Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Apparel, Balance, Optimization
1 2 3 4 5
@iluvfuzz I am not the only one then. yeah, it lags for my attacks with my dragons, really frustrating.
@iluvfuzz I am not the only one then. yeah, it lags for my attacks with my dragons, really frustrating.
006-002.pngOY2CZgk.png005-002.png
Thanks so much for making the puzzle lines thinner! It makes it easier to see what we're putting together and now looks more realistic.
Thanks so much for making the puzzle lines thinner! It makes it easier to see what we're putting together and now looks more realistic.
Firefox 24.0 on Win 8 (Desktop mode)

Flight Rising Chat + Flight Rising Resources! + Meedle's Black/Red Wildclaws - 80k each! + dA + RPRepository
Great :D Thank you for all your hard work!
Great :D Thank you for all your hard work!
My dragon attacks take a good 20 seconds each on Chrome in the coliseum, but the enemy attacks are much much faster.
My dragon attacks take a good 20 seconds each on Chrome in the coliseum, but the enemy attacks are much much faster.
tAfGPSN.png
Thank you all for the updates and fixing things, and the items attached to messages!
Thank you all for the updates and fixing things, and the items attached to messages!
I still having problems. I know when i dont get the hoover effect, the battle/games are stuck and only move when i hop from tab to tab. :(
I still having problems. I know when i dont get the hoover effect, the battle/games are stuck and only move when i hop from tab to tab. :(
Cool beans :D Let's go play with that stuff!
Cool beans :D Let's go play with that stuff!
3K4oOPG.png
Thanks for all your hard work!
Thanks for all your hard work!
T8qcMaV.png
Why'd ya slow down the animations? It makes battles last really long, longer than they need to and sometimes, I can't tell the difference between lag and charging up for an attack.
Why'd ya slow down the animations? It makes battles last really long, longer than they need to and sometimes, I can't tell the difference between lag and charging up for an attack.
Oh, pardon me, it really was lag that time. Huh.
Oh, pardon me, it really was lag that time. Huh.
1 2 3 4 5