Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Quick Dominance Update!
1 2 3 4 5
This is really cool--I thought the current method was how it always worked in the past, haha. So glad it works this way now. :p

Thanks for the update!
This is really cool--I thought the current method was how it always worked in the past, haha. So glad it works this way now. :p

Thanks for the update!
Has it ever been officially confirmed that exalting higher leveled dragons gets you more dominance than lower leveled? thanks!
Has it ever been officially confirmed that exalting higher leveled dragons gets you more dominance than lower leveled? thanks!
lZEZOSe.png
A big thank you from me for making this change! It will make dominance planning easier and more proficient what with strategies being based on accurate information now.

ETA:

@Sookylee

Yes, it has, and they recently improved the amount of bonus treasure received from higher leveled dragons.

ETA2:

Oh, wait, no. I misinterpreted. You get more treasure for higher leveled dragons but actual dominance is still just determined by the amount of dragons exalted per user, as far as I know. Apologies!
A big thank you from me for making this change! It will make dominance planning easier and more proficient what with strategies being based on accurate information now.

ETA:

@Sookylee

Yes, it has, and they recently improved the amount of bonus treasure received from higher leveled dragons.

ETA2:

Oh, wait, no. I misinterpreted. You get more treasure for higher leveled dragons but actual dominance is still just determined by the amount of dragons exalted per user, as far as I know. Apologies!
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
Sounds good.
Sounds good.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
@Undel do you ever think that at some point there will be a point system to allow for a more technical way for us to divine what is the most proficient and beneficial way to obtain dominance for our clan.

Effectively taking out the guess work and saying something along the lines of "The exalted have attained XXXX wealth for their Deity"
@Undel do you ever think that at some point there will be a point system to allow for a more technical way for us to divine what is the most proficient and beneficial way to obtain dominance for our clan.

Effectively taking out the guess work and saying something along the lines of "The exalted have attained XXXX wealth for their Deity"
minibacon.png
Glad to know that's how it works. Was wondering how it was being tallied and kept. Still getting a hang of the site, but it's been great so far!

Loving how this site and it's admin keep everyone so informed and up to date. Thanks a lot for your time an dedication! It makes the experience all that much better.
Glad to know that's how it works. Was wondering how it was being tallied and kept. Still getting a hang of the site, but it's been great so far!

Loving how this site and it's admin keep everyone so informed and up to date. Thanks a lot for your time an dedication! It makes the experience all that much better.
plague_rune_20.png fire_rune_20.png light_rune_20.png earth_rune_20.png wind_rune_20.png nature_rune_20.png lightning_rune_20.png water_rune_20.png ice_rune_20.png shadow_rune_20.png arcane_rune_20.png
so its pretty much..exactly the same.
so its pretty much..exactly the same.
This is a nice update and clears up a lot of the confusion as to why Plague was in 2nd place for so long after the Dominance had reset.

Thanks for the update. It helps.

To anyone who doesn't understand WHY this change occured, see here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=346158&page=1 .... People thought Dominance wasn't resetting due to the APPEARANCE that the stats never changed.
This is a nice update and clears up a lot of the confusion as to why Plague was in 2nd place for so long after the Dominance had reset.

Thanks for the update. It helps.

To anyone who doesn't understand WHY this change occured, see here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=346158&page=1 .... People thought Dominance wasn't resetting due to the APPEARANCE that the stats never changed.
Thanks for the update, this should be more objective now.
Thanks for the update, this should be more objective now.
ZPPY.png
Oh, this might be interesting and definitely cause more interest in the dominance standings throughout the week.

We'll see how the next couple weeks go, the competition will be intense. Thank you!
Oh, this might be interesting and definitely cause more interest in the dominance standings throughout the week.

We'll see how the next couple weeks go, the competition will be intense. Thank you!
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
1 2 3 4 5