Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Features, Balance, and Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I can&#039;t believe you guys have had time to give us regular updates on top of all the issues that inevitably come with first week growing pains. As usual, I&#039;m impressed by your endless dedication. <3<3

Thanks!
I can&#039;t believe you guys have had time to give us regular updates on top of all the issues that inevitably come with first week growing pains. As usual, I&#039;m impressed by your endless dedication. <3<3

Thanks!
15evlog.jpg
Awesome stuff, thanks guys!
Awesome stuff, thanks guys!
Brilliant!

Now I feel tempted to write about Tzynket requesting the Ridgeback of the clan, to burrow in the opposite direction to where the tomes are kept, at some point. XD
Brilliant!

Now I feel tempted to write about Tzynket requesting the Ridgeback of the clan, to burrow in the opposite direction to where the tomes are kept, at some point. XD
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Oh very cool update! I&#039;m especially amazed at how much background lore is in this game - it blows me away each time to see the breadth of everything. :)
Oh very cool update! I&#039;m especially amazed at how much background lore is in this game - it blows me away each time to see the breadth of everything. :)
Awsome updates!
I always love it wenn the lore is updated <3
Awsome updates!
I always love it wenn the lore is updated <3
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
Thanks guys :D
Thanks guys :D
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
You guys are being fantastic, keep being fantastic! Love the changes.
You guys are being fantastic, keep being fantastic! Love the changes.
ypBEEZJ.png
<3
<3
New bg at the runes of the arcanist is nice, though I was somewhat amused by the oblivion symbols in the previous one XD
New bg at the runes of the arcanist is nice, though I was somewhat amused by the oblivion symbols in the previous one XD
Ah, I thought the jigsaw was something to do with my browser. I wont lie, I&#039;m disappointed about that one; I find it very hard to see the picture when the egdes show, and it strains my eyes.

However, the rest of the updates are fantastic. :) I&#039;m very much enjoying Flight Rising.
Ah, I thought the jigsaw was something to do with my browser. I wont lie, I&#039;m disappointed about that one; I find it very hard to see the picture when the egdes show, and it strains my eyes.

However, the rest of the updates are fantastic. :) I&#039;m very much enjoying Flight Rising.
1 2 3 4 5 6