Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cycled Item Return
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="Cinspawn" date="2023-05-08 06:39:07" ] [quote name="Louretta" date="2023-05-08 06:35:43" ] Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point. [/quote] I wouldn't be happy to miss a four day sale (which is quite short) because it only got posted in the sidebar. [/quote] Why would you miss it? It would still be on the front page, just not as in your face. Also it's a week.
Cinspawn wrote on 2023-05-08 06:39:07:
Louretta wrote on 2023-05-08 06:35:43:
Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point.
I wouldn't be happy to miss a four day sale (which is quite short) because it only got posted in the sidebar.

Why would you miss it? It would still be on the front page, just not as in your face. Also it's a week.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Oh right as I'm planning wildclaw scries for my g1s.... oh no......... my savings......................
Oh right as I'm planning wildclaw scries for my g1s.... oh no......... my savings......................
81145635.pngVy9U77Q.pngy4EVVXe.pngZYohSxo.png
Finally!
Finally!
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
[quote name="Louretta" date="2023-05-08 06:39:59" ] [quote name="Cinspawn" date="2023-05-08 06:39:07" ] [quote name="Louretta" date="2023-05-08 06:35:43" ] Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point. [/quote] I wouldn't be happy to miss a four day sale (which is quite short) because it only got posted in the sidebar. [/quote] Why would you miss it? It would still be on the front page, just not as in your face. Also it's a week. [/quote] Oh whoops, I misread! Thought it was 4 days. And exactly, it's less in your face. I've missed stuff from the sidebar before. I pay less attention to it than to the news. It'd really suck to miss this sale.
Louretta wrote on 2023-05-08 06:39:59:
Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point.
I wouldn't be happy to miss a four day sale (which is quite short) because it only got posted in the sidebar.

Why would you miss it? It would still be on the front page, just not as in your face. Also it's a week.
Oh whoops, I misread! Thought it was 4 days.

And exactly, it's less in your face. I've missed stuff from the sidebar before. I pay less attention to it than to the news. It'd really suck to miss this sale.
WenPrLS.png
time to look through all my projects to make sure there's anything i need lol

(still sitting on two packs of covers and birds because i'm scared to open them for some reason...)
time to look through all my projects to make sure there's anything i need lol

(still sitting on two packs of covers and birds because i'm scared to open them for some reason...)
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
[emoji=aether laughing size=1] i like when we get banner updates! Makes my brain do a dance (Also it makes sense! The cyber monday posts are a thread announcement :P )
i like when we get banner updates! Makes my brain do a dance
(Also it makes sense! The cyber monday posts are a thread announcement :P )
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
[quote name="Cinspawn" date="2023-05-08 06:57:02" ] [quote name="Louretta" date="2023-05-08 06:39:59" ] [quote name="Cinspawn" date="2023-05-08 06:39:07" ] [quote name="Louretta" date="2023-05-08 06:35:43" ] Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point. [/quote] I wouldn't be happy to miss a four day sale (which is quite short) because it only got posted in the sidebar. [/quote] Why would you miss it? It would still be on the front page, just not as in your face. Also it's a week. [/quote] Oh whoops, I misread! Thought it was 4 days. And exactly, it's less in your face. I've missed stuff from the sidebar before. I pay less attention to it than to the news. It'd really suck to miss this sale. [/quote] I don't recall them posting things like this as a big front page update before. Since we haven't had anything new in a while, I am just a little disappointed to think "ohh update!" and then there being nothing new, haha. I check the front page a lot, but I guess not everyone does it. Hope you get some fun new stuff!
Cinspawn wrote on 2023-05-08 06:57:02:
Louretta wrote on 2023-05-08 06:39:59:

Oh whoops, I misread! Thought it was 4 days.

And exactly, it's less in your face. I've missed stuff from the sidebar before. I pay less attention to it than to the news. It'd really suck to miss this sale.

I don't recall them posting things like this as a big front page update before. Since we haven't had anything new in a while, I am just a little disappointed to think "ohh update!" and then there being nothing new, haha. I check the front page a lot, but I guess not everyone does it. Hope you get some fun new stuff!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Oh hey!
Gonna have to buy a few of these!
Oh hey!
Gonna have to buy a few of these!
[quote name="Louretta" date="2023-05-08 06:35:43" ] Not a fan that this is posted on the front page like it is an update. There is nothing new here so I got excited for nothing. Isn't this what the side bar is for? I don't see the point. [/quote] Hi @Louretta, thank you for your feedback! In the past we've received very clear feedback from the community overall that they would appreciate more notice and more communication regarding cycled gem marketplace item availability. This is why we've provided an update on the front page and on social media about their return to the marketplace.

Hi @Louretta, thank you for your feedback! In the past we've received very clear feedback from the community overall that they would appreciate more notice and more communication regarding cycled gem marketplace item availability. This is why we've provided an update on the front page and on social media about their return to the marketplace.
Yay Wildclaw Scroll! Rip gems [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=2]
Yay Wildclaw Scroll! Rip gems
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14