Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Server Modifications PART DEUX
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
07/17/2013 UPDATE!

I'm at it again. The past 2 days have provided some very good insight about the issues we're encountering with the larger than expected user base. Thanks for being awesome and playing our game and telling your friends, but I'm also going to blame you for strangling the server with love.

I'll have the server down for about an hour tonight starting at midnight PST to make the necessary changes. There is going to be some serious science happening so everyone needs to stand back while the sparks fly.
07/17/2013 UPDATE!

I'm at it again. The past 2 days have provided some very good insight about the issues we're encountering with the larger than expected user base. Thanks for being awesome and playing our game and telling your friends, but I'm also going to blame you for strangling the server with love.

I'll have the server down for about an hour tonight starting at midnight PST to make the necessary changes. There is going to be some serious science happening so everyone needs to stand back while the sparks fly.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Thank you for the heads up and all your hard work~
Thank you for the heads up and all your hard work~
forsale.png1344616.png1212207.png1344629.png1404005.png1252786.png
partymini.png
AKKKIIIIRIIIII!! @Akiri You're my favorite. But don't tell anyone else I said that. =3 Thank you so much for your hard work. *Hugs and loves* ~Ao EDIT: It's an evil shutdown of the server now! [img]http://i.imgur.com/HtORoou.png[/img]
AKKKIIIIRIIIII!!

@Akiri

You're my favorite. But don't tell anyone else I said that. =3

Thank you so much for your hard work. *Hugs and loves*

~Ao

EDIT: It's an evil shutdown of the server now! HtORoou.png
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks for the heads up.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Thank you @Akiri !
Thank you @Akiri !
Hooray! <3
Hooray! <3
moj0Ael.png
Outstanding news. Thanks for the head&#039;s up.
Outstanding news. Thanks for the head&#039;s up.
YAY :D Thanks for telling us, a lot of us were wondering about the lag! *Can&#039;t wait for fast site >o<*
YAY :D Thanks for telling us, a lot of us were wondering about the lag! *Can&#039;t wait for fast site >o<*
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
All I can say is.

Thank you!

Hope it actually helps.
All I can say is.

Thank you!

Hope it actually helps.
Bonsai.png
I really hope this slowness will go away x_x