Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Features, Balance, and Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6
All I can say is... Thank god for the agility nerf. The randomness of losing pvp games due to multiple dodges in a row was very frustrating and too common.
All I can say is... Thank god for the agility nerf. The randomness of losing pvp games due to multiple dodges in a row was very frustrating and too common.
Aw darn... i made sure my imperials were my progens because i didn't want them able to be gotten rid of in the off chance someone hacked my account and exalted all my dragons... D=
Aw darn... i made sure my imperials were my progens because i didn't want them able to be gotten rid of in the off chance someone hacked my account and exalted all my dragons... D=
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
@Undel
Ok maybe this a is a dumb question... more stupidity on my half for jumping the gun. Under all the Imperial pressures within the first three days I scrolled both my custom and progenitor assuming finding eggs would be rare (which they are) and rarer to find a decent color combo (again..extremely difficult). Now that the progenitors are able to be exalted.. (which was never supposed to happen)

Is it dumb to ask If I can "strip" my unattractive progenitor of her Imperial scroll before exalting? Seeing as it cost real money and the scroll's are limited to those only who paid cash during the kickstarter...? Please say yes pretty please!!!
@Undel
Ok maybe this a is a dumb question... more stupidity on my half for jumping the gun. Under all the Imperial pressures within the first three days I scrolled both my custom and progenitor assuming finding eggs would be rare (which they are) and rarer to find a decent color combo (again..extremely difficult). Now that the progenitors are able to be exalted.. (which was never supposed to happen)

Is it dumb to ask If I can "strip" my unattractive progenitor of her Imperial scroll before exalting? Seeing as it cost real money and the scroll's are limited to those only who paid cash during the kickstarter...? Please say yes pretty please!!!
@Belial I'm sorry, but there's no way to remove a scroll once applied. You can breed change her into something different though.
@Belial I'm sorry, but there's no way to remove a scroll once applied. You can breed change her into something different though.
*Sigh* It was worth asking! Thanks Undel c:
*Sigh* It was worth asking! Thanks Undel c:
1 2 3 4 5 6