Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Features, Balance, and Lore!
1 2 3 4 5 6
You guys have been doing such an amazing job! And I want hundreds of Ridgebacks now...

But I'm not seeing my beta stuff. I have no spam folder set up. Perhaps I slipped through again, as with the head-start code? X3
You guys have been doing such an amazing job! And I want hundreds of Ridgebacks now...

But I'm not seeing my beta stuff. I have no spam folder set up. Perhaps I slipped through again, as with the head-start code? X3
I am 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time. Please keep this in mind if my replies seem slow :)
Sweet!!!! <3
Sweet!!!! <3
NHzYzMb.png
So how does it work? I mean, if we can&#039;t sell the progenitors in the auction house, how does it work? Can we trade them?

Also, you guys are amazing! I&#039;m totally addicted to this! And the fact that you listen to your users are a huge plus! I among many others appreciate your hard work!
So how does it work? I mean, if we can&#039;t sell the progenitors in the auction house, how does it work? Can we trade them?

Also, you guys are amazing! I&#039;m totally addicted to this! And the fact that you listen to your users are a huge plus! I among many others appreciate your hard work!
You guys are amazing! Thanks so much for all the hard work you have been putting into this game, and still are!
You guys are amazing! Thanks so much for all the hard work you have been putting into this game, and still are!
sQ35KLV.png
awesome!! <3 thanks for the updates! <3
awesome!! <3 thanks for the updates! <3
UZVTEBc.png
Nice! Update fan here!
Nice! Update fan here!
Excellent! I&#039;m really glad that Exalting progenitors is an option now. :) Those Coliseum fixes look fabulous, too, can&#039;t wait to try them out!
Excellent! I&#039;m really glad that Exalting progenitors is an option now. :) Those Coliseum fixes look fabulous, too, can&#039;t wait to try them out!
108e6o2.jpg
Yay! Thank you for the wonderful updates :)

Thank you for working so hard guys!
Yay! Thank you for the wonderful updates :)

Thank you for working so hard guys!
Aw, I liked that the pieces seemed together. It also made the puzzle a bit easier. But oh well! As long as the site works better.
Aw, I liked that the pieces seemed together. It also made the puzzle a bit easier. But oh well! As long as the site works better.
Awesome updates! :)
Thanks again!
Awesome updates! :)
Thanks again!
1 2 3 4 5 6