Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Shining Findings
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
AAAAAA

More ribbons AND eye & fish bone earrings? Best thing to wake up to
AAAAAA

More ribbons AND eye & fish bone earrings? Best thing to wake up to
vDH0pGc.png
Wow I love those earrings, a shame you can barely see them
Wow I love those earrings, a shame you can barely see them
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
Ooo love all the new stuff!!
Ooo love all the new stuff!!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

Yay! Thank you for the fun new apparel, pretty fams, and the vistas!!!
Yay! Thank you for the fun new apparel, pretty fams, and the vistas!!!
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
oh my GOD the little lizard [emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
oh my GOD the little lizard
spacespspace augite_protector.png INSERT TEXT HERE

moss-covered_golem.png
omg i love!! looks like there may be a typo in the stiletto earring tooltips though?

I'd think it should be "A pair of stiletto crystal earrings", not just "A pair stiletto crystal earrings".
omg i love!! looks like there may be a typo in the stiletto earring tooltips though?

I'd think it should be "A pair of stiletto crystal earrings", not just "A pair stiletto crystal earrings".
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I’ve always loved adding earrings to gijinkas of dragons, very happy to finally have more in-game! And I love the new Fiona familiars too. :o
I’ve always loved adding earrings to gijinkas of dragons, very happy to finally have more in-game! And I love the new Fiona familiars too. :o
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
We were just talking about this in fr discussion haha But anyway woo agender ribbons! Agender squad let’s gooo [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][emoji=silver coin size=1][emoji=white gem size=1][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=white gem size=1][emoji=silver coin size=1][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1]
We were just talking about this in fr discussion haha

But anyway woo agender ribbons!
Agender squad let’s gooo
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
Yoooooo THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I love earrings! :D
Yoooooo THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I love earrings! :D
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
The lizard earrings are adorable and hilarious and amazing, and the new familiars are everything I didn't know I wanted! And of course thank you for more flags!
The lizard earrings are adorable and hilarious and amazing, and the new familiars are everything I didn't know I wanted! And of course thank you for more flags!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36