum updates offline. So that you can use find and replace to change all of the existing image links, but that is just speculation from another coder.)
@Akiri

Are the older images being moved to the new folder structure, or will they be left where they are?

Just wondering, since I use a single post to hold all of my dragons I have up for sale, and I want to know if I will have to change all of the links there.
(Possibly why you took forum updates offline. So that you can use find and replace to change all of the existing image links, but that is just speculation from another coder.)

wyrm_shoppe.png
@Rexi

There's a whole bunch of stickied posts in the bug reporting forum. One of them contains a list of the known issues, which is how we know what they have and haven't seen.

The guide also tells you that the admins don't usually reply, most likely because they get so many people reporting the same issue (usually in multiple threads) that it would take forever.
@Rexi

There's a whole bunch of stickied posts in the bug reporting forum. One of them contains a list of the known issues, which is how we know what they have and haven't seen.

The guide also tells you that the admins don't usually reply, most likely because they get so many people reporting the same issue (usually in multiple threads) that it would take forever.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'll be leaving the current images where they are for the moment, maybe another week at most. It would be best to update your posts with the correct links when they are completed.

Also, I don't get pings. I had to turn them off. I was getting 100 pings a day which was keeping me from finding the things that really needed attention.

Front page message board posts were taken out a while ago to reduce load.
I'll be leaving the current images where they are for the moment, maybe another week at most. It would be best to update your posts with the correct links when they are completed.

Also, I don't get pings. I had to turn them off. I was getting 100 pings a day which was keeping me from finding the things that really needed attention.

Front page message board posts were taken out a while ago to reduce load.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11